All Comments on 'The English Professor'

by ShemaleCumDump

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

A fantastic hot story. Please don’t stop. Would love too see that huge cock end up in his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOULD LOVE TO BE MICHAEL

Would be on my best behaviour so not to lose you. My mouth my ass are yours to use. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad you never read Chaucer.

He wrote ribald tales of lust and sex and was a major influence on great poets and writers to this day. Unlike you he did not use cliche's and will be read much longer than you, which will probably be at most a day or two. Evelyn does not speak like an educated person, let alone an English professor and your protagonist seems to be interested in her plumbing. Why would this moron be majoring in English Lit? I would love to have a conversation and fuckfest with a gorgeous shemale who is intelligent and cultured, but you would have been better off having your characters be master and apprentice oyster schuckers!

ShemaleCumDumpShemaleCumDumpover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Troll

Okay anonymous troll, stop looking for expert critical analysis of famous authors in an amateur sex story. He isn't an English major, and neither am I. I like big dicks, cum and dominant woman. That's what you'll find in my amateur stories.

For those of you that enjoyed the story I appreciate that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Good!

Please don’t stop writing. Literally can’t wait to read more from you.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 5 years ago
That was hot lol

Seems like something I would write...I really did enjoy it. Makes me want to go back to college and hopefully meet a professor just like her lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic story. Would love to read about their next adventures. Hopefully some anal too!

xxjannxxjannover 5 years ago
Wow...!

quite the story! I loved the entire thing. What can I say but I hope you continue writing.

OT when Whiskeyisgood comments IMO that's a sign that your story is very very good.

cheers

xxj

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I love this story. I have a thing for shemales with large cocks just like Michael, would love to see a chapter in which Evelyn takes Michael's ass, or maybe has him under her desk during class, feeding him her massive tool while the rest of the class is completely oblivious to what is going on. Any way to see that in the future?

mrsreadermrsreaderover 5 years ago
great writing

I hope there will be more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of Teacher and Student

Love the read. Huge transsexual story fan. Keep it going, please.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
liked it a lot

just the size ,"a Bit over the top" and oxygen would be nice with that Dong in his windpipe.

I stil gave 5* but a bit more realism would be nice.

eurowritereurowriterover 5 years ago
Quite a page turner

My attitude about shemales changed after seeing "The Crying Game". I realized Dil needed love just as we all do. The Evelyn character is a bit over the top, with both a 12" dick and a pair of DD's. However, it is a hot, hot story. It had me hard and I couldn't stop until I reached the end. Going all the way down on 12" has long been a fantasy of mine but where to find one, especially on a sexy shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly

With the exception of the monster size involved, virtually EVERY word of this is exactly what I have desired for over a decade. The only difference is that I would want someone normal sized, so that the cum would be in my mouth; I know I love the taste of my own cum. Please write more such stories, only with more normal sized people, say, no bigger than 8", which I suspect is really all normal people could handle. I know from personal experience that women have liked my cock because it really is, according to them, BETTER for oral sex and deepthroating, and particularly for anal sex. Still, this is so closely in tune with my desires that I don't know what else to say. I guess the next step/story would be to then have to service several such women, swallowing/tasting loads of cum; I am VERY oral and will suck, rim, and swallow, tho with women it is only creampies or snoballs. Thank you for this, it was truly pleasurable. Sincerely, Bob in VA (So hard now!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need a Follow Up!

Agreed with previous comments. Need a follow up to this story!

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinover 5 years ago

Please write some more!!!! Great work thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story but a 12 inch swallow first off is so unrealistic...that killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weird useless nitpick

Okay, I've read this story many times, and I absolutely love it. So insanely hot. My only gripe is something weird, and I'm not even sure why it bugs me. "Foot long schlong" is more of an example of assonance, not alliteration. I think it mainly bugs me because there was such an opportunity for a joke there. Anyway, thanks for reading my pointless rant, and please keep writing. I absolutely love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alliteration

I think foot-long schlong standing at attention was the alliteration, the double s. Really great story, I love oral focus and this was just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

would be good to follow up with more chapters. How about taking his backside too?

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

wish i had a professor like Evelyn

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

this was so fucking hot. would love to see more work from you. i came insanely hard to this

1manthinks1manthinksabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story! I got so excited reading it. I wish I had a professor like that when I went to school!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShemaleCumDump@ShemaleCumDump
75 Followers
I think the name says it all. I secretly wish more than anything to be cum dump for a well hung, loving yet very dominating shemale.