All Comments on 'Weekend Away Ch. 01'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
More Please

Tony stick with Angela...I once was her...now I am a hotwife.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago
Ch 2

Angela with Jessica’s husband. I’m assuming their open marriage goes both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Coaching?

This could have used some editing, but still a nice, hot MILF story. Maybe Jessica needs to coach Angela on how to keep Tony interested in her, so he won't go looking for hot MILFs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To My Surprise .....

...... I quite enjoyed this one. Easy to read, erotic without overdoing the sex and believable. I give it four stars.

In a macabre sort of way I'm really interested in what happens next. With some reservations, I married an 'Angela'. Unlike Daylilygardener, my wife went the opposite way. Sex stopped forever after the second of the two kids she wanted was conceived. This eventually progressed to her rejecting any physical contact from me at all. She wouldn't try counselling. Otherwise, she's actually a nice person, so I stayed for the kids. Twenty years later, I'm too disillusioned to even attempt a new relationship and reduced to getting stimulation from fictional stories.

Prince020402Prince020402over 5 years ago
Fun story but..

Need an editor. You switched from past to present tense in the middle of the story and then back to past. It was a bit distracting.

Past tense:

When I finally stopped cumming she gave me a few tight slow jerks and a hard suck. Then she pulled off with a loud smack. She wiped up a small glob of cum that dripped out the corner of her mouth and licked her finger clean. She knelt there and looked up at me, "How was that?"

Present tense:

"Oh I know so," I pull her up onto my lap and kiss her. I stand up and throw her down on the bed. I pull off my shirt and starts pulling off her jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah daylily

Your husband gets the short end either way. You are a sadistic bitch.

Why don't you admit you hate him and set him free?

To the guy with the Angela wife, you aren't dead yet. I fell in love at 55 more intensely than ever in my life. It's never too late!

R.

PS: thanks, T!

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

um not a guy I would introduce to anyone looking for a real relationship but great story well told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
773 Followers
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES