All Comments on 'A Day with Myself'

by rakastuja

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Start

The way you depicted the events happening throughout the day fit well with what I think you intended. You may want to consider closer revision of grammer, as I noticed some missed or ill-placed words in locations. However, it did not detract from the state of mental arousal that occured reading your story.

Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Start and Finish were excellent!

Why would someone point out grammar? I thought the story was totally erotic and if there was some errors I was too into the story to notice. Very Nicely done!

blackieoneblackieonealmost 19 years ago
excellent

rakastuja has made a great job taking you with her thru' a journey in her daylife.Apart form the ability to drawn you in-not an easy feat-straight away,she has what it seems a natural knack in describing what does she feels,to the point that you-and i'm a male-can identify with her.Great attention to details and very vivid images-it seems that you are there.Or that she's next to you describing her daylife.Very erotic-because there's anything i look for in a story-details,feelings,a feeling of authenticity,and the chance to idenify with the main carachter.Love it.Please,write more!

blackieoneblackieonealmost 19 years ago
excellent

rakastuja has made a great job taking you with her thru' a journey in her daylife.Apart form the ability to drawn you in-not an easy feat-straight away,she has what it seems a natural knack in describing what does she feels,to the point that you-and i'm a male-can identify with her.Great attention to details and very vivid images-it seems that you are there.Or that she's next to you describing her daylife.Very erotic-because there's anything i look for in a story-details,feelings,a feeling of authenticity,and the chance to idenify with the main carachter.Love it.Please,write more!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 19 years ago
I'm so proud of you

As the Assistant Editor (Captain Midnight) who oversaw this story, I felt it was a wonderful story. I felt I needed to make very few suggestions. If there are any grammatical errors, I take full responsibility for overlooking them. English is rakastuja's third language, and I hoped to clarify her ideas without changing the ideas. She was very nice about my suggestions.

I hope you will see more stories from rakastuja in the future. I have asked her to keep in touch with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

What I like about this story the most, is the way you emphasize and describe the narrator's emotions. It makes the story realistic and real-like. While reading you can understand those emotions the narrator is feeling in the text and that feeling of understanding makes the story highly erotic and stimulating. I deeply wish you'd write another one someday.

.sanctus

psush_girlpsush_girlalmost 19 years ago
pure genious

i really enjoyed this story. it made me really hot and i also related to it because i sometimes have the same feelings the author expressed. i hope to hear more from rakastuja in the future.

SsWeEnEsTationSsWeEnEsTationalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

Amazing, detail was in depth, and fulfilling. Incredible writing, certainly everything I look for in that type of story.

CopyCarverCopyCarverabout 18 years ago
Gold from Finland

An outstanding first story, and excellent work in any first language.

velvet hammervelvet hammeralmost 18 years ago
Magnificent!

What's incredible is how you make an otherwise completely normal day so incredibly hot and horny! You're a talented writer - please, please, PLEASE write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fuckk

tht made me hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You are me 'personified' ....I loved it, so nice to know there are women out there that are so very 'in touch' with their bodies....way too cool...I wonder how old you are? I, as much as I love sex, with only one partner, for the last 30 or more years, have finally found 'myself' and she is 'way' cool. Me, myself and I...very cool people..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sounds just like me.

I have had many many days just like this. I can especially relate to looking around the lecture hall and wondering what it would be like to be fucking various people. I usually find my hand in my lap as I am driving home, watching TV, and definately on the computer. I often am naked on the computer and sometimes masturbate more actively when chatting. - Dana

sabrinaraisabrinaraiover 15 years ago
i can relate...

I have so many days like that, and sometimes after masturbating I still am not satisfied, sometimes you just need someone else to give you the full effect. sometimes you just crave more hands and a mouth and tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks

i'm really wet now. hahaha. great story.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 14 years ago
I just love it!!

Love the way she tantalizes and teases herself all through the day no matter where she is and then turns up the heat at the end. The best part of it is she is enjoying the self-foreplay and is truly having fun all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy

Hot. I wanna fuck you. Haha. I wanna taste your juices

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

I just LOVE to read, watch, listen, or ANYTHING to do with a sexy female MASTURBATING!! This is my ULTAMATE fantisy!

Thank You 4 this EROTIC writing!

I just came off all over myself!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ohmygod

I am fantasising about this mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

I absolutely love this. Nice to know that many more people out there are freaky as well as myself. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous