All Comments on 'Friendly Game of Cards'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even the white couple talks like they are black.

It is hard to write dialogue. I assume the writer is black.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
read the story anonymous

Although the author does not have a full bio, it does not matter look at their story descriptions and the first paragraph of the story. The author clearly describes the author of this story. The dialogue is clear and easy to read.

I am confused by your comments and what you meant by them. Negative comments by an anonymous commentor usually doesn't mean much, and coments such as yours indicate that you probably can't read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reads fine to me

True, it is hard to write dialogue. However, this dialogue reads pretty reasonably to my eyes..

I thought it a cute little story. Thanks for writing; thanks for sharing.

-A different anonymous

jsh1138jsh1138over 4 years ago
wut

people who like to work out are racist?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
1314 Followers
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...