All Comments on 'Ch. 04: Going Deeper'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice Work

You know - you are good - sensual and entertaining - but please don't involve others unless it's swinging - cuckolding or watching will ruin it for many of us - respect youself, us and your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Write Your Own Story!

Please don't allow others to control what you write! You are a very good writer and your story is great. Too many comments are by wanna-be editors who want what THEY find interesting. I doubt if this couple's adventures are headed for cuckholding. Watching....maybe. They are enjoying themselves in whatever way they're headed. I love the classiness of the story and enjoy his bringing out her "inner slut." Keep it going until it slips into the best debauch ever.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Rick is the luckiest man

Yes Rick have a woman that loves him, and fantasize about him with out hangups. she get kinky just enough to pleasure him. They have fun doing it. I don't what will happen 10 years down the line, they are living out their fun with each other. I love the kinds of sex the have.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 19 years ago
Rick is the Luckiest Guy on Earth

Wilson Spalding is rapidly becoming my favority Literotica writer. Well versed, descriptive, believable and interesting characters. Their is subtle humor, especially in some of the banter between Jane & Rick. Everything to make you care about the players - and then the sex sets in and you feel like you are there.

Hot, hot sex, with a VERY willing and dirrrty girl. Jane is a wet dream come true - built for sex, toned and taut and ready at a moments notice. Could you ask for anything more? Yes - she's into being his slut, and will spread it around for him.

Keep up the terrific writing Wilson. Sure, many readers will give you grief. That's THEIR problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
246 Followers
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...