All Comments on 'Ravishing My Girlfriend's Mom'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh if only...

oh if only that guy was real and here. reading that made me want to be the lady in that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lynne got laid, but

Lisa mother was in heat, but she got raped by Scott, lisa boyfriend. She enjoyed it and plan to get fucked again by Scott.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Lynne got laid, but

Lisa mother was in heat, but she got raped by Scott, lisa boyfriend. She enjoyed it and plan to get fucked again by Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I read this story with one hand

I hope he knocks up the mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE

Now he should go on and rape her ass as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A damn good start

Can't wait to see where this story is headed. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome

oh hell yes thats just the way i like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So horny!

Loved it. Just made me so wet reading it, really want him to rape both mother and daughter and force the two of them to fuck eachother, So horny xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
me too

I did about the same but in reverse. I was dating the hot mom of 35 who begged for my cock. I told I was going to dump her unless she set me up with her step daughter who was part Japanese and part america Indian. This girl was stupid and afraid of everthing. Next night her mom ordered her to go the garage with me to be punished in any way I say fit for not cleaning the house properly and late to schedule. I dragged her to the garage by her hair and bra strap. she was crying and begging me to not hurt her. I held her by the tits and told her she teased me sexually and that I was going to spank and fuck her to punish her. I stripped her and spanked her in the back seat of the sedan. I jacked her off with my finger and sucked her tits and nipples HARD. I fucked her quick and shot my wad in pleasure. I took her back to the house with her dress on but minus the panties and bra. Her nipples were hard as a rock and she was crying. Her mom put here into the shower and we watched as she washed her tits and cunt-huge 36C light brown tits with big dark nipples still hard as a rock and covered with my hickies. That turned us on, so we locked the kid in the room and went and fucked in the next bedroom. A DOUBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"but then again, I was 19... I had thoughts about screwing toast."

Made me laugh out loud.

Nice little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know

if the rape story is my major reason to vomit or if the comments 're.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Difficult to get into the story

What is with all the commas? It disrupted the flow of the story. Far too many and not in the right places. Poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife's mom never would let me fuck her but her mom's sister enjoyed my dick many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous