All Comments on 'To Pay The Bills'

by MissJuicy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
PROOF READ

The spelling and grammer in your story was terrible, i suggest you get yourself an editer because this sucked!

funandgames50funandgames50almost 19 years ago
Interesting story line - but get an editor

It was an interesting story, but the story was constantly interrupted with problems in spelling and grammer. YOU NEED TO USE AN EDITOR or at the minimum proofreading software. Is English your first language?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the first commenter...

Maybe you should try an "editer [sic]" yourself before casting stones,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me too

Dont listen to negative people,we are not here to win the pullitzer prize for literature.Your story was o.k,i had a similar experience, I got into debt,my husband didnt know,i borrowed the money from a guy at work.After awhile i had to borrow more,i went back to him and he said well,you still havent paid back any from the last loan.In the end,we agreed on a way to pay it back.First i sucked his cock in the storeroom,he was in his 50s after 3 times of this on the 4th time he bent me over and worked his cock into my pussy,filling me.I told him he should have used a condom,no deal,he fucked me a few more times,my pussy would get very wet because of the risk of getting caught.One day he told me he booked a hotel room,he took me there,i still owed $450,he said if i let him fuck my arse it was even.I had not done anal,he said he would be gentle,i agreed,he got me on my knees on the edge of the bed,removed my panties and hose,then i felt his tongue on me,he was licking my anal opening,my pussy,back up to my arse,it felt good.He then gently pushed a lubed finger into me,moving it around,then his cock rubbing up and down my wet pussy,in,out,i was pushing back,then he pulled back,his cock head against my arse and he pushed forward,i didnt think it would go in,but it pushed through,initial pain,he waited and eased into me,waited and slowly pulled back,my insides stretching,he felt huge,as he anally fucked me,he put his hand on my clit and i nearly shot through the roof as i orgasmed,he removed his hand and as i was still cumming,he banged hard in and out of my arse,until i felt his warmth fill me.Eventually he eased back,we cleaned up and got dressed.Debt free,but i had a warm glow in me,my arse was sore,but it was the best orgasm i had ever had.

loveyoungandoldloveyoungandoldabout 12 years ago
Horny

Loved the story. Wish i could see my young philippine girl friend being fucked by old man and woman like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far, but please get someone to proof read your story before submitting, to ensure it flows smoothly without so many typos. Otherwise you are doing fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous