All Comments on 'Jamal'

by cockteezer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jamal

the only place for a white boi is as a big black cock bitch !! the best fucking i every got was from a big black cock !! he fuck me till i cum then he fuck me somemore shooting his load deep in my sissy ass i was his bitch for 10 years till he die in a car accadent

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it...

I would have loved to trade places with David and be Jamal's bitch for the night. I loved how David showed off for the other boys in the shower, and really loved how he took a feminine bitch bottom demeanor when they went back to the hot tub. I love to show off with my man and he loves it too. OMG - My man would have made me do some really nasty stuff if we were at that hot tub. Hopefully you'll write more stories about David and his love for being a Black Man's Bitch.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Black Man

I have never had a black man but, if all the stories about them are true about how big they are and having a huge load, it's something I want to experience. However, I like doing it bareback whenever possible, and I want it to be with someone I can do it with raw and take that huge load inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a black boyfriend. I love sucking his 9 inch cock and swallowing his cum. He fell for me on our first date as I sucked him off and swallowed before the date even started. He asked, do you swallow as I was giving him a blow job and I just said Unh hungh and kept sucking. Ha later told me he fell in love with me before the date even started because I swallowed his cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Straight to the point, best gay sex stories use this format! I'm not looking for long, romantic walks, flowers and candy bullshit, I want bathhouses, glory holes, nipples, cocks, balls, asses, and cum! Lots of cum! Oh, and "too public", perish the thought! I'd love nothing more than to be in a bathhouse with a BBC (or 3!) while everyone watches AND joins in! Sadly, it'll never happen, but Literotica fuels my cum play, high as a kite, naked, shaved and STROKING!! horny4cum69@proton.me if you wanna share some erotic stories and pics!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercockteezer@cockteezer
36 Followers
There are all these little boxes that you’re supposed to fit yourself into; male, female, straight, gay…. That’s all bullshit. Why let other people define you? Why do you have to be the same thing all the time? Lately I’ve rejected the binary model completely and I just be wha...