All Comments on 'A New Life - Month 01 Pt. 01'

by subtlelee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking awesome

Best non-con femdom I've ever read.

When are you going to finish and post blue eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Mr. Subtlelee

Please be more regular in writing

I daily check your profile for updates

Please be more quick in completing please and also write a sequel to "blue eyes"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Very well written. I always love your writings Subtlelee

Please be more regular in writing and finish up this and also "blue eyes"

Waiting for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
welcome back, great stuff as always!

subtlelee, you always strike that perfect tone: no vulgar bdsm stuff, just a beautifully written account of what male slavery might be in this au world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

A new installment! I've been checking your Literotica profile almost every week waiting for this. I enjoyed "Blue Eyes" too, I think you're the best depicting gynarchic worlds where women are really superior beings and don't need to be unnecessarily cruel or mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Its a wonderful story

Looking forward for the next part with more humiliation to our "tup"

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
The end?

Is this the end of the story? It certainly reads that way. The first part was the least interesting part of anything you’ve written (not just this story) and the last few paragraphs read as if you’ve suddenly decided that you have nowhere to go with the story. If that’s the case then you’ve made the correct decision. You can’t force imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for the next part

Subtlelee, we have been waiting long for the next installment.

Please post the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heyyy!! New Installment Please

Heyy Subtlelee

Amazed with your work so far

Please write a new installment or a new story please

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago

This story isn't that good,who likes to read a story about a week minded charter, that makes it boring story about cowardly person,this story makes no sense plus did you start in the middle of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking to enjoy the next installment.

A great start with good possibilities. In the world you are inventing will the boys have to perform together for the amusement of the mistresses?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not the end, Please!

Don’t listen to negative comment above. Your writing is the most imaginative and exciting I have read. So much still to explore with tup. We must find out how his first year goes, at length. We need more about his Mistress’ Sisters, Mother, Nieces, Neighbours, Friends and general life in his new world. I want to read more about workplaces, shops, vets, schools, households, hospitals etc etc. Please give us more Subtlelee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting

Hey Subtlelee. I have been waiting for the next part of tup's slavery from a long time. Almost daily, I check your page for an update. I request you to respond atleast in the comments section to let us know whether or not there would be a next part. If not we would disappointed. Please let us know if you are checking the comments

boytoyofwomenboytoyofwomenover 4 years ago
Good One brother

Read your series of the stories. Loved them and the perfect way. I suggest you to continue with them. Good Work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need a story

Hey Subtlelee. It's been long time since you posted an update. Looking forward for an installment of any your matriarchal works. Fans from India here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was hoping lockdown would give you more time to focus on writing more imaginings in these fab worlds and stories you have created. Hope all is well with you Subtlelee and I am eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another amazing hit series! Echoing what others have said, love how males have been relegated as chattel before their Superiors. You also create a good balance of behaviour control using discipline and humiliation as necessary but not overly so. Having said that W/we all know males need daily reminders of their place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I certainly loved the series and would like to read more about tup and his mistress. I wonder how long he will be with her even though we got a short taste of 'years' of classes he had to take when he was reminiscing his life. Would he be her slave for long, long time? What happened when she gave him over to one of her sisters (I think). Mistress said that the other woman played rough and he would be glad to be back home.

We never did find out why he was auctioned off in the first place. Would like to know how he taken care of if mistress died for some reason. How old was he when tup finally died? Loved the series and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlelee@subtlelee
158 Followers
i am a serious submissive interested in many areas of F/m BDSM, including female supremacy, Female-led relationships, and Gynarchy, which are also themes explored in my writings. i appreciate constructive feedback on my stories. Like to chat with Dommes, especially, to get Th...