All Comments on 'Worth the Wait'

by SgtBuzfuz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 5 years ago
Reminds Me Of My First Time

I was married, but my wife had 4 kids, and

was out of shape. Then I met this older that

was also married but had only 1 kid, but her

husband didn't like fucking her. So being a

Hot and Horny male, I took her for the first

time in her their bathroom. OMG what a feeling,

I Got From This Hot Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This happened to me, too....

....with minor differences. The biggest difference was that I was a 33-year-old virgin when I met a beautiful, voluptuous lady with a 5-year-old daughter. She said goodbye to her three other boyfriends to focus on me. Her daughter would go to visit her parents most weekends. At her apartment, kissing soon gave way to my being allowed to play with her huge boobs. We chose a particular weekend for our first time. After dinner, I emerged from a hot shower to find her naked in bed, legs wide apart, propped up on her elbows so that her tits were pointed right at my eyes. She inserted a contraceptive sponge and guided my iron-hard dick into her warm, wet pussy. As I thrust in and out, I thought, "I'm fucking! I'm finally fucking! And my God, what a hot, sexy, stacked woman I'm fucking!". I soon came. It felt good, but I was too nervous to really relax and enjoy it. We slept next to each other that night. When we made love again the next morning, I was more confident and felt more virile, which led to a stronger orgasm. We spent the entire weekend making passionate love. Six months later, we were married. We were together for over 22 years, enjoying exciting sex along the way. And our bedroom fun actually saved my life.....but that's another story. Glad you had fun with Sheri, bro!

SDR2000SDR2000over 5 years ago
wonderful story

you are a gifted writer - wonderful story - thank you so much for sharing this with us

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Truly Wonderful

For example:

Sheri gave me total access to her body. Meanwhile she was rubbing my now extremely hard dick through my clothing. I started loosening her blouse as she began loosening my belt and undoing the button of my jeans. When I heard her undo my zipper I was pretty certain this night was going to end exactly as I had hoped. But this big concern was bouncing around in the back of my head. It's not that I didn't know how to fuck, that's pretty natural, and lord knows over the years of living in the country, I had seen dozens of animals doing it. But I had absolutely no personal experience. I wondered: what did I need to know to get from having my finger in her hot, wet pussy, to burying my dick in her hot wet pussy?

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
That Was Simply Amazing

Holy Fuck, I came, right there, with both of you. Amazing

Sean943Sean943over 4 years ago
Enjoyment

I really really enjoyed your description of what was happening.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Pops, love you 🙃

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good night pops❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSgtBuzfuz@SgtBuzfuz
19 Followers
Happily married older guy who spends five hours a week at the gym. Sexual experiences have been mostly hetero, but there has been an occasional dalliance with guys. Interesting in chatting with other guys.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES