All Comments on 'Teen is Forced to Crossdress'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mercilessly

how much fun to be used and fucked mercilessly by men and women. cocks and cunts are such wonderful things and the cum that squirts from both is equally delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Similar to what happened to me

When I was 37 I met a lovely slightly Dom 21 yo young lady. I was just getting over a bad marriage, This young lady could really push my buttons~In the course of 7 years she turned me into cock craving sissy cum slut! Then dumped me saying I was to much of a fag for her! BITCH! But she was right~ I have found my nitch! I love being a cocksucking sissy, cock riding, sissy cumslut~ Keep up the good work~ Who need women~ I sure dont~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot and hard

This is exactly right. One or two minor stylistic concerns but this are massively outweighed by how hot the story is. More of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TV HUSBAND

My wife regularly dresses me up and gives me a good fucking with a strap-on. I love it, but crave for the real thing. She has read this story, and realises that my needs are the same a 'Teens'. She has promised that she will help me find a suitable guy, or two, and get me properly fucked by real pricks. I can't wait.

STEPHANIE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG that was a hot story

What a hot story. I loved how each time there were more cocks for you to suck. I would love to meet a woman who would dress me up all skanky and slutty and give me a good makeover so we could go out and find a bunch of hot young horny studs together and hve them fill my mouth with their hard hot cocks. I would love to be lying on a large sheet of plastic like a shower curtain and have a large group of 20 or 30 or so surrounding me in groups of 5 and cumming all over my face and into my mouth until I was covered in a thick sticky coating, dripping from my chin and hair. She could have a dozen of her girlfriends join in and make me suck out their cunts after each of them had at least 5 loads of cum inside of them. They could stand over me in pairs and pee all over my face and into my mouth. I'd then be made to lick the remnants of the cum and pee off the plastic while the others watch and and shout out nasty comments call me dirty names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Wow such a hot story about a cum guzzling dick dumpster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot ass & pussy

I would like to get fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the best...

I've read practically every story on the site in this category and i have to say this is by far the best i have read...

i know you submitted this a while back but i would appreciate it if you could write a sequel to this or maybe a story that is similar... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my arse and mouth are yours

hi im very submissive and would love to be treat like that my one or a dozen people so if any one wants a young 18 year old to use like that then please write a comment back and we can arrange something you can call me zoey swallows x x x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg

a 7"? mine is 13" i bet i have been fucked by more girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wants to be crossdress raped

hi I'm 16 n I would love to be treated like that cus I get horny jus lookin into my mums underwear drawers please add my msn

Baby_chloe_1993@hotmail.com

mersault0075mersault0075over 13 years ago
loved it

Love all of your stories, I especially enjoy the themes of cross dressing, sissies, and forced Bi.

I hope you keep writing, and look forward to anything else you may publish.

Slayingbb324Slayingbb324over 13 years ago
IDK

Hey if anyone wants to be treated like the guy in the story my emails bcanbking@aol.com

LileniaLileniaalmost 13 years ago
Damn!

i would love for this to happen to me Dx i mean hey i already crossdress to an extent, im only missing a wig and someone to screw me and call me thier bitch and then id be in heaven :D id love for someone to hit me up at lilenia675@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
me too

wold love to be that cocksucker and used by all those people. like to be kicked in the balls by girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Are Messed up

Dude I would be pissed an kill them or accept the punishment from the beginning for less drama. Chop there heads off dude or tell me where they live so i do the duty. Gaywad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

I would love for that to happen to me I like using dildos and I have sucked a cock that is my new favorite fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah

I would also love to be used as a someones little submissive sissy. I now want to suck a large cock and be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*cock slut

The best story I've seen. If you didn't get a hard reading this you're in the wrong area. I grew up sucking cocks at a very young preteen age. I began by blowing black cocks that worked on the farm. It began when I saw them pissing. One day as I was watching a guy with about 9 inches he began stroking it until it was hard. He walked over, grabbed my hand and told me to jack him. I didn't hesitate for a second and couldn't take my eyes off of it. Within a short while he grabbed my head and forced it towards his cock and as he did you began calling me his little queer bitch that from now on would be is cum slut whore and suck all of the guys. It didn't take long before he shot his cum down my throat and forced me to eat all of it. He was right, I did become his whore and loved everyone one of the cocks i took. Soon the natural progression from mouth to ass occured. I was in heaven and spent most days taking black cocks, Thy realize that I enjoyed the feeling of being raped and degraded the most. After that they becam shooting their cum in my face and all over my body. Some times after they cum they would piss in my ass, mouth and all over me. As I grew up and went out on my own I made sure to find housing very near a black neighborhood. I'd walk around it, talking to all of the black guys and getting hard as I did. it didn't take long for them to realize that I wanted their cocks. Soon I was running what could be described as a whore house that gave away free ass and mouth. A few of the married guys would take me home with them and fuck my ass while I ate their wife which led to some of the wives getting together for me to suck their cunts. I've loved every minute of being a cock whore, especially for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one issue

What is with the abuse?

If he was tied to the ottoman when the girl"friend" arrived, it should appear that he's being raped. Why does Marissa not show any compassion for him? It would seem to me that the other guys are all gay. He is only there out of fear. They are there because *they* enjoy sex with a man. He is tied to the ottoman, and should seem to be a rape victim, so why does she add injury to injury?

Oh, that's right. She's a woman.

> "They fucked my ass hard and it hurt more than any guy ..."

That's because men are capable of compassion.

> "She rammed the hard dildo into me and I was screaming it hurt so badly."

That would cause internal damage, possibly even a fatal injury.

> "but accepting of the position I put myself in."

No, he didn't do that. Josh and Jane put him in that position.

Other than the abuse, the kicking, forcing a dildo up his ass (possibly cuasing severe internal trauma) and humiliation, it's a good story. The parts with just the guys were really good. It was only when the women became involved that it turned bad.

I give it 3 stars. Without the abuse, it would go to 4 stars, and without the abuse and humiliation and blackmail it would probably hit 5 stars.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Liked it!

and I'll be willing to bet it's all true. Good for you, the world needs more cocksucking sluts like us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to be someone's sissy

Hit me up if you want to treat me like a sissy and do dirty things to me 619 9912612

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Service is my middle name

That guy must have had the best two to three years of his life. The story was great except for the ball busting kicks. I don't let that happen to me. Sucking cock and getting fucked by a big cock is great though. Overall a great story.

bifemboibifemboiover 7 years ago
WOW...

Fuck me.. that sounds realllly fucking hot... wishing it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wat

how is there 700,000 views but no comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
woah!

I wigh I was you. I love to suck cock and take it up the ass. I am truly Jelous. I would pay to be abused like that!

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
LUCKY GUY

This guy gets it all..He gets to eat loads of yummy cum while his ass gets fucked..Plus he gets to eat and fuck pussy too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this like the addition of the ball busting and his inability to do anything about it. Wish I was you. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought there was a longer version of this story on here. Actually I thought the first part was the beginning of one story, and the end of another now that I think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the story and would love to have a night like this with a dick in my ass and mouth all night and all the cum I can eat

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Complete load of bollocks! Show us some of the polaroids!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
844 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.