All Comments on 'Getting Spik(ed) Ch. 01'

by MINKX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pure Tripe

A poor knock off of a poor show. Buffy is over done. This looks like it was written by a 12 y/o trying to sound erotic and comes off sounding lame. It is not much better than the other crap you write. Stick with poetry at least it is half way decent.

sexy_nimphsexy_nimphalmost 19 years ago
omg

Goodness what a nasty thing to write, i think your story was good, it could have been better but dont let that person put you down so harshly. the sex was good, it certainly turned me on. keep writing,with each story you will get better and better.

xox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Don't listen to the 1st whatever, they are full of shit, and wouldn't know a good story if it bit them on the ass! I've read pretty many Buffy/celebrity erotic stories and this one was the best!

Jennifer CJennifer Calmost 19 years ago
oh yessss

sex with spike? Just show me the crypt! He can bite me any day of the week and twice on sunday! Great story I thought you got the characters we all know and love across brilliantly.

And To "Anonymous" in Uk

If you don't like Buffy stories heres an idea for you; Don't bloody read them!

and if you stand firm on your childish and pathetic comments at least have the balls to sign them or has a vampire bitten them off?

I Loved your Story Snap

Jennifer C

My Name Proudly signed!

SnapulatedSnapulatedalmost 19 years ago
Keep it up!

Baby you have fans! They like what you write! Dont let the one sour apple spoil your talents! They are nasty and obviously not getting anything sexually so take it out on people with more talent than they wil ever have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!!!!!

I miss Buffy so much and you did a great job of capturing the old charactors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

Chit girl, that had me going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous