All Comments on 'La Mujer de La Limpieza'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 5 years agoAuthor

Glad this edged over a rating of 4.0. If it hadn't, I was going to zap it. Got to weed out the weak specimens to strengthen the species. Weak gotta die so the strong can live.

When a story gets over 4.5, Literotica rates it "HOT" and readers can discover it. If it isn't rated "HOT," people read it only if they like your new stuff.

Only three of my stories are "HOT," which is a shame. Quite a few are over 4.45, however, needing only a couple more 5.0s to get over the top. Every time I write this, I come under attack by the Literotica in-writers who give me a bunch of "1" ratings.

Come on guys, don't let all the envious girls pull out my pussy hair.

PatriciaMontclairPatriciaMontclairover 5 years ago
This story is brillant!

This story is masterfully written and a delight to read. It is wonderfully up to date and as an added benefit, it caused me to laugh out loud while sitting alone in my computer room. Kudos and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written, clear and very erotic imagery!

I enjoyed your story, definitely 5 stars!! Interesting that Ellen was happy to hear all the details from Raymond. I sense a few more episodes would also work well, both with Ellen listening, and perhaps with Ellen explaining her episode(s) with the pool or lawn boy(s) to Raymond. This is my first read of your stories, am looking forward to reading more. ... From anony Kiwi

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 5 years agoAuthor
Beautiful comments from Patricia and Anon The Kiwi.

I have published three books of erotica with strong plots and characters and going on that Literotica sometimes will, sometimes won't, publish... If you read one, be sure to leave a brief Amazon review fer Gawd's sake. https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/community?ie=UTF8&pn=irid105776286

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Title

Nearly missed this one altogether. That would have been disappointing. I only noticed it when, on reading a later story, I reckoned it must have been a couple of months since the last. Most un-Ellen like. Checked your listing and lo and behold this one was there.

How did I miss it? I'm fairly certain it was the title. Somewhat shallow of me, but when faced with a couple of pages of 'New' stories, I tend to filter by just browsing the titles for something that sounds interesting.

Spanish was never my strong point. Actually my daughter is studying Spanish, but I couldn't be sure the title was something that you would show your daughter. I digress. Anyway, I missed it, Might others have done the same? I've never previously given any thought to the process of titling. Is there an art to it? Then again, whether a story titled 'The Maid' would have caught my attention is problematic.

Five stars by the way. Your best for a while.

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandabout 5 years ago
Hot Mexican Tits and Pussy

I have a history with hot, young, Mexican-American tits and pussy and I could really relate to this story. Young (in my case 22 year old) Mexican-American girls are so sexy...they really respond to some good dicking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
292 Followers
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...