All Comments on 'Daughter Goes Black Ch. 02'

by oaklandstud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fuck her dude

plow that hot pussy for the rest of the night she dont care she just wants cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
If

She will fuck the blacks. fucking her daddy should be no problem for her if he has a big enough cock. Hell, she may even let him eat a black creampie out of her snatch.

She'll fuck anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good luck

Good luck with the daughter. Once a white man knows she has fucked a nigger, they will nevr marry her. She'll be living home until she's an old dryed up whore. Maybe you'll get lucky with her too. Hell if she would fuck a nigger, she would fuck a goat. And they smell better!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Obviously, the second commentor is a racist asshole. Fuck him! The story was hot. He probably is suffering from penis envy. Fuck him! Contrary to his bullshit, there are plenty of white men who love the idea of their women fucking black men; they not only love the idea, they live it. Believe me , I know it for a fact. Why did this fucking fool even read the story, he knew what it was about from the title. Maybe he likes being angry. It's probably the only time his little pecker gets hard. Fuck him! I guess he felt empowered by using the word "nigger". That's sad. The "nigger" only exists in his sick mind. Fuck that shit-eating asshole motherfucker! Keep on writing. The sane folks love it. Peace.

nathan122nathan122about 17 years ago
Great!

Great story, and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

i hope he rapes your wife

the only good nigger is an owned one

don imus rules

fuck jesse jackson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Its All Good

Don't sweat it , my GF got a 12 incher forced on once, then became a black cock whore for a short while. But her white ass can't take the punishment anymore. Now she lives to serve a more sensitive master, I do love calling her a ni##*r lovin' whore while I pound her sweet ass though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You're right about one thing

Somebody said "Once a white man knows she has fucked a nigger, they will nevr marry her. She'll be living home until she's an old dryed up whore. Hell if she would fuck a nigger, she would fuck a goat." Well I don't know about any goat but my wife had her share of nigger cocks but I married her anyway. Because of it really,yes she was a dirty nigger lovin whore, and a filthy cocksucker too who loves to swallow cum, but thats all to my benefit now. plus i get to verbally degrade her while she takes it in her slut ass or mouth. She can't deny it, i got lots of dirt to dish on her, i love it and she don't seem to mind either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cool guy !

your ol' lady was a black cock whore ?! wicked dude . I bet she's a wild dirty slut in bed too huh? bet she even goes ass to mouth , ha ha , awesome. i'd love to get me an ex n1663r lovin whore like that to use and abuse like the dirty worthless cum drinkin black cock suckin r@peslut she obviously is. hey buddy , spit in her slutty face for me the next time your going off on her while you make her take it in her whore ass. haha yeah no mercy for BCW's

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy story

the girl in this story reminds me of myself, though rap videos don't get me going. i need something more...graphic. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
u have to clean it up some

good storie . but a lot of blah blah shit we did not need to here. get to the sex . we don't need a 8 page thing only to have sex in the next ch that's shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Im a white mom of a 21 year old daughter. I never believed in this black/white sex stuff until I accidentally came upon my daughter and some black guy she knew. I watched in secret some older black guy fuck and use my sweet (at least I always thought she was) anyway he wanted. I had what seemed like a trillion mixed emotions ranging from literal disgust to shameful lust. After seeing what I saw and in time meeting the young man is screwing my daughter, Im now more incline to try some black cock myself. My daughter swears by it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous