All Comments on 'Vanity'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just some more stupid shit

This time it's some stupid racist shit like bubbabob comes up with about every third story. One star, looser. Did the awful black man fuck bubbabob's woman? Aww, poor wittlle guy.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
a couple of things

Are ALL of your stories going to have impromptu lessons about proper greetings and replies, or proper hat wearing etiquette, and other things of that nature? I guess I shouldn't complain too much here, the last story of yours had a character who basically declared people as trash human beings for saying "no problem" instead of "thank you", in this story your character was merely annoyed enough that it was deemed necessary to share with the reader when someone did that. Oh and thanks for yet another of your reminders about how people who don't have to fight tooth and nail for literally every single thing they have are all inferior people, slackers, scumbags, or whatever else. We get it now, you can stop reminding us with every story.

Do you have some kind of fetish for "conservative hard ass" men who are incapable of being remotely flexible, happen to be the smartest person within 100 miles, who can make snap judgements on other people's character within seconds of meeting them or hearing them speak, are clearly presented to be morally superior to virtually every other man or woman in the fucking state, yet who continually end up with obviously gold digging whore-bag pieces of shit and who also always end up with horrible acting children or step children? Cause your stories tend to feature that a lot. A.....LOT.

Take a look at the way you describe the dialogue of MOST women characters in your stories. "spat", "snapped", hissed", "grumbled", "screeched", "squealed".....etc. Is there some special dislike of women in general that we should know about? Any plan to have a future story where children exist who aren't lazy entitled little monsters whose sole purpose is to ruin our hero?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
jesus christ, dude

Have some pride and skip the damned hot dogs; go with kielbasa.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Another Excellent Story

of hubris and shocking narcissism.

Thanks for sharing your work.

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
I don't get it

If she was this super calculating and cold gold digger, why did she stupidly endanger everything for a one-timer with that guy?

Why did she announce it? She didn't exactly have a history of honesty. Why endanger everything for suddenly being ultra honest?

What does the fact that her planned affair was with a black man add to the story?

Why does she behave so idiotically in front of the judge, confessing to her sins without needing to?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
An Abrupt, Polychromatic Parting of the Ways After Wife Tries to Foist Polyamorous Lifestyle on Paragon of Efficacy Hubby

Fans of this story will probably enjoy Alabama clobberings in college football venue. It was quite a bit more one sided rout then I like these stories to be . it was well done for what it was - Lou Saban prepares with a vengeance. He isn't interested in a even-handed competitive game with the score swinging back and forth when he unleashes his rottweilers in cleats and this time, neither was Jimbob44.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I was wondering . . .

. . . how a man at 5’7 and 220 lb could ever look anything other than fat.

I have been toying with the idea of having a loving wife being from DeGarde, just as a quirky tribute to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining. She didn't lose, her daughter did. She'll be fucking over the next dumb shit in less than a month.

He won.

Just for the sake of karmic truth, any man who could not see right through Amber's shallow selfish arrogant greedy character totally and completely deserves to be fucked over and abused by this witch. Kinda like anyone who thinks Chef Boyardee is food. If you're that stupid, Darwin, and Amber, have a very short future for you.

Thanks, it was fun.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 5 years ago
JB, with the seeming retirement of so many great authors lately...

... you've pretty much become the best author on this site. Keep it up, dude.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Entertaining story. Would’ve loved an epilogue where Richard finally gets his happy ending. No, not THAT kind of happy ending, you know, maybe hook him up with one of the lawyers or the lawyer’s receptionist. Anyway, thanks for the story & ROLL TIDE!!!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
Not feeling it

JimBob a top author yeah. But this story not white trashy enough. Ain’t got that “livin’ in the gutter” feeling that is what white trash all about.

Maybe put some heroin, meth, or opioids in the next story. Ain’t nothing more white trash than that opioid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5’7” 220 is still fat as heck, dude

Unless the guy is as wide as a barn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You sir, never fail to entertain and draw your readers in, another outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story about time the hubby wins and the wife loses after all she was the cause of it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another "good ole boy" tale

I'd say it was funny, but people like this really exist in real life and you have to feel sorry for them. This felt like a cookie cutter story. Fat geek marries way above his pay grade and the usual things happen. His wife walks all over him until he gives up, realizes she never loved him, dumps her and moves on - somewhere. I did recognize Penny's name and the Judge. Must have been since I liked those characters. The rest sailed right on by. And your ending? Horrible sounding food. You got it all wrong! Mom used to cut up the hot dogs and throw them into a pot filled with a can of beans. Cook them up and serve them with brown bread - the one you get in a can

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Meh

I didn't see the need to tell half the story almost word for word from her POV. There was nothing really added, and whatever was added didn't need the repetition.

I DID appreciate not having to wade through all of the dialect! All that I noticed was the occasional "hear" at the end of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are a rarity to real life stories.

This is truly an enjoyable tale. 5*****

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Minneapolis

We had Hot Dogs with Maccaroni & Cheese when we were short of Money and We me and my sister liked it. Took a while to get my wife to try it.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

And the hits just keep on coming, Good story Jimbob, Some women are actually this stupid

dinkymacdinkymacover 5 years ago
Nice job!

Thanks for sharing another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
food is more than

its taste, texture, and look. food is NOSTALGIC. smell, taste, feel....they bring back happier times.

a family sharing a mistake dish together, cheerfully laughing.....that makes sense.

that's why people might have a food they LOVE that most everyone else hates.

i have a few of those.

good story. women see relationships, especially modern women, as a contest. this ex wife saw everyone else as competition to dominate. don't preach 'sexist' at me. women are not only hypergamous, meaning they seek out higher status mates, but post modernism (co-opted by modern feminists) literally teaches people that all morality is subjective, and all that matters is power. feminists didn't invent it, but they were silly enough to adopt it. 'by any means needed' might be an effective strategy.....at first. looks like she found out how sustainable that attitude is long term. lol

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 5 years ago
That was a good one, JB.

For a change, the husband wasn’t a wimp,

and the cheater got what she deserved.

I really enjoyed this one.

robinhodrobinhodover 5 years ago
Nostalgic food...

Mine was 'Chicken Slodge':

Free recipe;

Tin of baked beans in tomato sauce, into a deep pan. Left over cooked chicken, chopped up, chuck it in and bring to the boil. Season with lots of pepper (this was mid 1960s, now I'd use pepper sauce). Beat two or three eggs, drop them in and stir.

Meal in five minutes.

Oh!

The story was good, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
totally a killer

which is why i read and reread everything JB44 has posted. 5 stars.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Interesting

but totally inexplicable why she would announce in advance her intentions, and, when he said not to, why she went ahead and did it anyway. Surely she would just do it discretely somewhere. Puzzled as to the behaviour of the police, "just a civil matter" comes to mind, would they enforce that aspect? If they were to enforce anything it would seem more likely that they would support her until the civil aspect was sorted... but then in US no doubt different. The story seemed to be told twice but then no doubt I was reading too fast, and no doubt that was POV switching. Was it necessary? Calling him "pencil dick" was the terminator if not not already done so.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Nice Story Man!....Yep Enjoyed It Immensely!....Good to see Average Joe (Richard) Win against the so called Beauty Princess!.....5 Stars ★★★★★ WOOF !

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
loved it 5*

some people claim jb44s writing "jumps around, too many characters" blah blah, well, i'm a barely educated yorkshireman and i find his writing style and characters to be totally readable, believable, entertaining and look forward to all his new loving wives, mind control and romance stories, i've even read most of his others too and while subjectwise not my cup of tea are also very entertaining.especicially love some of his darker offerings, you're missing out if you don't read them all.

thanks and look forward to the next tale of marital strife from the deep south.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
VANITY HAS TROUBLE REMEMBERING HER NAME

and this time It is Amber. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Good Story

Biggest quibble?

Hubby was too good on day one (except for the superficial stuff). Then he gets religion from the doc ... too easily ... and with no setbacks! Then he can’t see Sweetie as a problem, even though a lot of other women are starting to overtly notice him.

Lesser quibbles?

It ain’t ‘Hear’, it is ‘He-ah!’ or ‘Yawl he-ah.’ But you know that, JimBob!

The Data Center was a heavy investment to make Hubby be able to do nefarious shit mostly unassisted. Glad Hubby didn’t go to law school, as well.

5*

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sentences

All your characters talk like backwoods hicks. That’s fine for uneducated characters, but here was a college professir who constantly complained about the speech if others, when he couldn’t complete a sentence himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I sure as fuck hope not

Lonewolf says, "you've pretty much become the best author on this site." If Billybob is the best author on the site, the site is fucked. I gave this two stars. What the fuck is up with fucking some black dude being "worse" that fucking some white dude? She fucks somebody besides her husband, and that's as bad as it gets. Only racist fucks throw that shit in.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
You Know

You received some strange comments for this tale if I do say so myself. Now for mine.

I use the line, "Ye reap what ye sow" frequently and it definitely applies here. Amber became a cunt very early and as she got older honed her skills to be a full-blown cock tease cunt. Used everyone until it caught up to her in the end. Richard was lucky he came to his senses early in life and went from 307 lbs. of fat to 227 lbs. of muscle. At 5ft. 7in. he probably looked like a mini hulk, not fat as other commenters suggested. He fell for her "planned" charms and when he realized she was full of shit he abandoned ship.

He'll find love again. Have kids with a good woman and live happily ever after. The cunt ex? She'll either become a real person (I don't know how) or suck dick on the street. Drastic? Yes. Fiction usually is.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon I sure as fuck hope not

I would like to introduce you to the Interracial category. You will be in for a real treat.

LostriderLostriderover 5 years ago
No wimp

As always you deliver a great story. Love how you tie in your other stories. This one was kind of short love your longer stories. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding, as always!

I enjoy all your stories, and you are DEFINITELY the best author on this site. I love the dialects, dialog, humor, pathos, romance, love, and tears in your stories. Fuck the negative commenters. Not one of them has posted stories as good as yours. Please post again soon; you make people's days more often than you know. BTW, I'm still waiting for the next installment of the "five trailers" series. I'm hoping after "D" and "E", they expand the development and add more lots. Take care man, and sincerely, thank you very much for your efforts.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Sounded Like the Author's Tongue was stuck in his cheek

The title says almost all. But have to thank you for a fun tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: InterRacial Category

The difference there, is that IR is the whole point of the category, so it is expected. 99 times out of 100. IR is brought in simply to make the cheating somehow "worse."

Make no mistake, I have NO problems with IR, it's when it's used in a deliberate attempt to stir things up that I object.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
racist?

fuck off dipshits, go whine to the internet about VWD (virtual whiteboi disposal) who invented that shite? snowbunnies, ir cuckqueens, blackowned etc etc

go fucking whine about that, not at lit authors who give us these stories free.

go whine in the IR category about all the white women getting abused, go whine about the willing cucks whose wives get tatooed with the queen of spades and force their white husbands to raise black babies.

here in yorkshire we call a spade a spade. google it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Another desire awful story from Jim Bob.

Like most other authors in the LW genre ... Jim Bob does not know how real nerds real geeks think and act and how they view the world.

To begin with as somebody else already pointed out if you're 5' 7" tall and you weight 220 pounds are not a hunk ...you not reasonably well shaped. YOU are still a fat disgusting vile repulsive slob.

If you're a nerd or geek and you have been your whole life and one day a super hot blonde or brunette with big tits and or a great ass walks up to you and starts talking to you... the very 1st thing you're going to do is NOT believe them.

Years of bitter experience and humiliation from middle school to high school and college has most nerds not believing and not accepting that hot or even decent looking woman are going to WANT To talk to them

. The 1st thing a real nerd or real geek is going to think is at this is some sort of al

New practical joke or new form of humiliation.

Really it's quite shocking in this sub genre regarding how many really good authors still have no goddamn clue in understanding how nerds and geeks operate and think.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@sbrooks103x

To be honest, as much as the IR aspect gets used in an offensive way in the LW section, 90% of the stories in the actual IR section are worse. Every once in a blue moon you find stories that play up the eroticism of fucking someone who would be considered "exotic" by one participant, or every once in a while a story will play up romantic aspects of a cross race, cross culture relationship (you find much more of that in sci-fi/fantasy and nonhuman sections now with all the elf/orc/werewolf themed stories). But 90% of the stories in the IR section are simply "racial superiority" stories where the women of one race (usually white chicks) are helpless against the superior manliness and cock size of the men from another (usually black dudes) racial group. Personally, I think a lot of those stories are actually meant to incite racists with fears of being infefior....which of course makes racists act out and become more fucking racist (since most racism is rooted in fear of others, not honest assumptions of superiority in one's own perceived racial group).

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another winner

JBob, your stories always hit the.mark. Just the right amount of humor stirred into the plot to take the edge off. Gotta ask though, "Amber how's that bucket list going for you now?" Where did that black thing come from? Why out of the blue would she think that up? Womens does be crazy sometimes, but JBob don't write wimps. Good stuff always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The improved dialogue style made this much easier to read. Reading accents is a lot more enjoyable in small doses for flavor, such as the female cop and the daughter, than to have to wade through every character having their accents typed out for every line of dialogue.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Dialogue

I can only guess that the dialogue you use is the local dialect to Louisiana. To be honest I find it to be the most distracting thing about your stories. The stilted manner, the dropping of words and adding of yeah at the end of sentences makes it sometimes hard to follow the conversations as easily as maybe they could.

Other things like height weight ratio's are off, consistency too he was so bleeding clever at finding out all this shit about her....but not until after he's married, either he would think that way or not.

But these 2 are minor compared with the major, star losing issue - mac and cheese with powdered cheese? Seriously?? No, just NO!!!

And in Yorkshire they take a bowl of batter, put it in a baking time and roast it, then call it a pudding. The best thing to come out of Yorkshire, possibly the whole North East, but still when calling a spade a spade, he may be referring to a fork... :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mechanically Separated Chicken

Nice story and the MAIN reason for eating ALL BEEF hot dogs is that there is no mechanically separated chicken or turkey in them.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Sad tale

of greed and vanity, that makes me feel sorry for both Richard and Robert, while I have no sympathy at all for Amber. Story entertain8ng and well told. And as for Anonymous and his unique hand-sliced and ground beef hotdogs, they must be priced well out of the range of Amber & Rebecca's next shopping trolley.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Nice little trip to Degarde

Im thinking that Richard might look and sound a bit like Ed Ogeron but then I think half the population in your stories were extras in the Water Boy!

You have done a great job of refining dialogue. It was always decipherable but now its genuinely readable. Was a little shocked that a deceptive little critter like Amber would have Tourettes like moments of truthfulness and imbecility.

I can relate to the mac and cheese. Sometimes its good to swtch powdered flavor packets from the ramen with the macaroni. Ramen and cheese takes about 2 minutes. Beef franks are better but you can stretch those .99 centers.

Thanks for the tale.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
IR story

If this is an IR story, then it is certainly a different one. First time that I remember reading about the erstwhile bbc being stymied by his black wife doing a little cutting on him. JimBob always brings something a little different to his work, and this didn't disappoint.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Ethel

When will you write a romance for Ethel? She was one of my favorite characters from “Righting a Wrong” - almost stole the show - a real sweetheart, and I thought Richard might have been leaning in her direction.

Any hope of redemption for Amber? She didn’t show any sign of contrition at all. And poor Rachael - no wonder she’s so angry. Oh well!

Great ever expanding cast of characters. Always fun to visit. Thanks once again.*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
end

JB

Your writing has come a good way from when you started. To help I'd consider rewording the last paragraph (of the story, not your closing diatribe) so the final word the reader sees is "I lost". It really doesn't mean much as she doesn't elucidate EXACTLY what she lost, was it her family or just the case? That could be something... to build up a closing, not just allow the reader to fall off the page with the final comment. (stuff like that only works in super long works that have double meanings and depth to them (not Literotica postings - as much as we all like to read them)

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never understood

Why someone comes to an erotic literature site and then writes these sad, pitiful BTB stories. There is nothing erotic to them. Once again I have to agree with those who say that these must be written by someone who got burned by a wife in their past or basically just flat out hates females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want to recheck figures for the car payment?

The Lexus payments were $2863 a month for 60 months? That's $171,780, including interest. Who did he finance through? A loan shark?

teedeedubteedeedubover 5 years ago
dumb ass

That's four twenty eight sixty three. $428.63. Get a name or get off the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone (hint:it’s the author) hates women

They always say to write what you know. Apparently this author knows how it feels to be treated badly by a woman in his life, wife maybe mother, and now has some very seriously deep rooted issues and uses these stories as therapy to get back at her.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@anon : i agree about the hatred of women

That's plainly obvious if you look at a sample of these stories. The wife is always overtly cruel and heartless, almost all other women appear to be little different and usually take the evil wife's side in any conflict, and children and stepchildren are almost always described as horrible little narcissists whose very existence seems to be for the sole purpose of disappointing and abusing the husband. Furthermore there is always an undertone of hostility toward even moderate feminism, toward minorities, and towards younger generations in these stories, and the husband is always portrayed as this near perfect icon of "strong conservative hard ass man" who gets almost singled out for torture and suffering at the hands of the entire female gender. It makes me wonder if the author is some overly bitter divorced 60 year old white dude whose own kids barely speak to him, who spends his time sporting a MAGA hat and whining to anybody who will listen about how the world is going to hell in a handbasket because of uppity women and minorities and how no American generation since his own is worth a shit.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 5 years ago
Am I the only oner thinking this?

You actually dated a girl from CHALMETTE?!

I've lost all respect for you.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
I usually like your stuff JimBob

but this was not good. Too many horrible women, is it really like this in Louisiana? I doubt it, good and bad everywhere....you seem to be focused on the bad

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1

"Circus clown and a midget". Yeah now that was funny.

No and when are you moving out? Finally a husband is written as giving a decent answer to the wife who wants a hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It ends when I say . . . . When you quit writing i guess.

Aye, do you speak Canadian?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Love me some JimBob44

It does seem that Louisiana has a lot of fucked up women

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who

Cares about Amber point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
worthless

This "story" has some of the worst writing in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

I've been reading an author I like who has written a boatload of books. She's easy to read and VERY captivating. I realized that your writing is similar in those traits. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is priceless!

I can remember girls from high school who looked and acted like Amanda. They all thought that their shit didn’t sink! Well I now know what happed to them. As they grow older, they finally see that they were worthless and miserable people. Thx JimBob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it.

Was hoping Ethyl and Richard developed a relationship.

She was great in "Righting a wrong"

We need an index to the JB44 universe so we can track our favorite chacters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I hate to write comments. Said it before. Your stories are much like life or I’m sicker than they say. slap hapy papy #9

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Well

That's one character that deserved no sympathy. If she had been more intelligent she would have been downright evil... and dangerous.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 5 years ago
IMO

You achieved the goals you set out to accomplish. One thing I particularly liked was the decisiveness of his actions. If you took his class, you knew his rules. When the whore said she wanted to cheat, there was absolutely no hesitation in his response. I concur. For the most part, I enjoy your stories.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974almost 5 years ago
Hey!!!

I happen to like that meal.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 3 years ago
That last line

It really is over now. I've finished writing; you should finish reading.

Made me chuckle out loud. Well played.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very Good. She tried to walk over him and make him a cuckold, and he explained the consequences. This wasn't a case of making a mistake, this was someone who knew they were going to do something wrong, got caught and didn't want to pay the penalty. I would enjoy seeing a story about what happens to Richard after this. It seems like a relationship these days should require: a serious background check and a pre-nuptial agreement, and probably pre-maritial counseling - and some people should have warning labels - "DO NOT GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS PERSON!!!"

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Sounds about right.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
She may have been pretty on the outside

But she was uglier than shit on the inside

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burn the coal , pay the toll

helix247helix247almost 3 years ago

JimBob44 writes the best dialogue in all of Lit. A writer's writer.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

The real strength of this story is the insight into the personality of the cheating spouse. Why does she cheat? You see it in the 2nd part of the story. She has always been able to cheat and her looks get her through. She finds her value in how far she can degrade her husbands and how she can manipulate other men. That part of the story is pure gold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading when you made her an aspiring mudshark .

Always one star for coal burners .

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

"Which rifle had hit the duck was a mystery to her." That is one of my favorite lines on this entire site.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

You don't like negative comments? Tough. The 3rd page was pointless. You are obviously intelligent so it boggles my mind with you would rewrite everything that was already made clear to the reader. Besides that there was literally very little here. This was by far one of your worst attempts at a story. The subject matter is fine. Your poor execution is the issue.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Oh and Just_Words is obviously drunk or high to maintain that opinion. Just because you like an author doesn't mean they always write decent works. This was a disaster.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

She belongs to the streets

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Burned the bitch and her ungrateful daughter!! That's what you call a clever man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story you've ever written .

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These hoes mad .

Giant obese feminist man haters staying mad

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for totally crushing the narcissistic bitch.

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Love your stories and writing style.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

It's hilarious that AngelRider believes her incoherent, nonsensical rants mean anything. JimBob44 and JustWords are fantastic writers who have contributed a LOT to this site. I may not always like certain stories of theirs, but that's more because of my preferences than their excellent writing. Why don't you actually submit something for others to critique, AngelRider? You have no problem insulting, insinuating and ranting other writers, open yourself up to the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5055 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.