All Comments on 'An Empty House & A Full Pussy'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Short but sweet...

...how has this NOT had comments yet? I like her attitude about the whole thing- screw the dating scene! It's a waste of time half of the time. I got my fiancee by BREAKING the rules; that is, I met her online, despite all of the conventional wisdom against it. My point is simple: to hell with the rules and petty customs such as going on dates with strangers, lying about yourself to impress the other, and hoping to SOMEHOW get to know someone that you can actually like and trust! It might work for some, but for many, it's a pipedream! You wanna find someone genuine for either casual sex or a relationship, you have to find people when they're being themselves, not putting on a damned ACT! Bars are slightly better because people are drinking and more relaxed. But the best way to find someone is to run into them in highly casual situations that can give you a chance to find your chemistry or connection. Even if it only leads to a tryst, that's better than nothing! Also, go where people already share your interests. That's a damn good place to find the right kind of people.

I just don't see formal dating as that helpful anymore. You find them when you're NOT looking for them. It's Murphy's Law!

Anyway, great story! I love incest anyway and that was really nice.

sexmatesexmatealmost 19 years ago
Nice fantasy story!

It was delicious! Thanks for a good read!

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
VERRYY HOTT HOTT HOTT

Damn!! Why can't Heather be my sister? I'd never date again!!!

This is an extremely good and hot story!! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice work

nice, short, and sweet. wish I had a brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Very Hot Story

Short but sweet. A reading hints at more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
empty/full

Excellent - there's gotta be a part 2!

I think the cold shower might have slowed them.....

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hasnt happened

i have several attractive women in my life. i just cant imagine harboring erotic feelings toward a subling and especiallynot for a daughter. i mean it just doesnt happen. just to make things clear tho...ther are very few women in the world i wont fuck. a lot of them woyuld be if they got me in a weak, horny moment...and i have many of them...but ther are so many, many more that i will make the effort to fuck. there is making love and fucking. i have enjoyed making love often...but fucking, whenever and whereever possible. its just so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AWESOME MAN!!!

I'm going over to fuck my sisters brains out now!!!

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Hot

Kudos ~ Great story ~ especially since there is not much of a 'build up.' That is not always easy to pull off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice !!!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

good story-my favorite part was that she was a buxom redhead with green eyes. Can't get much better than that. 4 stars!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
Very Hot!

I like a good story, good build-up and back-story, but every so often a good slam-dunk, get in there, fuck-fest works just right for me. 4 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot sisterfucking

It's great when a brother and sister give the finger to idiotic social convention and just go ahead and do what they've been aching to do for years. The boy sticks his big stiff prick up his sister's adorable little coochie, fucks her till she walks funny for a week, and unloads his brotherly balls up his sis's sweet little twat. I really like the comment of the anon who wrote "awesome man!" This young guy's going to go and fuck his sister's brains out. We're all rooting for you, pal. You know where your hard cock and creamy sperm belong--it's right there, between your cute sis's legs. Like the guy in the story, just go and unload your brotherly balls up your sister's pretty little cunt. And come back and tell us about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Few Pages

Nuff' Said!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Le Sigh

I suppose it isn't fair to be disappointed when a stroke story has no plot or likable characters. And it isn't fair to hope for more than a stroke story here, but every once in a while you find gem among the used condoms and next morning couch stains...

Sadly, this was just another couch stain.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Substandard?

I wonder how many of these males who write about amazing, enormous, gigantic, so large a woman/girl can't get her hand around it, etc. are endowed with a substandard appendage? And describe women/girls who have unbelievable bodies have ever see such a woman/girl in any place other than a porno magazine or porno flick?

Personally, I prefer a woman with a brain larger than her bra size. And for the mentally challenged, I am not an "Adonis" nor do I possess an enormous penis , I do however exceed the average.

What is so terrible with describing a relationship between a normal size male with a normal size female? There are a few such stories of such interactions, but for the most part, I believe too many writers try to compensate for their own "shortcomings"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous