All Comments on 'A Sincere Thank You to My Ex-Wife'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

Interesting tale. Both happy and sad. Kind of lackluster until the ex-wife called for a reconciliation. That exchange made the tale. Sad about Avery, happy for the great ending.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
about your forward

I sometimes wonder if many of the readers here have much experience with sex because as you noted, many don't seem to understand that if you aren't a selfish lover, it's quite easy to get a woman off a great many times with your fingers and mouth, not to mention with your dick if you simply pay attention to the thrust angle and speed that she responds to the most. And don't get me started on the guys who think that if a woman takes a big dick her pussy will be "too stretched" for normal dicks from now on, along with the idiocy of women taking a cock in the ass with no lube or almost no lube and no prep. Though it wouldn't really be a surprise, it would be sad if it were indeed the case that half the people here (some authors included) are inexperienced high school kids or "involuntary celibates" dwelling in a basement and going steady with a bottle of jergins.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, well done! It was interesting to focus so much on the post-divorce action, quite different from the normal focus on the discovery of infidelity.

My only criticism, and it's a very minor one, is that I couldn't remember which of the women Stephanie was. I had to go back to the beginning to find a description. The story would have benefitted from fleshing her out a bit, as the poor woman didn't get a single line of dialogue!

Still, easy 5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Blellum Blitherings or (Initially Unwilling) Odessey of Un Homme Du Monde

Enjoyable story for the most part. I think the author hit rich vein of truth that mature man who has secure portfolio, career, sense of humor/adventure ( ideally generous as well… not to patsy levels however), trim waist and expansive mind can pick ⛏️ and choose across female age spectrum. You don't have to be Superman or Casonova, just the best version of yourself.

The prime parts of this story reminded me of one of Burt Reynolds best movies ' Starting Over ' with the very estimable Candy 🍬 Bergen and Jill Clayburgh at zenith of their mature charm. Nice ! The narrative veered into humblebrag zone more than once and I think Traci should have been let down gently near the end of story , not brushed off brusquely.

Not because she ' deserved it‘ per se , infidelity is always hurtful, but because she was mother of his child and they had decades of good years before the ruinous, final one.

Bottom Line(s) : Fine story overall with decidedly more passages to admire then admonish.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice.

This seemed to belong in

Erotic Couplings rather than LW in the start.

But it nicely settled in our beloved catagory :).

"Nicely" is the right word,

because this was a smooth, loving tale

of affection towards women.

One good reminder though that all that glitters

is not gold.

And another reminder, to throw away

a lump of coal and go for the diamonds.

Good writing, good plot.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok.......The story was good but...........

I consider myself an above the average lover to my wife and always had women on my arm when I was single, but i've never gotten a woman off as many times as you're implying. The story is pretty good as long as it's somewhat believeable......you know..... like, yeah, it could happen. But, the women getting off like you're saying is utter bullshit. Started out with 5*****, ended with 3***. Thanks for the story though. I envy anyone that can write and take criticism.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
An excellent story

Sometimes entitled people learn that, when it comes down to it, they are not entitled to anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story was written for a skimmer.

Every sex scene with the random women was meaningless. The plot was almost nonexistent. The guy's wife cheated and he divorced her and started getting laid by many other women. Life is good. But it didn't sound very good. It sounded empty and meaningless. It was like the fantasy of a teenager. A mature, intelligent man that age is not looking for notches on his bedpost, nor does he feel he must prove his sexual prowess. We don't really know why he married the last woman as the reader was told little about her. You meant this as a victory for a cheated upon man, but it was a sad story of a man trying to prove himself to himself and the world. All the sex had no purpose in the advancement of what little plot there was. 4 *s and 😐😐😐😐!

AMerryman

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerover 5 years ago
what? no mustangs?

StangStar would be proud! :)

cpl8140cpl8140over 5 years ago
Reviews

Good review for your story (5). A life well lived is better than BTB. Also I found good reviews for Monkey Shoulder. Now I have to find a bottle.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Meh

This is the ultimate fantasy of a divorced guy. He discovers his wife’s infidelity, gets an instant divorce, the kids take his side, his ex-wife begs him to take her back, he gets a TON of good pussy for years before settling down with his one true love who will never ever leave him for a man with a bigger dick. The only thing missing from this story — which would have made it much more believable — is a fairy godmother waving a magic wand to make it all happen.

One line really stood out for me: “That's great and all, Mick, almost magical, but what his dick does to me is magical. I get so wound up it's like I go off to another world for a while before I float back to earth. You don't do that to me. “

Guys...

Guys...

Guys...

As much as we like to believe our dicks are magical, they really aren’t. As much as we’d like to believe women can’t control themselves when they’re in the presence of a magical dick, they really can. As much as we NEED to believe our ex-wives cheated on us because they couldn’t control themselves around a magical (always bigger) dick, that’s really not why they cheated.

Writers, please try to come up with some other explanation for why the women in your stories cheat. Is that really too much to ask?

Also: I know a few men who divorced their wives in their mid- to late-40’s. Here’s what really happens: you sign up for every dating site on the internet and discover that all of the women on the site are either: a) butt-ugly or b) insane. There’s a reason they’re still single at age 40-something. This fantasy of a 47-year-old man hooking up with multiple hot, sex-crazed, women on a regular basis is fun stuff for fiction, but don’t try this at home!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I was always planning on coming back home to you every night." - Does that mean that she was planning on continuing fucking Jack most days and/or evening, then coming "home" to him every night?

@Anonymous Re: "This story was written for a skimmer." - I agree. I know I'll catch hell from those who rant about this being an erotic story site, but I read for the stories, and his sexual interludes don't advance the story, are only brags about what a great lover he is, and the hot women he can get, who don't even care that he can't/won't commit.

"Said she's ready to settle down and grow old with you." - Gee, how magnanimous of her! What makes her think he's ready to grow "old" at ALL, let alone with her! Now that the young big dicks don't want her anymore, she'll deign to be with him! As he said, why can't SHE call HIM? He should have told her that he DID find love, even if it didn't work out.

"I almost couldn't be more pleased." - Good line! Obviously, he would have been more pleased if it could have been him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really don't get this story line

He finds his wife cheating with a big dick guy, they had everything a normal married couple would love to have. Yet why look for a bigger dick when you had the perfect male partner. Who pleased you with his mouth and finger got you off etc. then you move on to be a player in your 40,s and your ex wife calls you after all those yrs gone by to try to hook up again. Then you find this Stephanie and at a old age settle down still have all these great sexual escapades at this age. Just to many partners in and orgazims to this no story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appreciate your forward

Certainly much easier to get the majority of women off consistently with your hands or mouth, although you do seem to take it to the extreme. Maybe I suck at sex, but the number of women who get off in lit stories from penetrative sex alone seems incredibly off base. I've seen good research that indicates less than 20 percent of women can regularly orgasm from penetration alone. I guess big dicks and orgasms from sraight intercourse is how we all want it to happen in our fantasies.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Now he can attend every family event

He and his new wife should be as visible as possible around the kids and grandkids.

Traci can be the one to hide. She probably cheated on her second husband as well. Now she can grow old alone no more young studs for her. Consequences.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Right. Because 60 year old men can have sex multiple times a day.

With a variety of lovers, some as young as 24.

No. Really. And I bet you believe in the tooth fairy because if you believe the problem with your stories is the women having too many orgasms...

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
I like the story structure

Back and forth from Traci’s story to Mickey’s renaissance. Seems I’ve come across that a lot lately, both in Literotica and in several full length novels. It takes a pretty traditional LW trope, and repackages it into a fresh format.

It’s humorous and ironic that Traci foisted her desire for variety on Mickey, and that he ultimately embraced and enjoyed the same. I guess the key distinction is that it was shoved down his throat - just like Avery’s decision to leave - and that he had no choice in their decisions. Thanks. Well written and and enjoyable story. *****

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 5 years ago
Nice story

H'd57 , your story , your sexual peccadilloes and fetishes are the ones to write about . You shouldn't pay any attention to the nitpickers , afterall , we on this site are famous for that .

It was a bit different , but this Teenager ( at heart ) enjoyed it .

@Swingermeh . Imagine all the collective gasps when you disparage a story where the Husband stands his ground and keeps his dignity and chin held high ! Just kidding , you do it on every non swinging/hotwife story in LW ! Chuckles .

@sbrooks103x . I too read stories , especially in the genre , for the storyline . If I wanted to read a stroke story , I'd go to Erotic Couplings , or go to Lit's tags , and look for the exact kink I wanted .

I think H'd57 did this just to shut up the " no sex on an erotic site " crowd . I think that's not their true motivation , but it at least makes them take a different route to their moan & groan session , as evidenced by some of the earlier comments .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasyland for old divorced guys

Having multiple sex partners that you give multiple orgasms to is the dream of every old guy - divorced or not. And while this was fairly well written from a technical point of view, his attitude towards women as disposable things that are good only as sex toys seems pathetic. Since he's nothing special, not famous and far from wealthy he doesn't have much to attract a much younger woman. His prowess as a lover seems like a lot of hype. In short, while this may seem like an entertaining story, it really makes him look like an old, desperate man trying to hang on to his youth by fucking multiple women.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Does anybody believe this bullshit?

...."I'm getting killed for my women having six to 12 orgasms by hands and mouth. You can look this up folks, but it's much easier to get a woman off 12 times than for a guy to come three times. If you know what you're doing and have the desire to do it, getting a woman to orgasm by hands and mouth isn't that tough. Total truth here, many times I have gotten more than 20 orgasms out of a woman in the span of several hours...."

I don't know which is worse. That this pathetic author actually believes this sort of shit ..that he believes he can do or that he thinks everybody else is so stupid and naive that hooked1957 thinks we believe he can actually do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So, it seems this guy has issues with big cocks.

I am tired of these stories painting guys with big dicks as assholes! We are people to! I have a big dick and I am proud! I also am not a lazy lover either! I use my hands, mouth, tongue, elbows, knees and toes...knees and toes, as well as filling up my lover with my massive cock. So suck it small dick guys! And welcome your big dicked overlords!

But really writers, get over the whole big dick thing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dream

We other.men can only dream of having your sexual ability. Not my favorite Hooked1957 story, but when compared to a Gpup abomination, it is a LW classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Harry is wrong

if he thinks it CAN'T be done. And this comment is about the forward, not the story.

For my wife's 21st birthday, it was my goal to give her 21 orgasms between noon and midnight, and I succeeded. For her 22nd birthday, the goal was 22. All the way up to her 26th birthday, when she asked, and I understood, that it was not supposed to be about my ego. Which was what it had become, in part. Even though I didn't strut around visibly patting myself on the back, that was a part of it.

And he's right that as she's gotten older, and our understanding of each other has increased, the intensity of her orgasms has grown. The trade-off is, as she puts it, she's "toast" after one very long, extremely strong orgasm and needs a rest. I'm so into it at that point that I want to keep working on her, but she wants a short rest.

Any yes, that's with fingers and mouth. I don't have a magic dick.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I really hate to say this, but

HiV and SJ nailed it. This is like thanking the guy that burned your house down and stole your car, but as you walk to your insurance company, you find a twenty dollar bill. Son of a bitch! That guy did me a favor! That is the damn dumbest thing I've heard in some time.

It turned out well for the guy because so many women learned he was a sex machine and he managed to live in puberty for another twenty years. His wife cheated. That was not a favor. She didn't screw other guys because she knew he was a fucking dynamo and other women needed to experience what he had to offer. She shit all over him and he wants to pretend she did him a favor? Not how it works. Sometimes something good can come from a bad action, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a bad action. He was shat upon, but he is an apt student of the Kama Sutra so he turned the shit into golden pussy. It was his wonderful dick and attitude that made him a sex legend, not the failing to keep his wife satisfied. The Emperor has no clothes.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
Enjoyable to read

I skimmed the detailed sex scenes, as they were a little repetitive. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well, Harry Vagina...

Maybe you should put some effort into learning what a clitoris is and how to stimulate it before you jump to that conclusion. 😋

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
HAHAHAhA

LOL at the guys who don't understand how easy it is to get a woman off a bunch of times during sex if you are really trying (in truth it's not even that hard, it's a matter of paying attention to her reactions to the ways you touch her and remembering her "hot" spots, the rhythm that works best, etc.). A double LOL at the guys who don't understand why someone can cheat even if their partner is outstanding in the sack and seems attentive to their needs (many cheaters cheat because of their own issues, not because their partner is inadequate/neglectful/ect.). A triple LOL at swingermeh and others who seem to have the attitude that once you are middle aged, your wife can do whatever the fuck she wants and you can't leave her unless you are fine with being alone forever because no halfway decent woman will ever want you (slurp up, cucky wuckies, she owns you apparently).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To all the doubters

YES, hooked is correct. I don't know how badly ya'll are messing up with women, but they LOVE finger and tongue play.

I personally stick to finger and dick play. Every woman is different though. Some NEED oral, some NEED fingers, and some just need a big dick.

I'm rather blessed, so my dick does the job just fine. But if I'm looking to 'make her mine', i'll finger and lick her like it's the best thing ever. there is a technique to it though, so you can do it poorly i suppose. You make a 'come hither' motion to hit her g-spot, and you furiously do rubbing circles for the clit.

And this story is very believable. The ex-wife was a classic narcissist, and didn't realize the value of pussy goes down....not up. A man's status goes up though with age, if he's not a slacker. And this guy worked hard at the gym and his career. A woman can be a CEO or a high class scientist....but men don't get hard for it. That's just how it is. A woman sees a man's success as an extension of him. It's why men work so much overtime....cuz men are normally very...very...very...lazy.

so women that seek a fulfilled relationship only need to be fit, fun, and young. a man needs to work his ass off well into his 60s....and still needs to compete in the looks dept. the only real advantage to being a man is your window is a lot bigger, but it's also a much bigger chasm to cross. a fit, young, handsome, and busy young guy is still a small fish to women....no status yet.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Fiction

Great story but it's fiction folks ! Enjoyed it and gave it 5 stars . 20 orgasms and you would have to call the coroner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story was fine, but where is the loving wife?

You have a nice sense of humor, but the wife is a caricature. Piper Hamlin plays with expectations, but he doesn't treat his female characters as crazed uncaring nymphos. I like your stories. I just wish you'd write one more toward keeping a marriage intact, rather than using your humor to satisfy the I Hate Ceatin Society.

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
A couple dozen orgasms?

Made me laugh out loud. So more than 24 orgasms! Sort of like everyone having 10 inch dicks. Why do you think that's sexy? Is literally more better? Is it a kink? It just sounds completely stupid and ruins the immersion in the story. It immediately makes you go: now here's a piece of fiction! Otherwise an overall well written piece except you also cheat the title by never actually having him say "thank you" to his wife for cheating. So that was another letdown. 3 stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
SJoe wrote:

"Also: I know a few men who divorced their wives in their mid- to late-40’s. Here’s what really happens: you sign up for every dating site on the internet and discover that all of the women on the site are either: a) butt-ugly or b) insane. There’s a reason they’re still single at age 40-something. This fantasy of a 47-year-old man hooking up with multiple hot, sex-crazed, women on a regular basis is fun stuff for fiction, but don’t try this at home!"

Uhhh, no. My experience is way different. Between about 45 and 55, there were so many women in that age group who really were down to fuck. They were either finally divorced from some guy who couldn't or wouldn't take care of them, or still married, but to husbands who had likewise stopped taking care of business. If I was still in the pussy hound mode -- I've been married for a long time now -- I could have gotten laid, frequently no strings attached laid -- two or three times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Field report....

On a lovely morning a few years ago, my hot, sexy girlfriend rode my dick in cowgirl position to six orgasms in a span of maybe fifteen minutes. She also told me about how she climaxed 14 times during a sexting session with me. I can't confirm the 14, but I was there for the six. In return, at a later date, I received my 59th birthday present -- the best blowjob of my life, administered by my gorgeous, naked 34-year-old lady. I'm not saying this is typical -- but I know for a fact that it's possible. Shut up, naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another shallow, distant, tepid marriage:

"I had my stuff like my golf group, and Traci had her stuff, like her theater group. I never kept close track of her comings and goings too much because I had complete trust in her, the way I assume she had complete trust in me . . ."

Its not about trust, its about interest, concern, curiosity about your partner's life, interests, activities, well being. The marriage obviously became a place holder, a rest stop, when they each weren't doing something really fun and interesting, without the other. Before the wife found out the guy had a big cock, she had to already been thinking about another cock, another lover, a romantic fling to relieve her boring tedious marriage. Divorce was a relief for both of them. It took her a year to get bored with Mr. Big Dick, but it doesn't sound like she was looking to get back together with Mr. Boring Dick. She kept looking for someone else, other, different. The fact that she finally wanted to come back was not about love, but about age, and being tired, and being lazy. She was ready to retire with Mr. Place Holder. Kind of the devil you know sort of surrender. He did her a favor hanging up on her.

It was a good story about obnoxious shallow people. If his second marriage lasts it will be because his second wife is willing to settle for what he's willing to give. His exwife will do just fine as long as she stays a good fuck, and marries whoever will take her before the cheese starts to mold.

Thanks for the effort.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Very enjoyable and entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
For the stupid people out there what I said was

My point was that the number of orgasms in a very short period of time presented by this author in this story and his other stories is hysterical ridiculous absurd and not possible..

Of course fingers and tongues and multiple orgasms are possible. But if you count the number of orgasms in the beginning of the story this guy gives to his wife I believe the numbers over 25 in the space of a few hours.

I appreciated that hdk ....who Never agrees with me about anything

..agrees with my skepticism here

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@ harryin VA

It's far from impossible Harry. I'm not especially blessed down there and I am not god's gift to women in bed (well, maybe my oral skills are) and I've got a few women to hit the 20 mark in a session before. I got one of them to just under 40 in around an hour and a half but she is one of those women who cums super easy and is used to getting her rocks off 5 to 10 times with any dude who's even remotely decent in the sack so that kinda steals the thunder from the brag but still. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD, DAMMIT.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Well, the way you wrote it was helpful

You condensed all the sex scenes into discreet entities. That made it very easy to skip all of them except the first few sentences.

The best part of these stories FOR ME is the drama of the relationship, not the seemingly inexhaustible number of orgasms involved.

The drama was...adequate.

Here is a funny thing FOR ME. A rather tepid or even just suggestive sex scene in a normal movie has far more impact on Little FD than even the most involved sex scenes in a porn movie.

Because context. Because emotions. Because investment.

Improve those elements and those sex scenes will POP.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Just another shallow, distant, tepid marriage:"

"Before the wife found out the guy had a big cock, she had to already been thinking about another cock," - Good point, how could she find out about the guy's cock unless she's already doing things that she shouldn't!

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
I’m with FD45

No beef against sex scenes, after all the site is Lit-erotica, but I really appreciate good plots. This one, I liked! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A legal dream and not top perversity moreover not a top sin!

Some posters are SO RIDICOULOUSE! They think to read about successful ex husbands after divorce from cheater wife is SIN and TOP PERVERSITY.

The biggest sin accordingn to them is to read about happiness for cheated on husbands with other women on a FANTASY story collection. Can they explain why is problem to read such stories where the exhusband becomes succesful with other woman as the ex cheater wife.

They think the husband should be unhappy after divorce forever to his death or the cheated on husband must do RAAC everytime.

I do not understand the dream for success ON A FANTASY STORY COLLECTION is top perversity for divorced ex husbands from cheater wife and according to these posters the people must read about sad, devestated exhusbands or immediatally forgiving husbands to the cheater wives.

PEOPLE, FANTASY STORY COLLECTION IS FREE FOR DREAMS AND THE SUCCESSFUL CHEATED ON DIVORCED EX HUSBAND FROM CHEATER WIFE IS NOT PERVERSION BUT LEGAL GOOD EROTIC DREAM!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done Hooked57. Hep cats criticizing this either did not comprehend it, or are projecting their lack of success at Loving on Ladies on to your protag

Yes it was a male fantasy puff piece in some ways, but it also showed the truth, that IFF a divorced guy doesn't get all bitter, knows how to get along with women, and listens to their words/feelings/bodies/emotions he can make them very happy to be dating him

Dude didn't treat women as disposable, he was in long time dating relationship with all of them. HTF is that any different than us married guys that always have two or three close female platonic friends. His were just also sexual.

Dude needed maximum cash to pay for all the dating, that's for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Multiple orgasms are the norm at my house.

40 years married, my 71 year old wife has multiple orgasms every time we have sex. Mostly from my fingers - she says I have magic hands - but then if I stick it in and aim it right (and last!), she'll start popping them off while we have intercourse. I can only cum once a session, but get a HUGE emotional payoff from getting her off - I love giving pleasure to the woman I love.

We've tried on occasion to count them, but get distracted after 20 or so. True, no lie. It is not that difficult. Just have to take the time to stimulate the G spot, then hit the clit. Boom! Over and over again. And she squirts so there is no question the first several times. And the way her body moves at each one precludes any thoughts of faking it.

Guys, just try it. Take the time to concentrate on her pleasure, give her orgasms, and she will do almost anything to repay you. My wife has learned how to swallow my 7 inches, easily now. Wow!

Yes, we are old, but we go twice a week, and she just keeps coming back for more cumming. Ain't love grand!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

No. Actually, very well done. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Loved his character and the whole process through his eyes.

Thanks for writing.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Funny never noticed

The dozen orgasm thing until you said something. But the quality of the story far overshadowed the authors’s idiosyncrisies

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I actually feel sorry for all the naysayers desperately claiming that a dozen orgasms in one session are impossible.

I hate to break it to you, but the truth is... you're shit in bed.

My wife and I used to be a couple of sex-crazed fuckbunnies when we were in our twenties. We would spend the whole weekend in bed, screwing for hours at a time, where she would eventually get so exhausted from so many orgasms, she'd be practically catatonic. The raw physicality has lessened as we got older, but I can still screw her senseless when we have a long session.

If you take your time with a woman capable of multiple-orgasms, know her body, and know what pushes her buttons mentally, the sky is practically the limit. The look of awe you get from a woman that sexually satiated is intoxicating and makes it well-worth putting in the extra effort.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
This brought back memories

I was a widower at 39. I was dumbfounded at the number of women who started expressing "an interest" in me. (I was also interested in the number of my married friends that stopped coming around.) Apparently a 40-year-old widower was both prime angus beef AND potential poison for some marriages. I was also surprised how many widows had never experienced cunnilingus. One even asked after an explosive orgasm "Where did you learn that trick with your tongue?" Like the protagonist I usually had two or three "semi-regulars," a number of one-offs, and a few that lasted for 2-3 weeks each. Counting them all up about 15 -- no brag, just fact. But having three young boys at home I eventually chose one to settle down with; she had one boy of her own. She's my southern belle. Her accent would knock your sox off.

I also found that the fiery love of my youth still has that lingering regret over what might had been. The love for my second wife is more staid and solid. Both were/are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nonsense

Spoiling story with fables about sex. The sex description paragraphs are total BS cliches. Instead of working on the story you are playing some sort of modern writing which yields absolutely nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY KIND OF STORY

I read through the comments. My reaction is that people are different. I like reconciliation stories (apparently most Loving Wives commenters do not), but I still liked this story. Obviously, it did not please some.

Women are different. Apparently some women can be highly multi-orgasmic. My first (and longtime) wife did not even want to try past one. We experimented with oral, which I wanted to pursue, but she did not want to continue -- getting or giving. Maybe partly why my interest in Literotica cunnilingus is so strong.

I liked the biographical blurbs from commenters, such as Erotfan. Thanks to each of you who shared something of your experience.

Stories by Hooked are well written with plenty of good dialogue. I liked this one because our protagonist had a happy life after divorce, fulfilling a male fantasy of being wanted by several ladies (including some hot younger ones!) and satisfying them. Plus I like happy endings.

So, thanks, Hooked1957. This did it for me (ie. catered to my niche).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 *

Nicely written story. Easy to follow .

She thought she could have her cake and eat it too ..... Mick had a different agenda .

And it all turned out just as we all hoped , I'm sure.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

Hooyay! 6*, and I wish I was him.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Hooray for the good guy

Definitely not going any way but forward

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Was that Traci's Comeuppence?

I mean to be able to have sex with other men besides her husband and expect after all those years to have Mickey just welcome Traci back into his life like nothing happened and forget she broke her marriage vows?.

No Traci as always was just a Selfish Old Cheating MILF that got everything she had coming to her.And like Avery told Mickey that "Size doesn't really matter" and technique is what does.I am glad at the end where Mickey married Stephanie and had a great life with her.And Traci ended up alone and miserable.

If time travel were possible could either Mickey or Traci could go back in time to change the past to stop it before Traci cheated would it still have changed anything or would it have mattered.Deep down I think Traci would have done the same thing again because some people have it so ingrained in every part of their bodies that sex and love are two totally different things,just like Marriage is not the sacred union it once was,now marriage vows are just empty promises said during the wedding.

And with divorces at an all-time high what is the point of marriage when no one takes them seriously anymore,everybody rather fuck like rabbits than have commitments.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
LIFE SHOULD ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN GOOD

once the rain stops falling and the flowers bloom, TK U MLJ LV NV

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Kinda soulless

The basic premise of this story is fine but the execution lacked any kind of deep emotion. The only part I really liked was his relationship and eventual break up with Avery. I thought it was handled with compassion and a lot of realism, though I didn't really care for her passing him off to one of her friends. If she could do that in so cold-blooded a manner, she really didn't love him.

I think the thing I object to the most, though, was the incredibly shallow and cold way H1957 dealt with him finding his second wife. There was just... nothing to it, no fire, no deep emotion, no description of a building up of love and a need to be together. It was like he sat down and said, "Well, of all my fuck buddies I guess she suits me best, my daughters prefer her, and I'm getting old now..." Shit, the woman didn't even get a line of dialogue. After six years of being fwb he suddenly decides he wants to be with her for the rest of his life? SIX YEARS. After the amount of emotion he showed towards Traci and Avery, having him eventually settle for one of his occasional fuck buddies was just dull, cold, and unsatisfying. It was almost like she was chosen just because she was closest to him in age and circumstances.

Not a great story. It had elements and could have been really done well but it was anticlimactic and ended on a very shallow note. In the end I just didn't care about any of the characters anymore. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Read The Forward

With almost more interest than I had reading the story itself. One thing you didn't mention was the woman cumming at least 5 or 6 times and being so relaxed is the easiest way in the world to get her to give up her ass. Some gentle prep is required with proper lubrication and you don't need a bunch of toys, but if you do that her first anal orgasm is a thing of wonder. It's important for her to be able to trust you won't hurt her and it shouldn't hurt, let her choose a safe word if she would like and stick to it if she calls it out. Go slow, take your time, do not pressure her, let her start making the motions and if you do it right it just might be her idea sometime in the future.

He handled the breakup with Avery much more civilized than I expect I would have. My thoughts are I would have simply stood up and left the party when they told me about taking the job without her discussing it with me. There would have been no gentle loving till she left, there would have been no outbursts or yelling either and certainly no going to her wedding. I would have looked at this solo decision as very similar to what Traci did. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy what the author decided was a better way to go, if every story went the way I thought it should go I'd be so bored I'd quit reading. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second time

Still not one of my favorites, but even this is very good.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Saddened

I was disappointed with Avery and how she ended the relationship. It also seemed that Mickey just gave up with her. For such a good relationship, why end it that way? Couldn't Mickey have worked remotely?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

Expected better of Avery, considering the depth of their relationship. He did what he had to do. After all if she was thinking of something permanent, she would never have made a unilateral decision, even to finalizing her date of joining. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Contradictory story

Traci admitted she was having sex with Jack, a guy with a bigger dick, early in the story, but later Mickie states she denied doing so until he had her panties tested for semen. Getting your timeline straight shouldn’t be difficult if you plot/outline the story upfront, or at least proofread it before submission. You are too good a writer to make such a simple mistake! Despite this (supposedly) being a fictional work, to find such a mistake causes the story to seem manufactured, phony, contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why...

do LW writers fairly regularly have husbands say that they'll take the lying cheating bitch back if she stops seeing her lover, especially when the children are grown? Is it to make them look like cucks or look like "good guys"? It's absurd.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading still enjoyed

As another comment

She cheated and got caught.

Lied about it.

She cheated before panty,s test

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Talent

I started reading your stories from the top of the list.

You have some serious artistic skill with words.

Thank you.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
You're preface

You apologize for using tongue and fingers to generating 30-60 minutes of solid, rolling orgasms.

Americans only Think they know how to fuck. Women are capable of having 50x more orgasms in a day.

You are one of the very few writers that acknowledge that.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Interesting ramble.

I'd probably like it more (I did like it a lot) if I understood each of his partners as something more than a sexual relationship. I didn't see why Avery or why Stephanie? There was a little more that you could have teased out, but I did enjoy it quite a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

But to much messing around for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I now understand about the numerous organisms.

Way too many & rather disruptive to the story.

I had to skip over those parts to read a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gymnast

"My wife Stephanie was riding me cowgirl with wild abandon, bouncing up and down on my hard dick like a Russian gymnast at the Olympics." Russian gymnasts ride your dick at the Olympics? All of them, or just one, and at how many Olympics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You people get that these are STORIES right? I for one read for the pleasure, not so I can nit pic and can appreciate the time and creative energy behind a good story. For those complaining about multiple orgasms it sounds more like sour grapes from someone who 5 minutes in are "one and done". My sympathies to your partner.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Where

Where are the details of his wedding to Stephanie?.Did he invite his kids.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How appropriate, my comment from five months ago included 'read for the pleasure 'not so I can nitnic' - guess who commented four days ago! Good stories are worth reading more than once,Hooked has many!

somewhere east of Omaha

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Thirteen years and she comes back?? That's chutzpah. Good for you, 1957, glad you landed firmly on your feet and were able to sample some of life's pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what happened to Tracy after that? Did she get upset? Ending seemed incomplete.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story but something is missing. AAA+++

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
The basic storyline is a good, but oft used one.

Stories are often wrapped around the basic storyline.

The Avery line was actually quite good. I was cheering for that relationship, and was disappointed when that failed. The reasoning behind Mickey’s thoughts, that Avery put her job way in front of the relationship was thoughtful and made sense.

But this story seems to be wrapped around about how good Mickey is able to get several different women off, which, after the first one, I just skipped.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I liked this story, not too much suspention of believe. Mickey was straight and to the point with Traci. The gall of that woman when she came back after 13 yrs thinking she had the upper hand. Loved the way he just broke it off in her ass and then humg up like it was nothing🤣🤣🤣. The ladies all seemed willing but I was hoping he'd hook up with Kathy, red hair and 38DDs are a match made in heaven😆. Hooked1957 has created quite the cannon of stories nad he has written on of my absolute favorites Instrument of Vengence. 5* and tbanks for sharing them with us😊

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Good story but not up to your usual form

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You hit a lot of cliches (big dick, etc) here and your story is not far away from a write-it-yourself pattern. You also need to spot that stupid references about tongue and fingers and give your MC a cock. Nothing really groundbreaking or original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're prequel was right on target. Well said,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Calling after 13 years with that attitude, the 2nd word is “off”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How about some payback on Axelrod?

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Not one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done !!!!

tomol111tomol111almost 2 years ago

Love this author… very talented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cannot really think of a reason to give less than five...

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Our author is a good story teller and I do thank him about explaining al the orgasms he gives woman. I guess I am drastically under educated in the art of sexual performance with limited experience especially at my age. I do feel his stories could mad better by less sex and more story but I do understand this is an erotic story site. Perhaps a lesson or two from TODD who is an excellent writer uses very little sex in his stories and they are still very entertaining. I enjoy TODD's stories but I also enjoy a good BTB story because it relates well to my first marriage.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

sometimes your stories piss me off because i become emotionally invested in a Charator and think they are harming themselves long term sometimes it is perfect this is the latter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author seems to be obsessed with the name "Traci".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Stephanie doesn’t even know the engagement ring an subsequent marriage is only because avery is no longer available even the money for her ring is what he got back from averys and doesn’t know she’s his fall back second choice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been better to get Tracy's final reaction/regrets and maybe some payback on the guy, but still an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great understanding of the human condition. Appreciate the understanding daughters - just like mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5!!!

But as happens w Lit'ica, the Stars aren't working. Sorry!

He was too nice to his ex.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry had to laugh laugh at his introduction where he said he purpose cut down on the orgasms for the women? As in his readers felt 10-12 for women and 2-3 for men was inequitable? All I can say is WTF who the hell has the energy for an all night sex marathon let alone repeated instances of the act/s.

I know every man and women reading this are Sex God's but OMG get a grip People!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

"Guys with big dick are in love with themselves" is often a motif of this author, plus he is a lot into oral pleasing of women. What does that tell?

I think this dude has something rather small between his legs.

A a fantasy about many partners while being "60-year-old divorced average guy" is absurd. Most women at that age are looking for steady relation as they are not into dramas. Now, of course a woman would go with a young guy but what does a "60-year-old divorced average guy" has to offer? Great sex? Well, perhaps a tiny minority but most men in that age are nowhere as attractive at all, most would smell, have hanging skin, be overweight etc. Like Rondey Dangerfield would say "we look at each other and start to laugh."

Perhaps the author is an exception for "60-year-old divorced average guy" but I doubt it. But it does seem to me that some "Traci" has really hurt his ego when he keeps on punishing her in all his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

D2D2 has been hanging with the wrong guys. Multitalented guys care more about pleasing the woman, it pays off for both of us. My current GF is 18 years younger than myself and a former GF 18 years older. Both are very beautiful, desirable women (BTW I just turned 65). there were a couple in between that I loved too (and they loved me). I can't speak about guys with big dicks, women keep me plenty busy.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only issue I have with having the women have 20,000 orgasms with every session, in every story you write is the fact that not all women are capable of that, not even close actually. I've been with women that are like that and can (and did) orgasm damn near constantly, but I've also been with women that after 1 or 2 they're done for the session, and 6 in a day is really pushing the envelope for them. These are your stories, and you're writing them, so hard to argue, but if your going for reality, you're missing the mark with the notion that every women is an orgasm machine, because they're not.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sex

Without intimacy or connection is meaningless. There appears to be no reality in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't enjoying this much anyway but I tried to stick with because of my admiration for this author. Then came the 'bigger dick' nonsense and that killed it off for me. Schoolyard trash, 1 star.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous