All Comments on 'Let Me Guide You'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
shorter than I am

I loved this, wasn't my expectation but it was a nice surprise. But can I pout, because it was short?

And the sweet happy pillow scene at the end, God you are so good at that.

thank you

AddieBrownAddieBrownover 5 years ago

The more I listen to this one, the more I enjoy it - and you may remember I already enjoyed it quite a bit when it first went up on the Patreon.

It is sexy and erotic - but there's a lot of that going around here, right? No, what makes this one special is how sweet and lovely this sounds. How... natural, I guess? And yes, I am biased cause I got a thing for your laughters (be it giggles or the snorts) but... whoever gets all that in rl is one lucky chap. ;)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
shygayshhort

Lol, it's not that short is it? Hmm? I wonder ... maybe you guys need even more of a tease every now and then. Something to remind you that every now and then something bigger, better, longer comes along to make all your patience worth it. Hmm?

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
AddieBrown

D'awww, sweet and lovely? So rare I get called that, but I'll take it. Every now and then, yes, I will soften things just a lil bit, especially if I'm in a gentle place myself. Glad to know it's appreciated. ;-)

shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
please don't mommy

Don't tease us too much

I live for your weekly uploads

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1239 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...