All Comments on 'Outdoor Activities'

by Mr_Trickster64

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story was kind of hard to read because it's not really believable or realistic. Especially when using the word "lmao" by a character in an actual speaking sentence. This story would have been fine if it was just a sexual relationship, but the romance didn't really add up. Everything happened so randomly. Nothing really made sense.

I appreciate you posting though. Keep writing, just try to remember that even though you're writing a fantasy it still has to make sense.

StopokochacStopokochacover 5 years ago
Hot but unrealistic

This is the coolest teacher ever, but I agree with the other comment. This story is all over the place and just doesn't feel real. I would've preferred if you let their relationship develop and lead up to the sex in a way that's more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
recent grad and 26???

you might try to be more real. why NOT be a recent grad and 47 dumb ass...

Mr_Trickster64Mr_Trickster64over 5 years agoAuthor
Mr. 46 and dumbass.

To the hater that called me a dumbass because a college grad student has to be 46, if you use your puny brain to search online, then you will see there have been many people under the age of 30, 25 and even 20 that have graduated as a grad student so your comment is invalid. Also next time please use positive feedback instead of calling someone a dumbass. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel possibility?

You said to comment if people want a sequel so...ye. Although I am saying this, I realize it has been a few months since this was posted so I don’t know if there has been a sequel or not. I will be checking after posting this though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Trickster64@Mr_Trickster64
112 Followers
I am bisexual and a bit of a nymph. I have done stuff that’s straight and/or gay and I love both. Since there are things I haven’t experienced yet I often jerk off to fantasies I create in my head. But why make it short term when I can write stories about the fantasies which I...