All Comments on 'Old Fashioned Love Story Ch. 04'

by paper_miracle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love your story but

when are they going to discuss the past? Excuse my impatience, but these two have a lot of issues to get past. I do like the intrigue, but there appears to be many loose ends that need to be tied. Or could you please address the following:

1. Jack needs to know what happened to their baby?

2. Jack needs to know what has happened to his first wife since he accused her of adultery.

3. Why is she (first wife) letting this man back in her life so easily?

Nevermind, you know what you are doing. Looking forward to next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ditto

And for the love of God, please stop leaving us hanging. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ABSOLUTE PRAISE

PLEASE FINISH OLD FASHIONED LOVE STORY. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT AND PLUS WHAT HAPPENS TO ELIZABETH AND WHO WAS THAT MAN THAT KIDNAPPED HER?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NOT AGAIN!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS SO CREATIVE BUT IT IS AWFFULLY RUDE TO LEAVE US HANGING AFTER EVERY CHAPTER! I TRUST THAT YOU WILL NOT LEAVE US HANGING TO LONG BUT PLEASE HURRY! Great chapter as always cant wait for the next one! ~Sparkles29~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where did you go???

Come back, I love this story so much!!!!!!!!! Please come back and finish it, don't leave us hanging any longer!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continuing?

Where are you, I have been checking constantly for your return.

Luckie_DuckieLuckie_Duckieover 17 years ago
????

NOOOO!!! There has GOT to be more... pretty pweeze? with sugar and whipcream and cherries and anything else you like on top?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous