All Comments on 'Running Late:...'

by shavedbuffy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Good story but

She really got away with THAT lie, didn't she??

I don't suppose hubby will ever figure it out, either.

shavedbuffyshavedbuffyover 19 years agoAuthor
sorry

It was not a lie. Was a true story!

She still loves to think about it and I still enjoy the benefits of that! :)

Illicit KittyIllicit Kittyover 19 years ago
I love a lil exhibitionism in the morning..

Hot scenario, I'd've loved to be the person watching a couple cars down. You might want to be a little more careful with flashbacks though, they can be pretty confusing, especially with dialogue in them.

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 19 years ago
Loved your story

We enjoyed your story after finding you in literotica. Keep up the good writing. These are the stories that turn us on.

Rusty and Molly

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

A nice erotic story

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 19 years ago
Amazing!

Anytime my wife wants to buy nipple rings or get her nipples pierced I'll pay for it and pay homage to them every night! The person who quit reading at the mention of nipple rings missed a good, hot story. I love it when a woman gives herself permission to enjoy her own sexuality and then she is generous enough to share!

I wonder what she might do next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
REALLY GOOD!!!!

I loved it. I've seen guys leave clubs and jack off in their cars--why can't a woman have a similar reaction to whatever turns her on. Fantastic!!!! I hope you two share more adventures with us lucky readers.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This is such a hot fantasy. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

Wow, wish there were more stories from this submitter in the "Loving Wives" category.

shavedbuffy2shavedbuffy2over 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the nice comments. I haven't written in a long while, but am thinking about trying again. If you want me to try again, please let me know. I am now Shavedbuffy2, since the email address on this ID got screwed up. Thanks for letting me know that you liked my work and I'll try to have more soon.

K

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Wasn't his hand initially under her blouse?

How did he know the nipple ring was gold? Nipple rings without piercing? Have I learned something new today?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nipple rings? Aren't they piercings?

The little green jar.....Mentholatum?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You write well, with clarity and precision, which makes your work an enjoyable read. There is so much you could do with this submission. To be more than a simple vignette, it would need a plot, which involves a conflict or problem affecting the characters, and showing how the characters deal with it to come to some form of resolution. Is the wife in this vignette sexually bored? Is there a problem in the marriage? The husband seems blissfully and naively unaware of his wife’s sexual desires; is he the problem? Is the wife struggling with the temptation to cheat? I would be very interested in reading what happens to these two going forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous