All Comments on 'Getting Spik(ed) Ch. 02'

by MINKX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jennifer CJennifer Calmost 19 years ago
I'll

Be honest with you Snap i've never paid much attention to the Celebrity stories on here even the Buffy ones but after reading your wonderful poetry I thought i'd give it a shot and I have to say I am loving this series!

Chapter 1 was great but after reading Chapter 2 I am now hooked, i love the sex scenes with Spike of course i've had sex with him many times in my head (oh sweet memories! Lol.) Can't wait for Chapter 3

Keep up the good work!

~ J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not again!

Not another childish attempt of writing story lines that have already been covered by the tv program. I think the program writiers would do what I am and thats BARF when this tripe appears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another great chapter!

Glad you decided to continue it! Just wish the ignorant, jerk, stalker, critic would get a life! If you don't like these type of stories DON'T READ THEM...HELLO! Don't listen to him/her whatever, listen to us who appreciate you writing and PLEASE make the next chapter longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YES!!! Another chapter!!!

I was hoping you'd write another chapter and I was't dissappointed. I only want more and more of this...

-The Woman Who Craves For More-

SnapulatedSnapulatedalmost 19 years ago
Good Job!

Well written My katt! You are so talented in many ways! Keep writing and dont let one sour puss get to you! Your "fans" await the next chapter!

SnapulatedSnapulatedalmost 19 years ago
Good Job!

Well written My katt! You are so talented in many ways! Keep writing and dont let one sour puss get to you! Your "fans" await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really

love what you do with this series. You're fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous