All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 025'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again

You Have surpassed my expectations, it's almost so that I can see the gears turning in your mind. You really are becoming one of my favourite writers here, I have no clue how you managed to make such a perfect mix of humor, sex and love..

John C k

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very enjoyable!

like really great, intimate sex, your stories leave me wiped out but longing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dana’s offically in

To be entirely honest, I’m really glad that you didn’t have Dana sleep with Mike. As much as I totally wanted it to happen at the start, watching her character grow really helped her sell her desperate situation, super glad Mike didn’t have to put her out of her misery either.

Though Mike having to explain his very open living arrangements to a human who would potentially be roped into it was as awkward as one would expect.

Wonderful work as always, can’t wait for the next one

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
I love Mike's Home for Horny Monstergirls!

You might very well be getting better with every chapter, or I'm just always 'Jonesing' for your very imaginative tales, anyway thank once again beautiful, you did good!

I thought you were going to need a shemale to satisfy Dana's needs. my bad. And after all the action, he gets a cold one from the fridge and gives Lily a gift; the first few chapters had more scenes like this and I really liked them for plot and/or character development.

Oooh, mystery key to future adventures, can hardly wait, TTFN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A work of art

Did I expect to find a well-written romantic-action-comedy-drama-thriller on this website? No, but I'm happy I did. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. The writing has no errors, the story is interesting and the characters are all designed well and each feel like unique individuals with their own personalities. I think maybe you should consider quitting your day job because you definitely have the talent to be a successful author.

As for what comes next... I'm hoping Mike gets some time to explore the house further and we discover some of the mysteries around the newer characters. Unfortunately I think our villains might interfere. Regardless of what happens, I know you'll deliver something we'll all enjoy.

PS. I'm a fan of the way you handled Dana's conclusion. I know it must have been tempting to have her get with Mike, if only for fanservice but this solution feels much more like how the characters should act (which is another testiment to how well they are written)

joshua3joshua3over 5 years ago
The sex doesn't even matter anymore!

I confess, sometimes I skip over the sex bits because they get in the way of OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
Fight! Fight! Fight!

That was a great fight scene. You have really brought an amazing story to life. Keep up the great work!

djaydeutdjaydeutover 5 years ago
Easily some of the best writing I've read

And I've read alot of fantasy and sci-fi and school nonfiction. You characters are amazing and well fleshed out. I love that you have such a diverse range of characters as well. I feel like I'm reading an adult Harry Potter in that I really want to get my letter from a law firm about a mysterious inheritance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I'm in love with this story and finally glad to find one where the guy is a real gentlemen

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
What if

If Dana acquires a bit of soul from the nymph would that change her aspect / future? It sure changed Mike. Just something to consider. BTW what happened to all the souls Daryl acquired anyway? are they up for recovery?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Oh fuck!

I couldn't wait for this chapter and then was so glad I did. Oh you have my heart wrapped up in your typing fingers. You took all the threads and brought them together almost perfectly. So now I can't wait for the next chapter.

And the "Oh fuck!"? That's what I always say when I reach the end of a chapter, and realise the pleasure has ended for the moment.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Another delightful chapter

Rocks beat slithers? LOL! And I really did laugh out loud. Superb set up and delivery.

And the bonnie colleen who utters to Mike, "Chuisles mo chroí."

Pronounced, ah khwish-leh muh khree - meaning "pulse of my heart" For a baen sidhe or banshee, who never had a real life as a woman, but in her encounters with Mike is learning what love means is quite poignant. Wondering too what their continued magic interaction may lead to. A wait and see, I think.

Terrific job with the fight scene, and all the distractions and subterfuges. The action was great, the sequences easy to follow, and one twist turner after another. Bravo.

Would love to see Sofia dress down Sebastien in real life. Mannequin mimic Mike as a nice touch, too. And Beth's razor sharp mind? She has a penchant for grabbing the bull by the horns and... oh, right, that scene was a few chapters back. Heh heh heh.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 star all the way

I keep saying that this is the best story series on this site and it is.This story is well written and thought out.Its nice that the story isn't dark dark dark I like that.Anymore stories and movies have the trend to be dark.This is a nice change that the bad guys get curb stomped easily and they should since they have no idea what the house contains or can do.Will there be any more back story as to who built the house?Agian awesome story keep up the great work and hopefully this story will never end,.

MetgarMetgarover 5 years ago
Dana

I figure Dana's prospects might really benefit from a dose while he's Cecilia super charged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCK

I've been waiting so long to see this chapter, and I feel like I'll never be content with the amount of content you release! Of course, I know there's only so much you can do at a time, I just really appreciate your art. You're amazing, I highly hope you succeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your book

I like to think I'm fairly picky about what I read, and this latest chapter was fantastic to be honest i wish that there was more but that's just because I'm an avid reader. Again I loved it and hope to read more from you sooner rather than later. I keep looking at your page daily as silly as it seems to wait for the next chapter. Thank you for making this and bringing us into the world you have made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems like he's gotta catch 'em all.

Lots of monster lasses and all a different kind, except the fairies that came as a set. I was sitting here thinking which monsters could be useful and which would be a amusing.

Found myself thinking maybe a dwarf woman with a thick, yet soft beard and almost indecipherable scots brogue.

Or a Francescastein (female Frankenstein's monster). Self-made woman, has a multitude of all the best features (got her Grandmother's hips... literally) and great at surgery, very into self-improvement and often has unexpected sexual reactions when struck by lightning.

Or an Abominable Snow-Bitch, all pissed off because of how much she spends on conditioner and everywhere being too warm for her.

Or a Siren that only likes to sing old British pub songs like Roll Out the Barrel and Knees Up Mother Brown.

I got a million of them.

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
Well done

The fight scene from her perspective was a neat idea. Well done also, with the explanation afterwards. Keep it up please.

BTW, is there an end game in sight? (like 40 chapters, or will this go until you finish?)

benmac87benmac87over 5 years ago
Outstanding

On your bio page you mention being the J.K. Rowling of monster erotica, truthfully you are already a better writer, lets hope you can be just as successful too.

As always I'm looking forward to next time.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Never Enought!

The chapters are never long enough! Just when I’m getting into a groove...”Tune in next week for more Home for Horny Monsters”. Auuugh! But on the plus side the story is STILL amazing. I’m officially a WriterAnnabelle junkie.

solaydbaksolaydbakover 5 years ago
Best chapter yet!!!!

Wow this was amazing. You really made this chapter special. I like where things are going too. I only wish chapters would come out more often. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Fight Scene

Really good climax (no pun intended). Seems like everybody is gathering into one weird, horny family.

Good job in keeping the story up. There's been too many series on this site that I get invested in and then are never finished. Glad you keep updating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I love the first 25. I can't wait for the next 25 and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Open Polyamory? Boring

It’s getting repetive having all these ero authors do the whole “open” and free relationship and calling it love. That jealous part of Mike is his love side. Love is jealous, love is possessive, love is a multi-faceted jewel and it’s closed-minded to say otherwise. “Choosing” to share isn’t jumping into something, it’s jumping out of something. Usually to ignore a bigger problem.

End the stigmitism that it’s wrong for a couple to say, “Yeah this one is mine. Move on.” A harem master doesn’t split his love between girls. He gives his WHOLE self to each one. They don’t share him.

Yeah, I get Dana is attracted to girls, but to make it her whole identity? What is this? Donnie Darko? What is she? 5? Only able to have one emotion? She’s attracted to Mike too. Get over it.

Don’t shame or de-value Mike’s feelings because he loves his women. You know how to tell a relationship is doomed? When the parties involved don’t care. Why? Because it’s no different than being physical with a stranger. That’s not a relationship. It’s a hook up. Oh, you love her/him so much you don’t care who they sleep with? That’s called Lust. You just admitted you don’t care. Move on.

CutmanCutmanover 5 years ago
Fantastic work

Look forward every month or so to seeing your new content hope the series keeps going and thank you for what you have given us so far.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
You pack a LOT of story in a very few pages.

Beth is smart, but how did she become a strategic master-mind? At one point in the battle, was Beth casting spells? Is Beth magical? For an intense, life-or-death battle, with little chance of success, nobody but snakes, sand golems, and spirits trapped in shrunken heads died or was permanently injured. Yes, it would have complicated the battle for someone to get wounded, and Zel to rush in and triage the wounds; or worse to have one of Mike’s Monster-Girls killed, but that would have made the battle more meaningful. The Bug-Fairies and Dana weren’t featured in the fight. I missed that.

Mike has not fucked the Cyclops or Centaur yet. I’m looking forward to that in Book Three. Wait, what about Beth? Mike is “trapped” in the house. Is Beth? Will Beth fuck Mike? So far, Beth has fucked a Minotaur and the Mirror-Demon. Beth has a fetish for monster-cock. Will Beth have an MFM threesome with Mike, Male-Female-Monster? Beth seems like a perfect human partner as caretaker for the Monster House. She can sexually explore and satisfy the male monsters that come to seek refuge.

I like how you worked out the sperm-transfer to Dana. I would have preferred her to go old-school and just eaten a cream-pie off of The Nymph. What if Dana starts shadowing Mike, hoping to “feed” off his girls after they fuck? Will Mike become angry or jealous at that?

I really think Mike ought to get one or more of the Monster-Girls pregnant! I think that getting the Banshee, the Succubus, and/or the Zombie pregnant would be amazing, partly because they are all (in some sense) dead! Getting Dana pregnant might cure her Zombification! Think about it. As Dana would give new life to the child/monster inside her, it might give life back to her.

I would like to see some bisexual MALE monsters in Book Three, and have Mike explore (or at least be confronted) by that side of sexuality. How about a bisexual vampire or were-creature (a were-weasel or were-otter)? Mike had trouble sharing the water-nymph with Dana. What if there was a male monster competing/sharing with Mike? What about a nice bisexual were-dragon for Mike and Beth to share, or for Beth to fall in love with?

What is the key? The gift Mike gave Lilly, is it magical? Mike got it off of E-Bay, but that doesn’t mean it’s NOT magical! Mike could be subconsciously drawn to magical things, with a desire to bring them into the house. What will Lilly give him in return? Their courtship is interesting, especially Lilly’s naïveté toward selfless love! That’s another reason I think Lilly should get pregnant! It would be funny. She would be so lost.

You have a great formula. It’s a great balance of Sex and Action-Adventure. I’m looking forward to Book Three and beyond.

I’m looking forward to the reintroduction of the Mandragora. I’m still angry with that thing raping Mike. Will Mike want revenge?

What about a Monster that isn’t magical in Book Three? What about the possibility of an Alien Monster-Girl? Maybe that’s for Book Four!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Free Will

Well written as always, the fight scene was truly inspired, using the strength of all. Reminds me of R.A. Salvatore's books. Now to my main point: everyone here has the right to their opinions, but you have the right to write exactly what you want to. Never forget this is your story, not ours. Those who like it will be here reading it, and those who don't are free to move on. As for whether most people like it, I'd say that since most comments are along the lines of"Please write more faster!", you've got a solid fanbase. Thank you for your hard work.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 5 years ago
I'M IN

For the rest of the ride, wherever you take it. Thanks again for allowing me to have so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An idea to help writers block.

Im not a writer personally but if find that listing out stuff. Weather it be characters or anything helps me figure out what to do with it. You could start by listing characters then loose ends (mostly unanswerd questions like where did the snake woman get the ice cutting beam and disks. You already said how she looks as a child so you could tell her backstory as a kid) then you could work on scenes that dont have a main meaning (like the scene where beth gets off with some dildos and you take a few lines talking about that). This is all ideas that are meant to help i live your stories and will continue reading them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Don’t stop. All the other stories on here pale in comparison to yours. I need you to write a book that I can hold as a hard copy. I can just see myself greedily reading one page after another in the middle of the night! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

I swear you're Teflers wife. You have a truly similar writing style/hero view and I noticed during the 1st few chapters that you were not doing "the little mess ups" that Tefler learned to fix in his writing about 7 to 8 chapters in.

I love the Manga Monster Mosume and have always wished for a long running adult version. I love your stor(y/ies). However I did cry a little when I read my favorite character would be hibernating for thr next 100 years. All your sex scenes are great but the 2 involving that Mandragora were super duper hot.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Great writing.

SomeLewdDudeSomeLewdDudeover 5 years ago
That Line

The line where Mike gave his final "no" with a switcheroo, was absolutely amazing. Easily one of my favorite lines that I've ever read. Definitely looking forward to the continuation of this story, and where it will go specifically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite story

I seriously can't wait till this is published because I LOVE this story! I know Naia is like the main girl, but personally I like Cecilia the most. That Banshee does it for me!

Seriously. 5 star story. I look forward to each and every chapter! You're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Want to see my boner?"

That had to be the funniest line I heard of in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

Oh my god, that was amazing! If this is your first attempt at a big action scene, I can't wait to see more! It was seriously very well written, and I thoroughly enjoyed! can't wait for the next instalment! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another amazing chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some editing things?

Loved it. But a bit peeved about the technicalities of arab cultural stuff. Theres no such thing as islamic lettering, what you're thinking of is probanly arabic caligraphy. Otherwise mike just gave lily the uslamic equivalent of a cross and would probably have the same effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting is not easy....

Can't wait for the next chapter..

I hope for 2 versions of the movie. One full blown Adult version, and one that is PG13 / no nudity R... It would be better than the ones based on that J.K.R. Person's books... I want the lesser version so My kids could watch it.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Just re-read it again, and again Wow!

You are definitely good; you are an imaginative author and fun to read. I don't think that I have ever run across anything as delightful as your HfHM chapters from these past 13 months (congrats on one year anniversary), the only stories that have given me anywhere close to the constant enjoyment as I get from your work is that from the late, great Anne McAffery. Her various stories always brought you into the lives of her characters, and wonderfully so in her Pern series. Just as your erotic tales could still draw a crowd without the sex scenes, her DRoP novels would still be a good read even without those magnificent dragons of hers. Keep up the good work, TTfN!

ShadowVamp89ShadowVamp89over 5 years ago
Wow

Sorry if this is my first comment on this beautiful peice of art... It's easy for my mind to get wrapped up in stories like this... I honestly hope that your Okay and that (when you are ready) you would grace us with a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh my, I just can't express how enjoyable it feels reading this story. Am happy and excited that its not going to end here. More grease to your elbows Annabelle I love you

kevwiredkevwiredover 5 years ago
Huge fan of your series!!

I am so happy I somehow stumbled upon your series and I have been hooked since lol. Always check your page weekly to see when you've released the next chaper hehe.

Couple things I wanted to mention:

1) "It was a red agate stone set in silver with islamic lettering around the sides" - I believe you meant 'Arabic' lettering. Islam is the religion, so it would be like if someone said christianic lettering when they meant English.

2) I would love if at the end of each chapter you included an illustration of one of the monsters. Sometime I have trouble conjuring an image in my head for one, and would be a great bonus feature!

A_StoneA_Stoneover 5 years ago
GURLLL

You can write!! What a chapter! I love so much I can’t articulate it so I’m just gonna fan girl!! Whoop whoop!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
What a rush!

Love it when the "bad" guys, etc. get what they deserve...in the most unusual ways!

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 5 years ago
Magic is pretty freakin' cool.

I really enjoyed how you made the Society feel like a genuine threat, but even more how you made each of them feel unique. It gets my creative juices going thinking "If I had unfathomable amounts of power, wanted to live for a very long time, not age, sleep soundly, and not die to some punk with a gun, how would I manage that?" It's similar to the itch I scratch building characters for D&D, except there are no optimal builds, it's all unexplored territory.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Love it

Been following this tale for months now, it seems that each chapter is a separate story but also follows on from the previous one, but I am hoping for a resolution soon perhaps all of these beautiful monsters become human somehow and MIKE can live happy ever after.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 5 years ago
Didn’t see that coming!

It looks like Dana is going to be a permanent resident of the house now. Is that right, cause I didn’t see that coming. With the way Lily was talking to her about the after life and that just because she’s undead doesn’t mean she won’t still be judged on her actions, well it seems that she is in a more precarious position than ever before. She’s literally a step away from damnation. Using her in future chapters brings a huge amount of moral drama complicated by her undead nature. I can’t wait to see how you write that into the story. I’m sure that there’s all kinds of things possible to TRY to cure or mitigate the undead condition. That will add to the drama. It’s the things that come from the attempts that should stir up the plot twists. I wonder what you are going to do next.

StormyRisingStormyRisingabout 5 years ago
This story brings me joy

I'm serious. Tink, Lily's sexy badassery, Mike's sincerety and all the other girls warm my shriveled, black heart.

PyroDragonPyroDragonabout 5 years ago

He keeps saying that sex is this and that in their house and it scares me to think what will happen when another guy comes into play.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Reading these chapters....

Makes me want to literally crawl into your head and make love to your mind.

Simply Breathtaking.

dpa44nxadpa44nxaalmost 5 years ago
Author Author

Found this series by accident, but what a find. I have just read part 1 and part 2 back to back. I have even purchased a copy of part one from Amazon I hope it all helps.

This story flows like a true novel there is always something to keep you interested.

I am now going to start part 3. All I can say after that is thank you and I hope this series carries on, Mike has room to help many more monsters and the society will just keep coming.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Annabelle: your insecurity is unjustified!

The series is thunderously cute and has inexorably sucked me in.

Be aware the the creative process is inherently uncertain and subject to one's internal winds ( hormonal?).

Whimsical as it is, the writing is blessedly free of the blunders of usage that curses so much of Literotica content.

My only complaint is that i'm getting nothing else done.

JskkJskkover 4 years ago
MASTERFUL WORK!!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE!!

I AM FORCED TO USE ALL CAPS TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE!! (Ch. 25 of 41) The way you use your words doesnt distract the eyes to what is written, instead captivates my attention so much that i get frustrated when distractions around me shear my eyes from your mind. I dont dare make any assumptions about you, but know that whatever goes on in life on your end you will always have a faithful reader!! I hope to read many more novels from you.

My Happiness to You!! (Nymph bubble style)

Jskk

P.S. I have a thing hardback books.

And I made a Lit account!!! :DD

JskkJskkover 4 years ago
My brain kept telling me to read faster! But i dont want it to enndd!! Or so i told it!!

I AM FORCED TO USE ALL CAPS TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE!! (Ch. 25 of 41) The way you use your words doesnt distract the eyes to what is written, instead captivates my attention so much that i get frustrated when distractions around me shear my eyes from your mind. I dont dare make any assumptions about you, but know that whatever goes on in life on your end you will always have a faithful reader!! I hope to read many more novels from you.

My Happiness to You!! (Nymph bubble style)

Jskk

P.S. I have a thing hardback books.

And I made a Lit account!!! :DD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Danas decision

She came across as incredibly selfish to me. She knew she could transform into a rampaging insatiable killer and pose a threat to those who saved her, as well as humanity should she leave, and was thinking swallowing cum was a worse scenario?

And not really tactfull with Mike over it, calling the idea of doing it with him 'disgusting' considering he had every right to kill her in the first place because of her mission, instead he saved her life! Now if she ever needs a 'refill' and he's unavailable or incapacitated, The whole residents are at risk, and maybe she gets destroyed before she eats think or snacks on someone sleeping?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
damn

nothing fappening here... what a boring shit

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieabout 4 years ago
Holy crapper

That was some crap hitting the fan! Lily's arc send to be on the horizon!!

Dana gets more time, and some hot lovin

I really liked "the plan."

Kudos!

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Not too sure about this chapter

This is still great but not too sure about Dana and the water nymph making it. Introducing jealousy intgo the mix may by part of an alternate plan. Her selfishness of her needs(ewww boycouties) and needing his help shows problems coming. The nymph needs to watch out for him because jealousy eventually can cause major problems, and "Just get over it" doesn't work long term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great action!!

Great action, and follow up afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh....

Don't add poly stuff in a harem story. It breaks the immersion and is really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice story

I cant stop reading this story. Honestly I dont even care about the sex. its just a great story.

MacAnnisMacAnnisalmost 4 years ago

"Rock beats slithers" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Grimjack01

Your comment shows a ... distinct lack of understanding of the nature of homosexuality. Dana appears to be attracted exclusively to women (as opposed to exclusively to men or to both sexes in a greater or lesser degree). This isn't a decision on her part; it is part of her nature. Her response to the idea of sex with Mike isn't "I don't want to", it's "ick", much like how many men react to the idea of sex with other men. Dana is caught between what she needs to physically survive (Mike's semen is essentially the equivalent of food) and what she needs to psychologically survive (respecting the integrity of her own identity). That isn't selfishness. That's self-respect. There's a big difference.

You are correct that jealousy can become destructive, and that "just get over it" doesn't work on jealousy. That being said, it is sometimes possible for a person to adjust their emotional thought processes so that they no longer feel jealous. Will that work here? I don't know. Maybe that will be the solution, or maybe they'll find a way to accomplish the transfer of fully potent semen without Naia's involvement. (Or maybe Dana will discover some latent or suppressed bisexual tendencies, though that seems the least likely option, given her character development thus far.)

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffover 3 years ago
That was great

So, I was just going to joke about how he should just get a gun, "Oh, evil witch lady on my lawn? Time to pull out the trusty hand gun." You know easy peasy. But, that battle scene was amazing!! Using all the girls strengths, all the deception. It might be because I wasn't expecting it but, it is definitely up there as one of my favorite battle scenes.

catdragoncatdragonover 3 years ago

Nice ending. Tired up most of the loose ends in a tidy bow. Excellent work!

Thanks for writing these! They make my day!

FseriesFseriesover 3 years ago

This was great. Really liked the diversions and collaborations. It kind of reminded me of the Harry Potter movie where almost everyone was Harry. At least in your story, Fred didn’t lose an ear. Or was it George? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bsttle of Hogwarts? Avengers Endgame? Those are pillow fights next to this. Thank you very much annabelle!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

Please fix Dana permanently

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

Still loving it!

Anonymous' comment above, (or will it be below when I post this) gave me an idea. Mike walks in on the girls having a sleepover in the middle of a pillow fight.

Silly I know but a funny little bit of normallity as a break from the contunual battling.

I know you may never see this but I thought I'd post it anyway. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Genius

Beth (i.e., you) are a genius. Loved the defense plan. This series is so cool! I hope Beth gets together with Mike, obviously not an exclusive for him, but it would be cool. Perhaps generating some little mikes in the future. LOL. THANKS!

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

Your dialogue is excellent. The humor you slip in here and there with little jokes even during the climactic fight scene really adds to the experience. I feel like I couldn't see the jokes coming. They weren't predictable. "Wanna see my boner?" No way I expected those to be the next words out of anyone's mouth in that situation. What's better is that it made sense in the context the next few lines of prose. It felt like something Lily would say, and it was quite satisfying when she slashed a few enemies to pieces with her tail.

Even better, no silly threats or declarations of anger from our heroes. No "You're going to pay for that, Dr Evil!" silliness. Of course the enemy is going to pay for this, some kind of way. Maybe. Naturally, our heroes are going to oppose the antagonists. Because your characters don't declare the trite obvious, you choose to show, not tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are phenomenal. Even writing in Irish dialect.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

After all the painful chapters, this is fitting outcome. For being a “normal” human, Beth has mad skills! Great character development. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter, the action was just stunning. But I hope at some point Mike will do "it" with beth, for real this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, good characters and story line. Thank you so much for creating this story, it's wonderful!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Kind of silly that the caretaker would have to step outside the protection of the barrier to activate the defences, anyone clever enough to design such a house would never have done it that way. Other than that part still a great job

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story minus the lesbians...

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

truly excellent!

LitficLitficabout 2 years ago

As always, amazing. I can't stress that enough. Would've preferred if the plan came from Mike, not Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Predictable

No real surprise but still a good read. Dana's story is real sad, but I suppose she'll find her own way. At least I hope so. BTW Mike definitely has a harem! Lucky guy!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

Thank you for respecting your characters by writing Dana the way you did in the last part. It’s refreshing considering how often lesbians in stories end up having sex with the male protag.

Also why are there always people in comments going “ew lesbians”. So much of this story consists of a man having sex with a woman. Like oh I’m so sorry not everything catered exactly to you.

Anyway this story is fantastic and I can’t even imagine what you’re going to do for the next arc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's with the references and appearance of kali?

That's really offensive and hinduphobic.

It appears that, whether it's fundamentalist Christians or liberals, westerners simply have no respect for eastern beliefs but rather like to gloat about it.

Absolutely disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, good action sequence.

The characters all seem internal consistent, i.e. Dana not suddenly desiring Mike. I like that Mike is strong enough to lead a team without doing all the work himself. Accepting a good plan 'from the ranks' is a mark of good leadership.

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate the creativity and the slightly twisted shit that comes from your mind…..I’m in love….thank you! Please dont stop. Don’t. Stop. Oops!

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Your writing of the mimic is so bad ass.

One of the most feared creatures in dungeons and you make me like it.

Won't spoil the name.

But damn you do monsters justice.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really awesome! Reading previous comments, Why does anyone have problems with lesbians? Have a great day and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s clear you put a lot of research in before you put pen to paper. Well done. Ignore the haters and self-righteous white saviors, this is a well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finished this chapter and took a brief look at the comments.

Re: Hali, honestly, I do think think she's written a bit problematically here. As well as the rest of the society, actually. Like, I get that the idea is humans are bad and the society is the worse of the worse. But when you have people of multiple nationalities/ethnicities all being evil while most of the white people are the good guys ... yeah, that's a bit rough. I haven't read past this, so I'm not sure if that improves, but that does come off badly at this point. And that's not even going into how this can feel to Neo-Pagans reading.

But for Dana, fuck the commentors complaining she's being selfish. I feel like they are being cold-hearted to not get the struggle. One, the idea of sucking a male dick is horrible for lesbians. It's incredibly gross and terrible. Just as it would be for a straight man to suddenly be forced to do gay sex. Some are more okay with it and others wouldn't be and that's valid. Two, this isn't a one time and it's all okay. She's realizing it would need to be multiple times (unknown currently how often) for the rest of his life. Three and maybe more importantly, it was, what, a day or two ago in the story that she became a zombie? Her entire world got turned to massive levels of shit with no real time to really process it much. That's a LOT to take in. So yeah, it makes sense that this would be a last straw on the camels back. Maybe she'll be more okay with it. Honestly? I hope it doesn't because I like the idea of lesbians being allowed to be lesbians instead of suddenly needing to turn bi because straight readers think it's gross. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

This chapter was simply fantastic! I liked that we saw the battle from Kalis perspective - that way it remains spoilerfree, and I could se the masterplan set in motion as I read through the chapter.

~ Shadow

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Great action, development, looming menace, and a few more great signs if things to come.

Wicked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t bother listening to that anonymous guy talking about races/ethnicities/sexuality, blah, blah, blah. Needs to get over themselves. You’re a good author, please keep it up!

MrNyceDom39MrNyceDom39over 1 year ago

I have to admit you did an amazing job (as always) of creating a truelly terrifying arch nemmisis aka villain...i truely wonder how and when he will be dealt with...someone that powerful and evil cant be allowed to continue exsisting...makes baba yaga look like a childs plaything...perhaps the naga could kick his ass lol. I still truelly hope dana can be releazed from her non-living hell...even if alex is truelly beyond her reach. As alway keep up that amazing genius and dont ever change. Wish i was as successful as you are becoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly Mike, women always have a new trick. ;) Please please do Tink’s litany of curses next time she’s that mad.

xkcdfanxkcdfanover 1 year ago

I really appreciate how your story didnt force Dana to stop being a lesbian for the sake of fucking the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! I love how you show Lily's sardonic and cynical personality slowly warming up to people. And I love Mimic!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 1 year ago

I loved the action scene--great teamwork! There's gotta be something in the house that can take care of Amir's scary, irritating ass! The lions should've eaten Kail and what happened to Sebastian? Great chapter.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

My only criticism is the placement of the defense activation runes. It's like the movies when the alarm system control panel is just in a box on the outside of the building. Convenient for the plot and completely unbelievable. In reality you put the control panel in the most protected place you can inside the building so that you have to go through all the alarm system protections to get to it to break the system. Then you put a control pad in a convenient location in the protected area to control the system. I get that you can make up a mumbo jumbo reason why a magic defense system couldn't be inside (the vortex of the thingamajig energy streams blah blah blah) but it's not believable for me. Defensive magic (or defensive electronics systems) aren't defensive if they are controlled from the outside. It would be like leaving your home defense shotgun on the front lawn so you have to get past the thugs beating down your front door to use it. It worked as a setup for the fight, but was really frustrating for someone who has worked in security system design. Otherwise loving the story. Can't wait to finish reading more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10327 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup, it's a short story about Tink! Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books. Chapter 111 of HFHM is scheduled w/e Feb 18th Chapter 112 of HFHM scheduled w/e March 9th (Spread o...