All Comments on 'The Consequences of Infidelity Ch. 02'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, it looks like she cheated on him, though you left a slim possibility she might, just might have, done the right thing at the last possible second. Please do finish this.

I was hoping she would come to her senses and do the right thing. Not looking good for the home team, though.

You’re a talented writer. Hope you keep at it.

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
Good read

I find this to be a compelling read. I know it's a pretty common story line for LW, but so far it has me intrigued and wondering how the author is going to make it different. I look forward to the next chapter.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

waiting for the next chapter

SKHPSKHPover 5 years ago
Good story

...just a bit too slow for my taste. Too many unimportant detais an trivial dialogue.

Waiting for the next part.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting...

If you turn this into a reconciliation you will have missed an opportunity for one of the best first stories ever on Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ugh

it's good, but i need an ending. it hurts, feeling his pain while he's trying to stay positive.

i got screwed over hard once, similar to the main character. he obviously did nothing wrong. he even allowed mallory to be a big girl and make her own choices, that's why he doesn't intervene. it's hard not to blame yourself when you're so in love. but he needs to realize his only mistake was picking the wrong woman to love. he loved her more than she him, end of the psychology.

unless there is some twist ending here, she's been emotionally cheating on him for many months, and has begun cheating with the touches and lunches. she's projected her guilt as anger onto him, making him suffer more. she's not the devil incarnate, just an extremely entitled, selfish, and thoughtless woman. sounds like her house of cards is about to come tumbling down, and good riddance. that husband deserves better, someone that can love him like he loved her. she deserves to be with people that love conditionally and selfishly. she can choose to whatever she wants, but so can he...she'll learn that soon enough.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Dude, you really need to work on your lead-ins!

Your second chapter leaves us in suspense. Did she, or didn't she? The only problem is you tell us this in the teaser "His wife goes on a weekend away and cheats."

Now we all know that his wife cheats over the weekend. If you put this couple back together at the end of the story, this guy will be the biggest ass of all time. He could have stopped her from getting laid by the guy, which would make him feel a little better if he reconciles than he will feel knowing he allowed her to spend a weekend getting laid by a guy or two.

You still love the garage door and other minor matters. This is a great line that will be used often in future stories by aspiring writers. "I opened the garage door and I backed out into the driveway and then the street." Then there is this amazing fact. "I pulled into the garage and closed the door with my remote." (He finally closed the damn garage door!) How about this one? "I stopped at a nearby coffee shop and had a double espresso cappuccino, a bacon and egg breakfast sandwich and a cheese danish."

The story has the basic cheating wife plot, but it has been layered with inane and unneeded information. This story is still being set-up. Perhaps the next chapter will venture into consequences. I, for one, am hoping the next chapter has our hero eating a western omelet for breakfast, changing the code on the fucking garage door, and just maybe showing some emotion over being on the receiving end of a royal fucking.

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Excellent

Tension is fellin in the air. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hello

may be if Dr confront his wife last night and tell her real tale about her friend thing change may bee

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TIME

Marriage should be based on trust and not control no need to put friend before family

Harsh lesson to be learned all of her own making time to face the consequences

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

with baited breath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read but one minor complaint

You seem to be overdoing it with all the detail, this is a sex site so I hope you are eventually going to get to the sex... We don't need to know that your mother in law has double D tits and that you apparently like cheeseburgers.

sggylvrsggylvrover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Unlike most stories this guy is able to keep his appetite. Steaks with his lawyer, bacon cheeseburger, pancakes, spaghetti. Bravo, no point in wasting away due to her mistake!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 5 years ago
No issues.

Don't pay any attention to that negative "anonymous" (coward) comment! I like the character development, hoping against hope that Mallory pulls her head out of that smelly place before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ok, you've got me hooked! Waiting for the 3rd installment!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tension

You're building tension in the story very well. It seems certain that Mal will cheat, but there's always a chance that she will wake up. Not sure where Audrey and Jon for into this. Let's get on with this, it's great.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
No story can be wholly satisfying without one thing:

Grits, HDK. No delicious breakfast can be complete without grits. Randi admires grits and wishes to see them served with the Western omelet. Yum.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
A truly great story.

A really great read by a very talented author.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
More please

Sure hope there’s more coming. I love all your detail it makes your characters more real. Nice to read a real story that isn’t all heavy breathing and bodily fluids.

TwopullTwopullover 5 years ago

Sorry... But this feels more like a project report and less of a story... You can really do away with the over explanations... I mean that bugs bunny thing was stupidly lame... And you may want to focus on emotions and your style in portraying them...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Hear. Hear, HDK

Except that HDK left off the cheese grits - and

the $8.27 tip. But I also had to re-read the ‘backing

out of the garage’ sentence ... three times. No wonder

my neighbor across the street keeps complaining

about the damage to his mailbox.*

Good story, poorly told!

‘Your’ is a homophone for ‘You’re,’ but they are

NOT interchangable. Add that to dozens of other

eye-watering word-management errors, and this

is painful to read.

3*

*However, having Hubby tell We-The-Readers

about changing the garage door (and the remote)

code will be approriate. Just don’t bother telling

WTRs how to DO it or compromise the new code.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT Into This

Your story reeks of some great turn of events to where ALL is forgotten. That being correct Mallory will put the Doc on a guilt trip and screw up the marriage they once had?

She was determined to abandon her family & go on this trip so.....please = don't insult us!? She has engaged in sexual and seductive conduct so she knows what this weekend is all about and even if she comes clean, she put her sex first and can NOT be trusted again - NOT a good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

Really the marriage was over with her dating and leaving for the fuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story so far

The first chapter was a good set up and the second chapter was also a good set up but, "where's the beef"? Please don't turn this into a several chapter drama.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Okay my problem is

The Dear Dr dances around the the wife's preparation for cheating, even has the divorce papers prepared but does nothing.

Many of these stories include these long involved cat and mouse games waiting for the actual act. For goodness sake it is a no fault state. It doesn't matter!

When she tells you she is going to the spa hand her the papers and tell her to have fun but don't come back. Sure he wants to stitch the red letter on her and fellow adulterers, but seriously why waste the effort.

Okay I know it is a story but is still drives me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for the next part...

... very good so far, thx.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Cliffhanger #2

Bring it on, I’m certainly hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was really hoping Chapter 2 would be called, "The Consequences of Anal Rape."

Ah, well. He picked up someone's dinner check so his karmic scales are in balance.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Oh Dear, Matt, Oh Dear

What do you catch with baited breath?

Lue

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I get that this was a "killing time" chapter while we are left unsure whether Mallory has cheated on him or not, but it was slow going. I just wasn't interested in the random family he met on his vacation. if he had broken down and told them what he thought his wife was doing, then that could have possibly spiced it up.

Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! (Hoping she came to her senses!)

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Need to move forward

Good story so far but you have left us on the edge for two chapters. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds like Mallory is going to be hitting the wall at about 200 mph

The world of hurt she'll have landed in will destroy her.

Which is only fitting considering what she did to her own family.

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 5 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I have really enjoyed reading this story.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 5 years ago
Agree with HardDaysKnight, mostly.

I think you have a good tale going here, especially for your first time out, but I think there is way too much irrelevant detail. I don't think what Doc has for breakfast either advances the plot or shows us more about the character. Where I (respectfully) disagree with HardDaysKnight is I'm pulling for haggis for breakfast. Now that would be an interesting detail.

I also have to agree with PiperHamlin's comment on ch.1: a known predator (Marie) threatens Doc's marriage and family, and he just watches while she digs her claws into his wife until the damage is irreparable? I eagerly await Ch. 3 hoping he'll do better.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I just hope this don't lead up to where this man turns into a big lamp and takes her back and sucks her ass and says everything is okay we'll get by at honey God don't let it be like that LOL

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
Story line is fine ...

... but some of your writing .. well !!

Too much inconsequential detail, like the making of appointments for patients, really interrupts the flow of your writing .... and the obsession with throwing wads of cash around - or is that part of the character development that this guy is so shallow that he believes that almost everything comes down to money ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oddly verbose and tedious.

Why all the inane and superfluous descriptions, pointless dialogues, and distracting details? Did we really need to be told what the restaurant serves, what everyone did, said, and why, about meals and packing and preparations for becoming divorced?

All he had to do was have her served with divorce papers the moment she arrives at the spa with her friend and their fuck toys. She has already cheated and betrayed him. You really think it isn't until strange penis enters spouse's vagina that adultery occurs? Are you really that simple minded? His wife has been romancing and participating in seduction for months. Just because she might change her mind about the actual fucking doesn't change the reality that she is dishonest, lying, immoral, and has lost all respect for her husband, her children, and herself. The marriage is already ruined. The fucking is just the collapse of a house that is already in flames.

The sooner he gets shed of the cheating whore the better his future will be.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I was expecting the second chapter to be the finale

As HDK mentioned earlier, the suspense is gone from the story description. We now know Mal cheated. That closes the window on the remaining sliver of hope for those of us that like happy endings. Still, even though my preference for endings is different, I can enjoy a well-written BTB tale. Since that looks like where we're headed, I'll give my thoughts as a reader for this genre. Can't complain about a Western not having a diverse cast! A genre is what it is, you read it, judge it by the standard of that genre.

Chapter 2 seemed to try to make Hank a more likable character. It succeeded in some respects. Helping the new couple, clearly enjoying his kids and being concerned about their future in a divorce worked for me in that regard.

Chapter 2 also seemed to demonize Mal more, likely setting up the justification for what happens next. She got stimulated to orgasm in a public place, she let Marie call her Mal, she didn't call Hank or the kids. Granted, she could be in the hospital because she got in an accident, but I don't think the story is going there. This part didn't work for me.

In Chapter 1, we're told that this behavior is uncharacteristic of Mal. She's supposed to be intelligent, but is behaving like anything but. Not calling would raise suspicions in an already tense situation. So unless the consequences of infidelity include she got shipped by Marie to a Mexican whorehouse, she seems incredibly stupid. She knows Hank hates her going, why add fuel to the fire? She can't be being fucked 24/7.

Back to Hank, my concern from Chapter 1 is amplified here. Why didn't he try to abort this? In Chapter 2, Mal says:

"I'll tell Marie that you have demanded I go with you this weekend and that I can't go with her to the 'spa', even though I need a weekend away."

At that point, it appears Marie was willing not to go. Then ... Hank didn't like how she'd break it to Marie. As a reader, it looks like she was saving face but had agreed to call it off. Instead of Hank saying "Okay. Do that," he refuses to accept less than a perfect victory. It's almost like subconsciously he wants her to do this.

Then when he speaks to her parents and they ask why Mal isn't there, he lies. Again, why? My mind went to, "Because they might call her and she'd back out." Once more it seems like he's preventing any possibility of intervention that might avert the train wreck.

It's really hard to find Hank a sympathetic character, and I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to. It's also hard to find Mal sympathetic either, or even understandable at this point.

I have enjoyed reading this so far, and I do think new writers here should be encouraged. I certainly would like to see more from you. I am also hoping the next chapter does address some of these issues. Right now my feelings toward Mal and Hank are, "A pox on both their houses."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lue

Lue, get back to the quarry. The MB will be needing more stones. Ruling out this story, and JimBob's latest jewel, this good old LW continues to be a target rich environment.

Randl, I already love you, but hearing your opinion of glorious grits, I have no words for my feelings. You girl , are the real deal.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Could be a lot better

There's too much extraneous information to slog through. Give your readers some credit for being able to figure things out. The dialogue is often turgid with the characters giving speeches to each other. So, there's two things to work on.

Now, my biggest beef. His wife is about to go on a spectacular, sex-filled weekend and hubby knows this. But for some strange reason, he refuses to tell his wife what he knows and he lets her go anyway. He could stop this in a heartbeat by showing wifey his evidence. But, as in many of these semi-willing cuckold stories, he keeps this compelling knowledge to himself, supposedly to 'test' his wife. Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

You need to avoid the stereotypical LW wimp passive crying husband. All husband had to do was confront wife and she would have not gone on the spa trip. You also waste time and space writing about non-related sideshow crap. Try to avoid LW weak cliches and write something original.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
I know it says a two part story

But you left us hanging. I for one want to see them all hung out to dry. I love that in a story. Please continue this story.

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Hurry up

I looked forward to this chapter but was a tad dissapointed at the run rate I had hoped we'd at least got to the " gotcha" phase and her knowledge shed been Sussex in her cheating even if she hasn't done the dirty deed. Ah well I'll hang on in anticipation to a good "swift" ending. Thanks for your story so far lady I'll give it 5 on credit.

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Oh btw

If you don't come up with a real hard assed revenge scenerio for her friend it will be a 3 *

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Oh, the ass raping

It's a technical issue, but one that plays into any BTB development. All Mallory has to do is say Hank ass raped me, so that's why I decided to cheat. Hank loses any kind of leverage with the courts, her parents, his kids, and likely some of his co-workers.

I suppose we can give creative license here to "she enjoyed it at the end, therefore I was right to do it." This is a porn site after all. It works in the non-consent category, cause that's what you expect going in there. In LW though, if your crafting a story that reflects life, this one should be explained. Easier said than done when the die has been cast here, I know. That's why I write implausible stories and not realist ones. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cheating is war

infidelity is bad for the company the wife works.sue for her boss is fucking her.this war no prisoner don't let them slide and the hubby get hurt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Really awful really boring and really stupid

Admit it folks...when you read this you burst out laughing.

.

I said, "I'm not sure it will end with divorce and it seems a bit premature."

. Why wouldn't the husband tell from Wife's parents what their daughter was doing question?

Why doesn't the idiot husband simply come out and say what he knows as about all of this?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Harbinger of Boom has been cued and is waiting in the wings

Onto chapter 3 . Post haste .

Full marks *****

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Very good story

Some of the husband's feelings bring back painful memories for those of us who have been through this type of thing before. When he was saddened about how his relationship with his in laws would change, it reminds me how much I miss being a regular part of my ex wife's family. They loved me (and still refuse to meet the guy she left me for after 5 years) like I was one of their own, and it took them a while to forgive their daughter (and she says it's mostly to stay close with their granddaughter) but inevitably they have drifted out of my life to the point that we mainly keep tabs on each other through my daughter and ex-wife. Actually had to get up and walk around a bit before finishing the rest of the story after reading that part.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
The part that got me was . . .

. . . he watched this go on for thirty lunches over six weeks. We’re supposed to believe Hank kept his cool that long, that his wife saw nothing in his changed attitude, and was completely clueless that he knew what was happening?

If Hank took no action to stop Mallory’s plans after all that time, he’s as much of a voyeur cuck as any other written in this section.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 5 years ago
@Luke "what do you catch with baited breath"

FLIES, Lue. Flies...

@Blackrandi....oh yes grits, lots and lots of grits. Thought you'd have more to say being a Professor of English and editor extordinair. Lol I'm just teasing you.

Not about the grits though, gotta have grits

@PKenny, still liking the story even if it reads like a high school English assignment, good marks from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Somehow Missed This

Saw Chapter 3 posted, never noticed Chapter 2. On to check Chapter 3 comments, but based on comments on chs 1 & 2 not sure if I'm going to bother. This may be better than the usual cuck crap we have to wade through, but Randi's repost of Armadillo Crossing awaits!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Whole lot of nothing here...

Honestly, this second chapter wasn't at all needed.

Everything that has happened here could honestly be told in a few paragraph. I shit you not: Hank getting through the report, having his staffs of his marital issues, meeting his account and lawyers, meeting up with his in-laws to pick up his kids, even meeting the Thompsons... every single things here could have been dealt with in a single page. The only event here worth taking time on was the final confrontation with Mall, and even that one went nowhere!

Which makes this whole chapter quite a snoozefest. I get it - the author is trying to give us a complete picture of what's going on with his MC, but, when you hear Hank describe his mother-in-law's soup as 'absolutely out of this world', it's hard for some of us to believe he's genuinely in pain for what his wife is doing to their marriage if he's able to muster such thoughts.

This was boring, if what I'm saying. 'Guess what I'm really here for will happen on the next chapter, which, solely based on its description and current rating, I'm expected to REALLY DETEST... At least, though, I'll probably give more fuck about it then I do about this one. Not awful, but quite ineffectual, and therefore unessential. ★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still do not know the wifes motives?

A lot of small errors. Why a certified check for a retainer mine was happy with a regular check. He was recommended and a doctor. Strange. A lot of extra facts not needed . What is motivated this wife to forsake her vows from what it seems a p.erfect husband and comfortable life. To strange to comprehend.but your story for a first time is super. Thanks for writing .im now going to read chapter 3...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Her actions

Well haunt her for a every long time me thinks

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
I would have fired her once I knew she was letting herself be fingered

But to deliver the final sentence we know two things, 1) Is she still alive (she is not using her cellular in an intelligent manner) ? 2) What went down.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
Just a little constructive criticism

You always start your sentences with a dialogue tag. It gets monotonous. Try putting them at various places; beginning, middle, end or the sentence.

Instead of...Jon said, "Hank this is so overwhelming. To tell you the truth I thought at first that you were trying to seduce my wife." Try; "Hank, this is so overwhelming," commented Jon. "To tell you the truth I thought at first you were trying to seduce my wife."

It's always better to mix things up so they don't get monotonous. Mix long sentences with short, throw in a few compound sentences with a semi-colon. Put your dialogue tags front, center, and end. Sometime you don't even need them at all. If you have two people talking to each other it's sometimes so clear as to who is speaking you don't need a tag. You can also put the other person's name in the sentence to clarify it even more. ie:

"I don't care what they say, I'm not going."

"Tom, you've got to go. It's important."

"Look, Brad, I know you want me to go but I just can't."

Anyway, I'm by far not a pro writer but I think it would help your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SO FAR THE PLANS FOR ONE HAS BORNE FRUIT

the other is going for sour apples. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

I at least have to give you credit that the husband seems bright enough to start with. Too many of th we stories begin with a clueless shmuck who suddenly becomes super intelligent in order to dream up his revenge. This guy has brains, but to be honest he has zero personality. Nothing is really making me want to root for him. And to be honest, parts of the story are just as dull as he is. You are dancing on the edge of ridiculousness when he offers the wife his business and then turns around and after just meeting the husband offers him the contract to build a building. He has no clue what that guy’s capabilities are or even if he has the resources for the project. Trying to make one side in a nasty divorce all rainbows and lollipops really takes away from reality and acceptance of the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Listen!

Although an interesting scenario, if you listen then took to task a few suggestions by comments made, you would be writing in a much better style with better grammar and condense so much wasted verbiage on irrelevant details. This gets very distracting quickly.

T.T.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Struggling

A lot of things didn’t work out sequentially. How did he know about it for 2 weeks but had 30 lunches worth of taped conversations.

Also the character is hard to sympathize with. If he truly wants his marriage to stay in tact he should dump his evidence on the table I. Front of her before she goes and fucks another guy. Seems like he wants it to end and is just waiting to blame it all on her.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Offers contract of building new offices...

...without going to his board or staff. That.’s a plot hole. Even if he were paying to build the building out of pocket he would do cursory examination of previous work. Check on reputation. Heck, he doesn’t even know the type of buildings they build. Industrial? Commercial? Retail? Business/offices? Institutional? Custom residential?

And how did he get building approved between Saturday night and Sunday morning? Thompson would definitely think it odd. What? Call a full board meeting by Skype at midnight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This website is called LitEROTICA....

While this story is reasonably well written and kind of interesting, it is not, IMHO, erotic. All of these extraneous story lines and details are well and good but not what people come to this site to read. Why in the world would he let the cat out of the bag with so much revealed to his staff? He should have told them he has some personal, non-health-related, issues going on and will need time out of the office. He's the boss for crying out loud -- they'll cover for him. Suppose one of them spilled the beans to Mallory?

I gave the first Chapter 4 stars because I enjoyed the sex scene with Mallory (especially taking her anal virginity). But this chapter did not have even one scene that was erotic, so I gave it 2 stars. I'm debating now about reading Chapter 3 and probably will to find out how this turns out. Frankly, I'd rather read what Mallory is up to at the spa.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
On a second read through I see 3, possibly 4 things done wrong.

1.) He says he cancels the credit cards several days (probably Tuesday) before Spa Day. I’m sure Mal needed to use a card at some point that week. What should have been done, if you are going to do it early, is drop down the max withdrawal amount.

2.) Wednesday night, when Mal invited him to bed he declined. He could have fucked her sensless reminding her what she migth be loosing.

3.) Friday he gets up suoer early so as not to see Mal. This could have been the last opportunity to talk some sense into her. Instead he lies to Mal about that, using his life saving skills as an excuse.

3b.) In a similar vein, he probably knows where and when the spa group is leaving. He could be there (I assume they are leaving from their work) show his face, and give one FINAL chance to Mal. A place where Marie cannot have the last word, as happened with the phone call to Marie post argument, I believe Monday night.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Oh right forgot Mal’s parents.

When they asked him about Mal he lies and says it was a prize. Instead if he had told them, you don’t think they would have jumed down Malory’s throat? Remind her of her proper upbringing? How they would be disappointd/broken hearted?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Long winded

Jesus, you are long winded and boring. I really don't care what he and others had for every meal. This overly predictable boring story could have easily been 1/4 in length. I'm not even going to bother to read the rest.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Consquences Ch 25

Same complaint as with Chris 1; Hank is five steps ahaed of 'poor Mal' by withdrawing funds, new accounts, lawyers and she hasn't crossed any line yet but for sneaking lunch dates. The audio implies Mal is really wearing down. I don't know that Hank would have been able to beat a full court press like Mal did for a while. He could have saved his marriage in Charge 2 by confronting the stupid bitch. The ' eroticism' is fine. I gave you four stars again but I'm getting impatient with Hank's smugness.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Sit and wait

True, some of the details are stilted and overly detailed, but I don’t mind that too much. The husband throws money around and lets us know it- that is a bit too self congratulatory. I don’t like stories where a husband watches things go off the rails and then divorces the miscreant. Sure, he thinks she should stay faithful without a knock over the head, but the seduction is very well planned out. Can’t figure out why her lady friend needs a partner in crime, really- that’s the one odd aspect of this whole story. Anyhow, a strong intervention might have saved the marriage and opened his wife’s eyes, but now there will just be the divorce two-step and sadness all around. Let me guess: the wife is getting a little older, and is susceptible to flirting. Her blindness about cancelling a family vacation to have her fling seems out of character for a “excellent mother”.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Series*****

Thanks for sharing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Very well written

The storyline isn’t original, but it’s structured and written better than most. Excellent character development, and most importantly, Hank’s emotions come through. To me, the emotional component (and whether I feel it in my gut) is the most important... and in this case I feel it strongly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He's Being A Fool And A Fantast

He should have sucked it up and confronted her with the PI dossier. It would be worth it for his kids as long as he could get the stupid bitch into counseling.

It is not unreasonable in this case to think that she is simply a weak person and is submitting to the pressure and would not have otherwise had the affair. Feel free to take me to town for that. But divorce is so bad for kids that it is actually a health issue.

Dad needs to at least try to take one for the team here even if it only delays the inevitable for 5 yrs or so.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good job

I would have confronted her but she was cheating and stopping it only posponse her fall into infidelity. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Problem is you confront the woman before she cheats

you'll never know if she is really a wife or a whore

If the only reason she stops is because you confronted her and not because she had the will to be faithful whats your guarantee she wont try and be a smarter whore next time?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why confront

She'll just hide it better next time. Evil friends are the downfall of many marriages. Great story.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
CopyPaste story...

I like the basis of the story, but again there are parts lacking. Like what makes a woman cross the infidelity line. The story is one sided. Just his side.

The husband as usual is a saint.

Too much irrelevant background about what wine was picked.

Women don't go slut in a month. Either they had it in them and were suppressing it, or they have urges that have gone unfilled for a long, long time. In this case, the husband is not sexually boring and his 7inch dick is not common statistically.

So once again, its a similar story of wife gone wild and husband turns in to saint. I mean can he part the waters of the Red Sea while he is at it? Maybe turn wine in to water?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Ok we now know she continues cheating

He is handling situation well as can be expected

Yes cried and torn up

But

Doing best for himself and children

No saint but nice guy who got short end of stick

mustelamustelaalmost 4 years ago
Letting Mal go to the spa is not consistent…

…with the character of Hank.

He should have stopped it somehow.

Just because a woman (or a man) is about to make a mistake, the circumstances being what they are, does not mean that she is a whore and that she will necessarily start another time simply by taking more precautions. It’s really a cliché too convenient.

Obviously, there would be no more stories. No chapter 2, even less chapter 3.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
He did try to stop her

But like he said it had to be her choice to realise her family was more important than any friends. Even if he had showed her the file on Marie she probably would have refused to believe him and she would have just said he was jealous of her friends. She will only learn by her mistake and it will then be too late for her marriage.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
I'm with many others: why not (at least try) to put a stop to it?

PKenny - you write a great story - but this one has a flaw.

It's a big flaw in with the protagonist. He has visual evidence that she has cheated on him - he saw the video of the schmuck kissing his wife and getting her off by fingering her in the restaurant. The he thinks, "What I do know is, that if she goes on this 'spa weekend', that's the end of my marriage. I can forgive what has transpired until now; but I can never forgive or forget things if she goes through with this debacle."

My thinking with this is, protagonist: if you're willing to get over was has already transpired, go stop it and save your marriage. Show her a video of her climax in the restaurant. If she is willing to stop to save her marriage, that's a great show-stopper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Problems!! Why lie? If want to save feelings just say she is taking spa weekend with work buddy.

Still will be grandparents and with good relationship should be ok with you calling them what you want.

Can not forbid as what will she due in future.

If you can forgive her cheating that long? Maybe better man than me. I could maybe forgive but how do you forget?

jtwheels

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Filler chapter?? Still good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Free will

After changing her plans on a relatively short notice , she is knowingly going into the bed of another man , and once she made that choice she committed it in her heart and it’s too late to stop her . You can’t change her hearts desire even before she left because in her heart she was already in his bed . The only way the marriage could have been saved is her to have had a change of heart before the consummation had taken place as the result of soul searching or having an epiphany . The fact that she trades the family trip , that they had planned for 7 months and was such an upcoming excitement in her children’s eyes , for a fuckfest with a superior from her workplace , whom is also married , shows a narcissistic selfishness in itself let alone the actual act . That would have been enough to dump the pathetic excuse for a mother and the unforgivable intentions of a wife ! Cut your losses and call it a day ! Play the field , sooner or later one will come along and she’ll be the one who makes you like Dr. Feelgood !

62276227about 3 years ago
way too much filler dialogue

And poorly written at that.

He knows all about what's been going on and still going to let her burn herself. She's already crossed the line. I think a throwaway email account mailing a detailed description of Marie's past exploits to everyone in the office would have jolted Mallory out of her delusions. Could have been written as if it was from someone Marie screwed over in her past.

And the dear Doc could have made his feelings known a little more clearly.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It's ridiculous that you write into the story this fantastic, supporting and loving family network, but when your wife goes off the rails, YOU NEVER THINK TO CALL IN THESE PEOPLE FOR HELP! Come on!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Utter drivel. The wimp is broadcasting divorce to everybody he knows while not being able to confront the wife with one word. This is how "Kenny" imagine the suspense is built but instead he is just writing unrealistic drivel.

The guy meets some unknown family ("Audrey" and "Jon") in an entertainment park and is immediately ready to hire both man and woman for his "business." This family is used only for the writer to show how the wimp has a moral high ground and will not cheat with "Audrey" like we were all expecting for that to happen?

How stupid is that?

What is this, after using every cliché in the "book of LW idiocies" the writer is playing sympathy for the husband/victim/daddy?

This guy "PKenny" is just an god awful writer. If you were left scratching your head for the drivel he wrote, you are not alone. This level of garbage is plenty even for the worst stuff on LW.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Yikes, even "Legio_Patria_Nostra" is not happy with this garbage of a story. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - great character development. Some people like to read supporting info as it builds up the story plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, you don't lie about your slut wife to her mother, and you damn sure don't lie FOR her. You say, "I don't know why she decided to go on this spa weekend with friends. You need to ask her, because I don't know why." Solid as granite and so well constructed! Five stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am beyond sick of people referring to adultery as a "mistake". When he was kissing her, rubbing his cock on her and fingering her to an orgasm, she knew very well he was not her husband, so it was NOT a "mistake" , but a deliberate CHOICE. A mistake would be a subtraction error in your checkbook or forgetting to lock your car doors. Mistakes are not done deliberately and with knowledge what you are doing is wrong. She made no "mistake". She made a CHOICE to disrespect and betray her husband. Her husband then made a CHOICE to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimp. Why did he lie to his in-laws to cover for his slut wife? Why didn't he confront her at her office? Why didn't he serve her with the divorce petition at her office at 4:00 PM on Friday? It's not as if letting her go fuck the guys is going to change much if anything with the divorce. So stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly concur with anon from 4 days ago as of this response. Why cover her cheating ass? Yes, it's done, why nor pull the trigger on it. Moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four instances he let go by the way when he could've shaken her up and made her come to her senses. Probably the best was getting her parents involved. This is like letting a bank hold-up occur just to catch a fourth-rate crook: so much risk, so little reward.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

I get this story has to have these things happen, or no story. But I will never get these stories where the husband just lets it happen because her staying faithful has to her choice. Dudes wife is being preyed on by sexual predators she is not equipped to face. In my mind I straight up just protect my marriage. I would have told my wife what's up and that we where getting counseling. And I would already have found and had a no uncertain terms talk with this friend and the consequences for her if she continues messing with my family. I just can't get behind people flat out giving there spouses away on a silver platter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow... this story has more padding than a high school essay. You don't *have* to cover 3 pages per chapter you know?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

MC is an idiot. He has all the tools to prevent his wife's infidelity but did nothing. He should have had the process server waiting at the hotel and served her with divorce papers.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Surprised

I was surprised to read a senior salesman worked in sales.Also when did he talk to his partners about Jon's firm,pretty difficult when it is the weekend and they will all be at home.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Burn the whore and get Audrey to set you up with a friend, or her sister!

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Honestly, he should have said something already and put a stop to it and told her to stop speaking with Marie, he had the chance to end it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She replied, "Your welcome Hank."

She replied, "You're welcome, Hank."

A month of go

A month ago

The kids and frankly, I have been

The kids, and frankly I, have been

It's Hank Jonathan, and it's a pleasure

It's Hank, Jonathan, and it's a pleasure

I added, I have no choice

I added, "I have no choice

I continued saying, I'm going to take the kids

I continued saying, "I'm going to take the kids

Andy & associates reports

Andy & Associates' reports

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

What an as s wipe this MC. Is, firstly he could have saved his marriage with a full confrontation before she went, showing her the the evidence about what her friend was up to, she wouldn't have gone, that's obvious. He had a little boy strop because she called her his favourite name for his wife, only very boring men and I mean very, would have a favourite meal of chicken and cheescake. Isn't that as bland as u can get. Another thing , a good mother like her wouldn't have let her kids down like that, she would have told Marie, I will go but not this weekend. It's just so unbelievable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
891 Followers
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.