All Comments on 'An Innocent Slime Enslaved'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
A nice contrast

I like how this contrasts perfectly with the popular clique of stories featuring sex-crazy fey and evil but somehow still sweet female demons using their unearthly sexy charms to ensnare and enslave both willing and not-so-willing humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok but

I wonder what she'll do when her 'master' wouldn't be able to give her what she needs.

FestofishFestofishover 5 years ago
Short and sweet

I’d like to see what comes next! The sky is the limit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ignore the obvious Cuck comment...

I love the turnabout here. Usually the monster girl seems to dominate the human in these kind of stories, but here it's the other way around! Keep up the good work and don't go writing cuckold stories and il stick around as long as your writing!

TeawamutuTeawamutuover 3 years ago
Loved the story

Love this story, I particularly enjoy the alternate viewpoint. I hope there's more to come?

XXXpertiseXXXpertiseover 3 years ago

The reversing of roles was beautifully done. Makes me long for a sexy slime pet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
673 Followers
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...