All Comments on 'My Affair with My Mother'

by verymello

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
really?

"a complete state of total arousal" you got to be kidding

Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
Not a story but a rendition of a 14 year olds....

wet dream. If I may suggest, next time try to set a scene that someone can mistake for a real event. If you get feedback that indicates the the reader believes that it may have really happened then you have done a good job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a missed opportunity

What a build up, that one short introduction paragraph really puts you in the mood!! (before mom gets down to it....)

Geeze, what the hells the rush - could have been so much nicer with a slow seduction build up.

B1gDaddy69B1gDaddy69almost 19 years ago
People are too picky

It's a story to get off on, and nothing more. Some of the readers here are too anal, and do not realize or accept there is a variety to the type of writing. I think it is fine for what it is. Reality, well honestly there are woman out there like that, but are they hot, I doubt it.

Paul McBridePaul McBridealmost 19 years ago
I agree with B1gDaddy69

I have personally gotten off twice reading this story, and since that's what I come here for, not Nobel-prize-in literature-level writing, I give it a high rating.

That said, I did think there was an attempt at character development and realism, which I like better than "making mommie my slut" type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
All that sperm talk and not even pregnant

Only thing that was missing was getting her pregnant!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Nice Little Stroke Story

Not a literary masterpiece, but still a nice little stroke story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

just felt the warmth of my cum without even touching myself !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I was lying back with my eyes closed. The sensation of my mother's hand stroking my erection was incredible."

The hero of this excellent story discovers what plenty of other boys have found out--only a mother knows how to treat her boy's stiff young prick right. A mother loves what makes her boy a boy, his meaty prick and his heavy loaded balls. Seeing her son's big fat cock--in this story a 10-inch mommy-pleaser--makes the mother's cunt feel empty and bereft. She has to have her cunt filled, and her boy's cock is more than up to that righteous job. Her darling baby boy fills and stretches, slams and pounds the same wonderful hole he came out of, till he unloads his big young balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. It's the best gift a son can ever give his beloved mother and the best gift a loving mom can ever receive from her boy. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs, as thousands and thousands, maybe more, moms and sons are discovering ever day of the week. The old dumb taboo is fading fast, as boy after boy fucks his mother and gives her his precious load. Then the gently kiss and smile at each other, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I woke up to find my mother sleeping next to me naked!

Looking at her sexy body, I moved my hand over her pubic hair to her warm vaginal opening. I slipped my middle finger inside her noticing how wet she was as I did. I heard an encouraging soft moan escape my mom's lips, and decided it was time to take control of the situation. I moved on top of my mom, her soft breasts mashed between us. I felt her legs open, and moved the head of my cock to her pussy lips. My mom let out a long moan as I slid my hard cock inside her, finally touching her pussy's bottom with it's head. As I began moving back, and forth, I was doing it, I was fucking my mom! It felt so good, I began thrusting hard, and fast, hoping I could make this last as long as possible, which wasn't very long unfortunately. Soon I was coming harder than I ever had before, sending what seemed like endless streams of my cum deep into my mother's tight pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thats what my sister used to do to me all the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous