All Comments on 'Family Fun Begins Ch. 06'

by carrieoct15

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Now that they are both pregnant with one daddy's babies, perhaps continuations can be made with ongoing fucking, babies being born and siblings created for those babies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs a little work

You've got a good series going here, but you need to work on your grammar. There are quite a few times in each chapter up to this point that you've had numerous grammar mistakes that only take away from the overall flow of the story.

ndnturkndnturkalmost 19 years ago
needs to be read

the stories are great. now, the need of reading the story before you post is a necessity. the 'spell check' can only do so much. proper sentencing and selection of a right word can make or break a good story. with many of your stories the misplacement or selection of words can ruin the whole thing. i love the story lines but a little reading and selection of the right words will do wonders for your writings. thanks for hearing me out and keep at it. you should turn out successful....wildturkey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ge'ez, Carrie...

U still haven't learned anything about plurality or adverbs or just english in general. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Great Family Fun

Excellent story but I'm getting tired of the complainers. If they're so damn good why don't they shut up and write their own stories.

as one who grew up fucking my sister and mother and blowing and giving my ass to my brother and father i think incest is the best sex of all. You get pussy and cock without all of the crap you have to put up with when you're doing an outsider. I've come to believe that the complainers are just upset that they didn't have the opportunity to have sex with their family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
""Hello Mom" He said with as smile as he calmly guided the head of his prick at her sweet soft lips. Nancy opened her mouth and took the tip of his prick into it; as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do."

Well, it is, isn't it? Or at least it should be. When a boy approaches his mom, grinning and with his big hard cock sticking out in front of him, a truly loving mother naturally opens her mouth real wide and gives her boy's cock the sucking it deserves. This should be simply understood, a universally acknowledged duty of a good mother, like making her boy a good nutritious dinner and checking to see his fly's zipped up before he goes out. (A conscientious mother pays close attention to what's happening in the front of her son's pants.) Harry's a lucky lad. He never has to jerk it as so many boys his age have to, like some 13 year old. When he feels like blowing his young balls, mom's mouth is always available--not to mention her warm wet cunt and his sister's sweet little slit. And Harry's balls are brimming with his rich creamy--and very potent--semen. Why, the brazen lad's fucked a baby up inside his mom and his sis! Harry's grinning more than ever, he's bursting with pride, pride in his manly virility, his big thrusting cock, and his hot young balls.

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
More family fun !

Carrie I am enjoying your stories very much. Just wonder how much of this scene is real how much is not. Still waiting for a couple of pictures and also is the one picture that you have is it you. I am a true fan but another nice sexy picture of the author would really be a turn on even if you didn't show your face just show the important parts if you know what those are. :) if you don't want to publish it send me one by email.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous