All Comments on 'Jennifer's Longing Ch. 03'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

couldn't wait to see more of this story submitted. Can't wait to see what else he has in store for her. Keep up the good work.

I enjoy the humiliation and the sex a married woman recieves from strangers.

I write the same type of stories.

Keep writing you are awesome

Sam

SJD037@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Maybe it's

Me .....but these cheating wives stories are always so much more exciting when told from the husband's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I only have one comment

Being a marreid man if my wife did that to me I would beat her to a pulp. Then ruin over her with the truck and leace her on the other guy's door step. The husband can't be that dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waiting for part 4

Series is great. It's just a story - lighten up. I like stories when told from differing points of view. Why not split it up between wife, husband, and new guy? They are all thinking something.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
So, essentially, you only want comments by

people who enjoy this crap? Is that it? You don't want the honest opinion of your average guy on the street? You just want the fawning attention of people who think like you. Wow, and you call those who don't like this type of story narrow-minded.

If you don't like getting "moralistic" comments, then just delete them like the other authors of this pitiful genre do when they don't get the comments they like.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
re SO

So you don't want comments from anyone who thinks you have talent as a written. But this wife humiliating her husband or men in general is crap and not erotic for normal men, loving wife? move this stuff to to a more suited catagory.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
re SO

So you don't want comments from anyone who thinks you have talent as a written. But this wife humiliating her husband or men in general is crap and not erotic for normal men, loving wife? move this stuff to to a more suited catagory.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Well from the first chapter...

you said this was a cheating wife story, so I was warned from the beginning. I hope you don't turn it into a wimp cuckold story. The only thing I don't like is that she is humiliating her husband, and that is a turn off. Why can´t she be just a regular cake woman by having the two relationships separated?? Guess she not only strives of the secrecy but of the risk of getting caught.

Hey, if she eventually would leave her husband, I bet Derek would dump her. He is just turned on by the fact that she is married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Such a royal BITCH

Just don't understand what your husband has done to deserve this, Loving wife's are one thing , but this is just cruel. Lets just hope he divorices her and she contracts a dis

ease thats puts an end to her life.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Who am I suppose to root for?

The cheating wife? The clueless, faithful, cuckolded husband? Or the mean-spirited boyfriend who gets off on having the wife denigrate her husband?

And what does the wife get out of this - sex only? People change. Perhaps she is incapable of being satisified by her husband any more. So why not do the right thing and cut her husband loose so she could have all the big cocked sex she is looking for whenever she wants it. And maybe, just maybe, he could find a worthy woman to love.

From your lead-in I know you don't intend to make her suffer any consequences of her actions but then where is the tension in the story? You write well enough, and erotic enough but I have to give you a hit on the plot. Screwing around, dissing your husband - I suppose it happens in real life - but it still doesn't make it right.

TQMTQMalmost 19 years agoAuthor
no surprises

1. Just because it isn't right, doesn't mean it can't be written about.

2. I don't understand why people can't separate fiction from reality.

3. To clarify, again, I welcome all comments. But I don't need to hear how it is in the wrong category - tell it to literotica. And I don't need to hear what you think about wives who are unfaithful. Hate the story if you must, but your moralizing is of no consequence to me.

4. Otherwise, thank you all whether you liked it or not.

jacksawjacksawalmost 19 years ago
Rock On

Gizzmo, next time you post, tell us what category it belongs in; good luck with that.

Sherlock, don't confuse offering your opinion on the story and your opinion on the genre. You have posted enough that everyone knows how you feel about the genre. Perhaps you should consider a canned post that you can insert in the comment box. It will save you some time (after you waste hours reading stories you don't like; this very basic issue never ceases to amaze me!). I'm not sure I've ever read a comment from you that actually discussed the substance of a story. Instead, you merely place a label on the genre: "this crap." Thanks for the constructive criticism. I've learned much from you.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Kind of Strange

Author you make a blanket comment on cheating wives stories and people who love them to keep on reading. those who don't like them to don't read your chapters. I thought in most of the submissions entered here comments good and bad are welcomed. Myself I like the story, but she is constantly comparing her stud with husband. I cases like this you always compare the champion with the lose, in this case it is her husband. that being said, why don't the wife move in with the Stud(champion) and cut somebody losses. Hers, her husband or her stud. Sure things like this have happen for year amongs millions of married couples. But who lives in people bedrooms and bring out a narrative as you do unless the are expecting a closure. Will you have a closure after three chapters. (1) will she leave her husband for her stud? (2) Will her husband have a P.I. follow her and present evidence and divorce her? (3) will the husband prove he isn't a wimp and is tired being a cuckold and Kill her stud or both of them. (4) Will the husband arrange for his wife to be raped by some black studd with 10" and 12" inch dicks and hold for the weekend. (5) Will the husband plant some drugs opn her stud while fucking her at her place and call the cops. A lot of us are dumb and to read a fourth chapter with some kind of closure will turn some readers of "Loving Wives" off. Enough said..

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Kind of Strange

Author you make a blanket comment on cheating wives stories and people who love them to keep on reading. those who don't like them to don't read your chapters. I thought in most of the submissions entered here comments good and bad are welcomed. Myself I like the story, but she is constantly comparing her stud with husband. I cases like this you always compare the champion with the lose, in this case it is her husband. that being said, why don't the wife move in with the Stud(champion) and cut somebody losses. Hers, her husband or her stud. Sure things like this have happen for year amongs millions of married couples. But who lives in people bedrooms and bring out a narrative as you do unless the are expecting a closure. Will you have a closure after three chapters. (1) will she leave her husband for her stud? (2) Will her husband have a P.I. follow her and present evidence and divorce her? (3) will the husband prove he isn't a wimp and is tired being a cuckold and Kill her stud or both of them. (4) Will the husband arrange for his wife to be raped by some black studd with 10" and 12" inch dicks and hold for the weekend. (5) Will the husband plant some drugs opn her stud while fucking her at her place and call the cops. A lot of us are dumb and to read a fourth chapter with some kind of closure will turn some readers of "Loving Wives" off. Enough said..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think you're a good writer

I think you are a very good writer. I enjoy the variety. As a married woman who has had another man's sperm inside her when being made love to by her husband... good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She loves Derek

Wife states that her husbands love making pales in comparison to her lover. She wants to degrade her husband and Dereks tells her to give her husband a cream pie when she goes home which she promptly proceeds to do. Her husband has no idea and she considers him a wimp. She has lost all respect for her hubby and realises that size does matter. This was well written as we look into the has Jennifer is completely obsessed with Derek and how he makes her feel. Nicely crafted and paced story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You asked who to root for...

I'm rooting for the boyfriend!

Sincerely, Derek

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read part of the chapter

Then I rated it 1*.

kyron99kyron99over 12 years ago
denial

funny - people read the warning, get off to it, then rate it 1 star in their post-orgasm guilt. cuckoo birds!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Didn't further the story much

OK, you've established that she's is a lying, disrespectful, immoral cheat. Where are you going with this?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 12 years ago
Couldn´t even rate it "1"

Unbelievable how you manage to stretch absolutely no content over 6 Pages!

OK, I understand your passion for ccuckoldry. Nevertheless: Her husband not realising anything for this long term is frustrating. Tension builds up without proper and satisfying release.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Stop writing the literal pollution is killing our planet

Ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Answer to previous commenter. > What the hell do you expect from smelly nigger with 3" prick< ???

Those halfwit tow animals cannot write! We all know that. Just give it what it deserves, 1* !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your story

They must hate themselves to read the stories that they claim to detest. She is caught up in the cycle of nastiness that everyone gets a thrill from. Love it! Her husband knows but likes to keep it hidden till she makes him admit it.

PS. no one has mentioned anyone being black in the story. I guess that you just want him to be because it excites you. Your colors are showing. It is a good hot story.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
Loving it

This is so hot....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i can buy into the fact that a guy can fuck sloppy seconds & be convinced by the woman that she is just extremely aroused .. i have trouble believing that a guy can eat a well used / sore & puffed up cunt full of spunk Without realising it .. especially in full daylight when he can clearly see it ..

.....

however that little discrepency easily overlooked

voted 4 stars for the quality of the writing

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!

Congrats!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Moralizing

Your writing isn't even worthy of.moralizing about. Childish and without merit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous