All Comments on 'Orientation'

by zorkmeister

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Timeskip

What happened to Phase 2 of Beccy's processing? All of a sudden she was drone 561! Great leadup up till there though

zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 5 years ago
Have to agree with anonymous

A great build up... and then ???

I was really enjoying this until DRONE!

Now I'm not even sure what happened.

Personal became impersonal and lost my interest.

A shame, because it was easy to read with nice word flow, even if the initial brainwashing happened a little to easily to be truly believable, even for fantasy!

Also you introduced characters to become invested in, only for there to be no follow-up.

Would read more from you though, because I like interesting concepts and you clearly have ability.

Zoe.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Nope you fucked up the basics.

I want to believe, it’s a great premise. However when the chicks cunt and shit hole are chock full of hard black rubber dildos and they are being held in with black not rubber panties HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE THEN MASTERBATE LET ALONE HAVE HER HANDS DEEP IN HER CUNT ? The panties would stop any access to her pussy and the dildos are already deep in her prohibiting the access of hands up her as well.

1 Star for being lazy. You can’t have the panties your story so desperately wanted and her masterbating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a blinder of a story. Really love it. The scene over the phone cemented this as an absolute favourite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous