All Comments on 'Alan's Thoughts Ch. 11'

by blkngry

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Lol

I just found this series a couple weeks back and finished chapter 10 two days ago. Can’t wait to read this one. Thanks for the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for the update

Been waiting a while for this. Just what I needed.

vikster89vikster89over 5 years ago
Yess

Loved it! Get him to sleep with more married women in different occupations.. and get them to do all sorts of nasty things. Mooore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing! I'm loving this storie. Great work!

davet1davet1over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Good writing takes time, which is why I check impatiently for updates to this saga almost daily even though they come far too infrequently for my liking. Can't wait to see where it goes.

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Think little big....

I liked this series for 3-4 parts but after that it started getting monotonous like most of the stories in the same category. You should expand the story horizon. Go big. Your character is just roaming in a small circle with that kind of power is really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More lease

You have to do another 3 of 4 chapters to develop the characters and the story. Great job so far

Rex

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 5 years ago
Great work so far

Awesome tale. Keep up the great work. I keep coming back to see when the next chapter is here. Thanks for all your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going!

Good job. Maybe a chapter about Alan winning Alex over and revenge on the half brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story. Wish you did more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE

This is great, don't leave us hanging!

deathsamuraideathsamuraiabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Hey dude, this story was quite awesome, any chance you can come back with some more chapters please?

GioSoloGioSoloabout 4 years ago
You just gone?

Is there no chance at you finishing this story now? Wish that wasn't the case, but thank you for what you did post.

StevenJayStevenJayalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed reading but what now?

I really enjoyed reading the episodes in this story and found myself just going straight onto the next episode not to read the sex, but for the story, and it’s a shame it stopped.

I found the encounter with his brother a bit out of sorts with the rest of the story and I do wonder if the author had thought about it leading to a more final ending for Alan.

wellrestedwellrestedalmost 4 years ago

What a great story!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed. I would hope that there's more to come with this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

shootchuteshootchuteover 3 years ago
????

u gave alan a brz -_- seriously

shootchuteshootchuteover 3 years ago

jokes aside, i’m really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the story progresses, the storyline is nice and smooth for the most part and no errors that distract from the writing itself :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

instead of steering into the events of the previous chapter you immediately de-escalate... 2 bad moves in a row made this series die...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No new stuff for sooooo long.... :(

Loved most of this story, even with it's up's and down's. More consistency with characters would be better too, but it's a great storyline!

My biggest complaint is that there's no real 'ending' yet... Don't leave people hanging! Finish up Alan's journey. He needs to meet up again with his nemesis!

Also, one 'phony' sounding part is the bit about the 'blog' about him. There's no way someone with any special powers would allow or want something like that! To easy to expose him (as it did to his brother). He would/should have 'urged/pushed' on the person that wrote it to take it all down when he first heard about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Any plans to continue?

You came back just over a month ago, and I’m hoping you return to this as well as your other series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok ... We need the rest of the story now.

Well done!! 👍

DublosDublosabout 3 years ago

Really? 5 month and we just get filler fluff?

His brother needs to be repaid. All that remains from that encounter is his getting out of the zip ties and then finding his Zen?

And that's where you leave things 2 years and 6 months later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As the others have said, please, please finish this series, you've done a nice job with this and would love to see how you finish the story. Please don't leave us hanging!!

worldtreeworldtreeover 2 years ago

Would love to see this continue. I was a bit bummed that there wasn't at least one more piece. :)

Taurus59Taurus59about 2 years ago

I hate reading a story only to find out it isn't finished. The brother needs to be paid back in kind. Oh well another abandoned story.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Can you please finish this story and not just start another? It gets old very fast

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 2 years ago

Would like to see this finished at some point, was really enjoying this re-read of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping for an ending since I saw this was the last chapter that is currently on here. But it isn’t. Are you going to finish this any time soon? I love this story.

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

No ending? WTF!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

OMG! What a place to stop! The last post of this story was 10/14/18, almost 4 years ago! :-(

The last post of this author was 06/18/20 and was The Relationship Game Ch. 02 -- another unfinished story, unfortunately...

lordalex027lordalex027over 1 year ago

Damn. Good stuff, but it's a shame that it seems you've dropped the series. No idea if you got bored with the concept or just didn't want to take the bullshit in the comments. Don't get me wrong the whole rape scene wasn't arousing for me, but it built tension and was an interesting twist. Definitely would've ended up as a neat story if it ever finished, but I enjoyed what I got anyways, so thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Degenerated from a great start.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another bail out to patrion , it’s turning into an epidemic,🤔👎

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey12 months ago

Well, I was enjoying this series and I've enjoyed what little of 'The Relationship Game' got published.

To everyone moaning about the author dropping this series of moving to 'Patreon', there is no further activity from the author on either his Patreon site or Twitter since he created them in June'20. It's just another case of an author being unable to continue for reasons unknown, just be thankful for what you were able to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t blame the author they just don’t have the ability to conclude a story like writers block they can never overcome it. Maybe some other author could pick the story thread up and write a conclusion.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here7 months ago

What happens with his brother?

What about Sarah's training officer?

So many loose threads... Please finish this series!

Thanks

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman6 months ago

Enjoyable story, until it just ended with a lot of loose ends. Been 5 years so, I guess the author is not coming back it, seems to be a theme.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It started off well but it just kept introducing more and more characters and plot threads. It got out of hand and eventually it was abandoned it seems. Too bad as it had potential. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Enjoyable, hope sometime it may ever finish

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Really think you should continue this one. We need to understand what happens at the policeman’s ball etc…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblkngry@blkngry
2189 Followers
Writing is the door to fantasy that can be freely entered—a place that other mediums can only (with great effort) touch. The most direct path to dreams, daydreams, and desires. And should you so desire, you can follow me on @blkngry1 or contribute patreon.com/blkngry

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES