All Comments on 'Eating Cum for Her'

by DarlenesToy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Comment

Could express enough contempt for this story and character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck yes!

We definitely need lots more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has the ring of truth.

I'm guessing the protagonist is Vandemonium

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY ANNON!@!!!! You hate all these cuck stories

because they remind you of your married life and how much cum you were made to scuk out of your ex dead wife's cunt//

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving Wives?

Really? Fucktard

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Brings back fond memories of my daughter-in-law wanting me to eat her pussy after fucking my step-son the night before. When she came over the next morning and told me to remove her red panties, I saw where his cum had leaked into the center. She stood over me, while I was on my knees looking at her swollen lips, and gently rubbed the crotch of those panties over my mouth and nose before instructing me to lick her. Her orgasm was powerful as she pushed more of his cum from her channel, an intoxicating mix with her juices. She was so pleased afterwards, she blew me and then snowballed me with a very long and sloppy kiss. I cum on myself every time I relive that morning. Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

First off - this belongs in fetish or gay male. Both categories trump loving wives and you KNOW it. So you posted this in the LW category just to troll readers. Do the words Aids and herpes make no sense to you? The cage is a joke. It's a toy. He can masturbate AND ejaculate while wearing one. He can remove it at any time, without a key. He can go to the police and have them remove it and arrest his wife. It's illegal in every state of the union and is considered assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse, to name a few of the charges the bitch would face. Lastly, why would any man with even a little sense of pride, self respect or self preservation (who wants to die from aids?) stay with a woman that nasty? One that shows her husband, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him? That demeans, degrades and humiliates him? She'd be lucky if he didn't get his gun and kill the stupid bitch and her lover. This is simply an awful story. Badly conceived, poorly written, with not a single sexy, erotic or entertaining part to it.

No stars as even giving this drivel one start would be an insult to the star.

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Awww!

All these readers who aren't into humiliation read it anyhow and then report that they feel humiliated! What they're really into is masochism, obviously! But do they exult? Do they slink off into a corner uncomprehending? No, they just read others like this one and then make similar complaining noises!

This passive sissy needs to spend a night getting utterly feminized and then gangbanged as a self-fulfilling reward for service to his lady. Or maybe ordered to subsist on cum alone for -- say -- two weeks, so he can learn to genuinely crave its satisfactions.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dude, first off, your forced bi humiliation fetish is fine, if that is what you want more than anything, so be it, nothing to be embarrased about, as an intellectual exercise.

But if out of the whole smorgasbord of sexual acts a sub husband and a Femdom wife can play with, the best you can come up with is an awkwardly written and not particularly hot sissy cuck forced bi story, you should reevaluate what you got going on. Its a narrative with almost no dialog and no emotion or scene play in it,

If you are going for a stroke story, work on the sex,. If you want a relationship story, show some love and consideration for the cucky before or after. Some people are going to fry you no matter what you do, but most will give you a chance but you got to have elements in both spouses that makes people want to at least cut them some slack.

If there is any realism in this, it reflects poorly on both of you, Not based on what your doing, not even the cuckolding and creampies and "forced" cocksucking. Its the lack of Class and Love in how you portray it, Scheming Harpie wife, Wimp cock obsessed cuck. Not original. You two probably have something HOT or intimate about your service to her, throw that in there too. Things in sex that are nasty should at least be hot, this just doesnt come across as it.

Deliberately having a kid with another father? That's just stroke story stupid. Clone living in mom's basement type fantasy. Leave the kids out of your fetish life. Sheesh.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
PS, dont give up, read some of the sex from GoodHusband, and some of his relationship stuff, like the one where the cuck divorced his Hotwife when she goes to far. You dont have to write that stuff, but you really do need to expand your menu.

As always, thanks for the effort, and especially for allowing scoring and comments. Props for that.

DarlenesToyDarlenesToyover 5 years agoAuthor
Possibly the wrong category

If I got this in the wrong category I am sorry. This was my first story to publish here and I am in a cuckold relationship with her. If you don't like the story, don't read it. If you get off by being hateful I am okay with that. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:VickieTern

And how do you know all these people read this trash? It's obvious from the tags this is a cuckold humiliating story, even the word "fetish" is listed. So tell me, whore, why isn't this story in fetish, where it belongs? No I didn't read it nor score it, but I do read the comments, because they're priceless especially from whores like you who can't stand it that others may actually be allowed to have an opinion. I've read enough of your comments to know where you're coming from., What baffles me, why you care what others actually think? Feeling guilty about something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great story

I’ve cleaned my wife after she’s been laid several times and each time is better than time before. My all time favorite was licking them while they were fucking...and then cleaning them both. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome story

hi I live close to gas city

DarlenesToyDarlenesToyover 5 years agoAuthor

This was my story I wrote for her several years ago. She told me to publish it. It was my fantasy and reality wasn't anything close to this.

DarlenesToyDarlenesToyover 5 years agoAuthor
She read your comments

She checked to see if I had posted this story as told. Then she read the comments and was cracking up laughing. She loved that some of you called me names and proceeded to call me fucktard all evening. She told me I am going to have to post more stories soon and if I get complaints I will be punished.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

That was an extremely poor fetish story. If you are a toy, you are a misfit toy.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Not my type of cuckold story. The loving wife part is not there. In her place is a power hungry cunt.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200812 months ago

Just loved this story. As a sissy cuckold cd, this was very similar to my experiences. I especially look forward to him being forced to use a strap-on instead of his own dick. My wife has forced me to do the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous