All Comments on 'How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage Ch. 05'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Ok, a “come to Jesus moment”. Carrie clears the air, tells him she loves HIM & only him & wants him & only him. They cry, they hug, they go up to the room. I mean, he’s only doing it because he thinks he’s already lost Carrie. He needs to know that he hasn’t. Not by a long shot. Carrie’s mom drives Janet back to her car. Dan can still be the good guy, don’t turn him into something he’s not. I for one want them to stay together. They just have too many wires crossed.

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Ok, but

Not to the std of the rest in my opinion, bit to repetitive,. But looking forward to rest of the story.

Thanks for writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Still riding with you.

Don't care for the short chapters but still enjoying the train wreck!

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Is there more ?

Surely to god that isn't the end??? I'm not going to,rate it until,I know if that's the end. If it is it's a 1 if the story goes on to a explained conclusion the it's a 5

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
In just two sentences, you captured . . .

. . . so much of the LW genre: it wasn’t Carrie comparing Dan to her lover, it was Dan making those comparisons in his mind, and losing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

Great story don't keep us waiting so long

user110user110over 5 years ago
i wish you would finish this fucking story

instead of doling it out one page at a time. wtf is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not to be ungrateful, but ...

... one freaking page, after 15 days? Really? Maybe wait to write all of the rest 10 pages and post it at once? Just saying, else you gonna be given grief for the next five months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO!

After reading this chapter, it looks like things are just ending up like air leaking out of a tire, which is inconsistent with the last paragraph of the previous chapter, where things were heading towards Fat Man and Little Boy decimating Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

No!

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Are the kids in the parking lot watching this go down? Not cool.... Anyway, here’s how I see this going down. Janet leaves with Carrie’s mom after talking with Carrie. Dan walks out & sees Carrie & how upset she is & is filled with remorse. Carrie talks to Dan, tells him she wants HIM & only him. That she wants their life together, she fucked up, she’s sorry, etc...they go up to the room & Dan reclaims his wife. It’s time for these two to fight for each other, put aside the hurts & the insecurities. Somehow throughout all of this, the author has made me like Carrie & feel for her. I, for one, hope she & Dan work it out.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
It seems like you have a plot and an end in mind.

It also seems like you are dragging this out much longer than needed. The "chapter" is less than a page. I guess you are trying for cliff hangers, but it's more like prolonged interruptions of a short story. This story could have been told in one go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This chapter didn't really add anything

The first four moved the plot along nicely. This one ended up in the same place as the last one.

Dc5655Dc5655over 5 years ago
Love the story

Love your story, but hate having to wait every few weeks for the next chapter

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
You are on a roll

You are on fire. Keep up the roll. Another 5.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Okay, looks like you're pushing them back together, which will be interesting to see how it all plays out. However, this chapter is too short. When most of the chapter is character introspection, it makes it feel like nothing happened.

To summarise the events in chapter 5:

1) Dan and Janet arrive at a hotel.

2) Carrie sees Dan and parks next to his car.

Just as I was starting to get immersed in the scene, the chapter was over.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Hated that you end it after one oage

Before the confrontation plays out amongst the parties. That is weak writing-hiw long before we have to wait for what we have been wanting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so is there an ending or do we just assume what happened i hate stories that have no real ending

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Too short

Unless you've already written Ch 6 and it's scheduled to be published tomorrow (and you just wanted to publish this as basically a teaser and cliffhanger), you should have waited until you had a real chapter finished.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Reed Richards

You wrote, '. . . so much of the LW genre: it wasn’t Carrie comparing Dan to her lover, it was Dan making those comparisons in his mind, and losing it.' If you have been reading the same story that I have, Carrie is in the same boat.

From chapter two,'When he opened the door, in walked one of the most beautiful ebony women Carrie had ever seen. She looked up from the small screen she was viewing to make sure the camera wasn't playing tricks on her eyes. This woman was a goddess. She was younger and so fashionably dressed. Like a businesswoman. Carrie felt she should have worn something better. Now she was getting pissed at Dan for not telling her to dress better. She hadn't even put on makeup for this little party. She hated that younger bitch already.'

'Carrie was about to explode. Dan was being Dan, that son-of-a-bitch! Carrie imagined she would video him fucking a woman, get his nut off, and they would go home. That bastard was acting fucking romantic with this bitch. Barely in control of herself, Carrie carefully put the camera down on the floor, got up, walked by them both, and locked herself in the bathroom.'

Danoctober went on through out the next two chapters showing conflict for all three parties (yes Janet needs to be factored in also).

What I have gotten out of this series so for is a role reversal from the male female stand point. Mr. BBC did just like any guy having extra marital sex, he was just getting his rocks off. Janet was like most female's she did it looking for love. Carrie got what she wanted, just raw sex not thinking how it would affect Dan and Dan performed like he always did, he made love not fuck. That is why there is conflict.

When I read your stories Reed you wish to push your open and free beliefs that one can separate sex and love. For a very few I'm sure that is true, but in the real world the conflict is just as it is written here.Yes Dan has an ego, who doesn't, the reality of how Carrie acted when she got what she wanted was burned into Dan's brain the same as when Carrie got to watch what she now missed.

In your world if you can separate sex and love then sir you are truly a bigger person than the rest of us.

Keep up the good work Dan.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AH-OH.....AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK THE SUN IS SHINING

clouds darken the sky. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Land the plane already!

Great series and STORY. 5*s. But let's get it finished already!

SKHPSKHPover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing, but...

...once again, too short. If you serve a story in such little pieces more than a week apart, your readers have to re-read the previous parts of the story every time a new bit appears. Put several parts together and save us the effort of finding the thread of the story every other week anew.

4*

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Time to be smart.

Wife makes tremendously stupid thing asking husband for agreeing with her black cock fantasy. Husband makes incredibly stupid thing, allowing wife, her fantasy. Wife makes her fantasy, husband got his revenge. Nobody cheats on nobody. Now they must pull there heads from their asses and makes one intelligent thing. Communicate with each other openly. Nothing is lost yet.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
will there be a

blowup with mom and the kids in the parking lot?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Dragonmann wrote:

"When I read your stories Reed you wish to push your open and free beliefs that one can separate sex and love. For a very few I'm sure that is true, but in the real world the conflict is just as it is written here."

If very few people can separate sex and love, we'd never have the promiscuity rates we see today. When we have men and women with 'numbers' in three digits, it's difficult for me to believe that love was involved in every case.

Have I copulated with women whom I didn't love? While my 'number' isn't in three digits like so many other peoples is, the answer is still yes. Have women who didn't really love me ever wanted to, or succeeded in, ever had sex with me? Yes, that's true as well.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 5 years ago
Interesting but!

So short it was hardly worth submitting

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 5 years ago
Chapters are toooooo short!

The writing is good. The pacing is too slow.

With the slow pace and the constant rehashing of how sad Dan is there is zero chance to save this relationship. We keep getting a lot of “how sad” ... “this sad” ...

Its not about trust. It’s about self respect. Zero chance that Dan can believe he will ever satisfy his wife because that’s what has been in his head the whole time. If he gets a spine and tells his wife what and why he is thinking they can try and save the marriage and (as I see it) become friends in divorce. His wife will know she caused it and won’t want to date and Dan will probably marry right away cause he “made love”...

Please write the story... it would be great if you posted 2 or 3 pages at a time. You can still chapter up but it moves the story along... Just saying...

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Arrgghhh

Just when you think they might be gaining some ground, along comes Janet!

Janet, apparently, has been told the whole story, but not the emotions and feelings behind it and it seems a twisted version of the whole story. If she understands fully what is going on, she's not being a friend to Dan. Maybe his true flaw is attracting selfish women....

The really stupid thing, Dan has been complaining throughout how Carrie should have spoken to him and given him chance to get better. Yet now when it's really needed, he's not speaking to her and telling her what's going on in his head. OK she wont convince him in his state of mind that he's enough for her, but she may be able to say enough to stop him crossing more lines and give her an understanding of really what he feels. I think she is hurt from what happened with Janet, but we haven't seen her punishing herself for not being adequate, for thinking he was faking it all these years. So even after Ch2, she still does not understand him.

Also there's been hints at Carrie's mum's past, one that has been hidden from Carrie. She really needs to open up to one or other or both of them and try and show them where her and her husband patched things up. Sometimes you need to risk pulling the plaster off and making it bleed again so you can help someone else.

Please please hurry up with the next chapter, but....take enough time to make it worthy of what you have already written (especially Ch1-3, 4&5 should have been a single chapter, imo).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 Year, 8 Pages!?

I had to skim the 4 earlier chapters this morning to remember the details. You repeat your self a lot. if you reread your chapters you will see it. Too much filler. Are you writing without a story outline? Some can do it, most cannot. I really do like the story. Please finish it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Excellent.

Great job describing just how badly she damaged her husband.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Dragonmann72, you said it perfectly. They are all in their heads, basing their decisions & actions on what is in their heads. Once they sit down & verbalize those thoughts, I really think everything will work out.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
FTDS

Not bad, great in spots, but way too drawn out and a bit stilted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I dont think Carrie tell Dan that she loves him is going to heal a broken heart

Its how she responded to the fucking by the big cock, she responded like she never responded to him. He will forever see it and hear it, and remember it, and no amount of time will change the memory. Any man has to know that his wife think he is the best lover, bar none, Carrie didn't give him that indication when she was getting fucked by the bbc, matter of fact, she had never in all the years they were together did she ever respond to Dan like she did to the big cock. No wonder Dan thought that in all the years the were together that he never satisfied her, where as Janet responded to his love making with enthusiasm. If Carrie was so in love with Dan, and satisfied with their sex life , why was she so bent on fucking a big black cock, and enjoying it so much, lf it was just different not better why the verbal and the orgasms over the big cock, and not so much with Dans average cock. I find in most of the stories that wife fucks a guy with a big cock , when they get caught and they are asked was it better then with their husband ,they always say not better just different , what the fuck does that mean. if IT were me the marriage would be over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just too manic and dithering. And, I don't trust you.

We know almost nothing about this BBC that elevated Carrie's sexual awareness and exhilaration, but we are getting all this warm fuzzy about Janet. Why do I think that however you decide to end this, Carrie will be back in the arms of the best man she has ever fucked, and maybe already has been, when she's not pleading with the reader that she really really wants her husband back. After all, the mortgage payment is due. And she needs someone to watch the kids, while she's out, making sure that her night of black passion was not just a one off, but the real deal. I suspect she will be reaffirming that sexual nirvana every chance she gets.

Or at least that is what Dan will be thinking and wondering for the rest of their marriage, however long that lasts. He has watched the video of his wife's fuckfest so many times that it has become a part of his cerebellum. She can probably say any single word, form any momentary facial expression, make any guttural or expletive sound, and Dan will be able to tell you exactly where in the video she did that while fucking her master cocks-man, did that FOR her master cocks-man.

Stick a fork in it, this marriage is done. And Carrie now knows it. And so do we, you told us at the very beginning of this tale, remember?: "I hold on to that thought always and repeat it to myself aloud several times a day. That's all I have left now."

It doesn't matter what Dan finds when he exits the hotel looking for Janet. Whatever he finds, it won't be the wife he used to have. Dan rode her to a hotel and gave her away, to a better man. And Carrie loved it, begged for it, and will pay for it for the rest of her life. So will her husband and children.

I will rate the whole thing once you decide to stop writing. The story is already finished.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
BBC

To all of us following this story if we take the BBC part out of the equation and say just make it a BWC the end results will be the same.

Example 1. "Wow, look at the size of that guy's cock. Carrie, that's a big one. Just like Burger King. A Whopper! Hell, there's no way I can compete with that. And black too like you wanted. I can't compete with that either. Hey, Carrie check this out! Look! I've seen this before a few times; you're about to cum big time on that big black cock. I've never seen you in such ecstasy. Damn, I wish I could do that for you. Sucks to be me huh? You guys fucked on and off for almost three hours. Damn. I may not have it anymore, but you sure do baby. Anyway, Carrie, you got 'your' fantasy fulfilled."

Changed "Wow, look at the size of that guy's cock. Carrie, that's a big one. Just like Burger King. A Whopper! Hell, there's no way I can compete with that. Hey, Carrie check this out! Look! I've seen this before a few times; you're about to cum big time on that big white cock. I've never seen you in such ecstasy. Damn, I wish I could do that for you. Sucks to be me huh? You guys fucked on and off for almost three hours. Damn. I may not have it anymore, but you sure do baby. Anyway, Carrie, you got 'your' fantasy fulfilled."

Example 2. "Oh baby, fuck me hard with that big black dick of yours! Make me your bitch! Oh God, this is so good!" Then this guy began this verbal taunting shit by saying, "Tell me how much you love this big black dick, Bitch. Tell me!" And like some stupid animal, I screamed back. "I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK! FUCK ME HARDER. OH, YES! THIS PUSSY LOVES YOUR BLACK DICK!"

Changed "Oh baby, fuck me hard with that big white dick of yours! Make me your bitch! Oh God, this is so good!" Then this guy began this verbal taunting shit by saying, "Tell me how much you love this big white dick, Bitch. Tell me!" And like some stupid animal, I screamed back. "I LOVE YOUR BIG WHITE DICK! FUCK ME HARDER. OH, YES! THIS PUSSY LOVES YOUR WHITE DICK!"

It wouldn't have mattered what color the guy was the stigma was in his head that he couldn't compete with a bigger cock by Carrie's actions.

Example 3. When he opened the door, in walked one of the most beautiful ebony women Carrie had ever seen. She looked up from the small screen she was viewing to make sure the camera wasn't playing tricks on her eyes. This woman was a goddess. She was younger and so fashionably dressed.

Changed When he opened the door, in walked one of the most beautiful white woman Carrie had ever seen. She looked up from the small screen she was viewing to make sure the camera wasn't playing tricks on her eyes. This woman was a goddess. She was younger and so fashionably dressed.

Example 4.Dan was a skillful lover and totally involved with what they were doing. He was pleasing her in the way he knew how. And Dan was very good at that. Janet decided to show Carrie what pleasing a man should look like. And she did it.

Though there is nothing to change in this passage it speaks to the mind set of Carrie and Dan. Carrie wanted to fuck a big cock, it just so happened she got the wants from an Interracial video. Dan just wanted to show to himself that he knew how to please a woman. Carrie's problem was she was thinking only of herself as shown when Dan said he wanted his turn. Everything was great until the ride home until Carrie saw the video and how she acted. This story could have been written colorless and still be in the same spot where it is now.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Really don’t think he really had a broken heart. What he was experiencing was a bruised ego and jealousy that his wife might actually enjoy being fucked by another guy. The size of his cuck and color of his skin was not really a factor just a way to rationalize his feelings. If she had had an affair for months etc. I could understand but it was one time only and as she said never again. They were together forever with a history of total love between them, so to throw it all away for that it just stupid in my opinion. Counseling maybe but he needs to grow a pair and not be a whiny cuckold.

Another chapter I hope.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Smooth Operation

You certainly constructed a well hung break point. Basically they need to talk, but I am not sure that they still speak the same language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
only one scene and way to short

1*

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Reed Richards comment Shows wife he is the biggest idiot in LW

Not surprisingly Reed Richards is one of those people who is so fuckup in the head that he actually blames the wife's cheating on the husband. He actually tries to argue that the problem with the marriage is in the husband's Mental state in terms of how he views himself within the marriage.

Well technically that's true it's also BS because it's a gross distortion. It's like saying A gigantic tsunami wiped out a city or village without explaining that there was an earthquake or Volcano that caused it. In this case the reason why the husband has a mental problem in terms of how he sees himself in the marriage is because of the wise actions.

Not surprisingly the idiot known as Reed Richards misses this key point.

The key point is not whether or not the other man has a bigger cock... It's that the wife reacted in a Sexual way that he had no idea about and then she had never acted that way with him.

.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
The marriage is dead and it has nothing to do with the husband's ego

There are only 3 possibilities Or some combination of the 3

1.the wife was never actually satisfied by her husband and has been lying to him all these years or

2 The husband is physically such a bed lover that hes not able to satisfy his wife in the way she needs.

3 He is so insignificant to her that she never bothered telling him all these years that he was Not satisfying her.

In any event the issue is not so much the husband being in secure because his cock size is not the same as the wife's lover... But that she never bothered telling him the truth or gave him a chance.

There's no way to get That .. That's simply not love

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't

Raise another's cheating baby.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
The BBC doesn’t matter

Who he was is irrelevant. It’s about 2 things:

1. Dan’s perception of Carrie’s fantasy night. Yes, his ego was trashed that night. But he truly believes that Carrie not only received better sex than he can give her, he also believes she gave that man parts of her that she never gave Dan.

2. Dan no longer trusts or believes Carrie. She can say what she wants about the BBC, but he won’t believe her.

phill1cphill1cover 5 years ago
too overwrought

geez louise, these people, can fuck anything but can't get together and hammer things out with their spouse in 5 chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m sure most men would feel the same way. A dick size or how great the sex was is all a matter of the situation and the other person. One woman might think he sucks in bed and a different woman might think he the best ever. . Along with dick size is the depth and tightness of a woman’s pussy. Together a couple needs to do all different things and be vocal about what’s good and what doesn’t feel so good. As far as her doing different things with her lover that she doesn’t do with hubby is a big problem. In this story they are both idiots. First and formost her for suggesting that she she fuck some black guy and have hubby watch because if my wife came to me and said I really need to fuck some guy than to me she already cheated if she knew him and set this up . The emotional cheating starts first. Than hubby for allowing it and going to tape it while making himself suffer a thousand times more. The revenge part I get but wifey not really telling how she feels now is destructive and hubby is spiraling out of control. He might really have feelings for Janet especially after fucking her but will she be ok with him being married living with his wife but only having sex with Janet . I doubt that anyone of them would be ok with that arrangement and let the in-laws with the kids drive away please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pieces of Reality

This is an interesting, ongoing story of bad judgments, miscommunications and blind perceptions. A good issue was raised and its repercussions quickly followed. Both sides are struggling to repair serious damage on both side.

Two major issues: it is taking too long for the story to unfold. I'm starting to lose concentration with the essay. Secondly, get a bit of help with editing as some of the story gets a bit disjointed. It is your story therefore your responsibility as to where this will eventually lead but be careful, and hurry up.

Tiny Tim

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: Harryin VA

While I agree with you that Carrie has caused irreparable damage to their relationship (enabled by Dan), I think her motive wasn't as sinister as you describe in your 3 examples.

She was actually satisfied in bed with her husband and he was a good lover (because Janet seemed to have a great time with him). Unfortunately, Carrie got obsessed with the idea of fucking a well-hung black guy, thinking it would be a harmless bit of fun to explore that fantasy. When she finally got to experience that for real, she went totally wild, loving every second of it.

Now, it seems that Carrie has got that out of her system (so she says), but after having sex that was so much better than what she was used to, I think it's inevitable she'd want to hook up with that guy again. The only way she'd never do it, is if the fallout to her marriage is so horrific, that even the thought of being with that guy again would make her physically ill (which is what's happening here).

The far bigger problem, is that Dan has seen how she responded to a dominant fucking by a black guy with a big cock. She was so much more responsive, that he knows there's no way he can ever get her to be like that for him.. and he's right. The extra thrill for her was the illicit nature of fucking someone new, someone from a different race, and someone with a huge cock. Dan cannot give her any of that. Sure, he can make love to her and make her feel great, but he's never going to be able to turn her into an untamed nympho... Which means he'd have to live with the fact that he'll always be second best in his wife's eyes.

The only chance they have of getting this to work, is if Dan can really blow Carrie's mind in bed and that's not going to happen with regular sex. She's obviously a latent submissive, so probably his best chance of topping mister BBC's performance is with some BDSM. Tying her up (consensually!), teasing her for hours to build the anticipation, then dominating her would probably have Carrie screaming the place down (in a good way!).

However, Dan's a vanilla guy without much experience... and his confidence is shot to hell. Which basically means their marriage is over.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: dragonmann72

"This story could have been written colorless"

Sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you there. That Carrie responded so vocally and wildly to a well-hung black guy is an integral part of the story. Carrie specifically tells us that she became obsessed with fantasies about interracial cuckolding. Dan sees how much more she likes being fucked by the black guy, and just as he can't compete with a big cock, he can't change his skin colour either. It's another way to show how far he is from her ideal "fantasy man".

For some people, skin colour is a big factor in attraction. A divorcee I know was married to a white guy and had a kid with him, but since the divorce, she now only dates black guys. She gets turned-on by the "taboo" nature of interracial sex and finds darker skin more attractive. In chapter 1, Carrie says: "This became my only fantasy. To be taken and used by a black man."

I'm white, but I've bedded Black, Hispanic, and Asian girls. They weren't better in bed than any of the white girls I've slept with, but seeing the difference in skin tone was definitely exciting.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Why would Dan want to work it out with Carrie?

Losing game. What's done is done and what's true is true. Can't change that . Sure it hurts, horribly I would imagine...but no point in looking back Just pay the piper all he wants, can't change that either, court orders are stacked again him when it comes to divorace court. It's tfue...we never really know other peoplr. Hard enough to really know ourselves.. it's going to be miserable for about 5 yrs before he's able to jump back into the game a much wiser man hopefully. Janet is a good dalliance for now but I doubt much will come of it in the end except a good friendship.

phil2213phil2213over 5 years ago
Harry in Va. I couldn't agree with you more

I know this was a great story when Harry in Va creates a diatribe on the philosophy of the protagonist.

The fact remains that a woman made a fatal mistake in her marriage and never respected her spouse by communicating her true feelings.

I felt that respect and communication were at the core of this couple's dilemma, which precisely the point Harry in VA ELOQUENTLY pointed out. I don't like these types of stories and automatically score them by a minus 1. I therefore have this a rating of 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Shouldn't Dan have a life partner who makes decisions in his best interests. Especially the defining ones.

You start the spiral ,you own it.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 5 years ago
These characters are an enigma

They have known each other for for almost 20 years yet don’t seem to know how to communicate with one another. Dan is in a self-imposed do-loop, from which he seems unable to exit on his own and Carrie hasn’t helped. For her part, Carrie has taken a self-destructive step that has undermined her mate’s faith in the strength of their marriage, and done nothing to mitigate the damage that she has inflicted to his ego; does she still desire him, or is she just jealous that he has quickly found someone for whom he floats their boat. That said, (plot warning) I’d guess that when Dan opens the motel room door that Carrie will be waiting for him with a gun or a club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
timriv

you cuckold wimp, Who give you permissión to write a comment? You are the laughing stock of Literotica, probably the same happens to you in real life. While you wife fucks her lovers in your bed and make you lick the cum of her lovers out of her pussy. You are not a male, you're just a pathetic replica. Get help asap.

Now, going to the story, it's well written and I enjoyed reading it. As usual I enjoy also the comments at least as much as as the sotry (minus a certain wimp ones of course). I hope you're not heading to a RAAC, there is no easy way back from what happened. As HarryVA and many pointed out, this is not about his "male ego" (I hate this expression as if women didnt have egos too), but about her lying and disrespecting her husband. When there is no open and honest communication then relationship turn into a sham.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
What a tease

So much tension so torn so conflicted. And then it ends. Not fair to wait this long between chapters to leave us hanging

IndyOnIndyOnover 5 years ago
So this is it?

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
FTDS

Maybe FTDS should step up from retirement and write finish in his scorched earth policy? Altough, sins in this story hardly deserve sunch ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Explanation for wife being a slut for bbc

The only way he will ever recover is if the escort "roofied" her at the start of their session and it comes out. Otherwise, I can't see him taking her back.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Anon of 10/25/18, who destroyed timriv

You're now my favorite Anon. Very astute commentary. And to timriv - fuck off, you despicable prick

Anyway, I hope this story DOES get an ending at some point

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To anon 10/25/18 re: timriv

"you cuckold wimp, Who give you permissión to write a comment?"

Anon, you wingnut, no one needs YOUR permission to leave a comment. You're a whiner.

BrewtooBrewtooover 5 years ago
And???

Are you going to finish the story?

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
@Many of you

The story has Carrie saying the sex was very good . . . and different. It does NOT say it was better. Proof that this was pretty well written however is the indication that many of you seem to identify with Dan's insecurities and misconceptions. Read carefully . . . as written, a lot of what he believes is NOT what she's written as feeling.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
Also not sure why so many are upset with timriv here

timriv's 10/21 comment and BoomerBill's 10/25 comments both seem to reflect reasonable analyses of the characters as written in this story

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
I agree with Mauser

than anon burned the whiner GOOD! thankfully not everyone is a complete idiot. In rivs case I think he may feel bad that this ex died from I think it was booze when she didn't get him back. I wouldn't she made her bed and that's that. Read the story Fair weather friends where the wife kills herself that's on the one who offs themselves not the people who the wronged who cut them off, That's the only thing I can possibly think of but hey to each their own when it comes to crosses they choose to bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
finish the story

finish the story

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Incomplete!

Finish The Damn Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Five

Five chapters of pure crap.Who agrees to this garbage being published?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How does Dan know he doesn't satisfy Carrie unless he asks her.Even though he enjoyed the black cock it doesn't mean she had never been satisfied by Dan before it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please, Conclude - How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage - Very Good Series

This tale shows a very interesting view of the husband psicology that should show for his family security, strength and consistence. However with one spark his wife destroyed his security, strength and consistence. Very deep and realistic tale considering modern society. A can't see a way back for Dan and Carrie. Considering the whole tale coherence this marrige is destroyed as the title says.

dwhit48988dwhit48988over 5 years ago
Thought it was done

I see some people calling for a finish to the story but I thought it was done as it says "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Author you are TNT, Truly Not Talented!

You cant write you useless asshole! Your shit's weak, your best works are mediocre! Stop writing and go fuck yourself! Your story is utter rubbish! I really hate your story. I hope you get hit by a truck, fuckin piss of shit asshole! Only assholes like you like your story! Stupid fuckin Canadian asshole.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 5 years ago
not finished

The story needs more. It needs an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i am fatigued.

of you harping about his feelings of 'not being enough'

you said he was 'over it' and 'fuck her', but you KEEP going back to it.

you're in this weird limbo, you wrote two characters occupying one body. on the one hand, he's finally letting go of it, the drama...the hurt...and moving on. he's actually respecting himself and being positive. and the other you have this sniveling sad man that blames himself for literally everything. and here's the rub....you dont have these two personas clash. you just...JUMP...from one to the other. the only time one persona even ACKNOWLEDGES the other is when he says, 'fuck her'. but that's it.

just please let this man fuck someone else. the cliche' of the cheating wife...the sad self masochistic husband...and the wife being the one to fix things with some sex and cheap words is.....saturating this site. if not for me....just do it for the novelty. as someone who has been cheated on/cheated, and has watched others cheat and be cheated on....I can say that I never experienced a true RAAC. and the best outcomes always involve...if not revenge sex thrown in their face....the idea that they could EASILY lose them....and don't deserve them. right now the wife should be the one kicking herself. he's a grown man. children blame themselves when outside forces go sour....because they're children....and have no concept of other people. she should give a crawling through glass speech or something to win him back....even if it means letting him have this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

And when we can get your version of how it finished? Too many parked cars on hotel parking for one room!

IRL, he will not finish with Janet, even lover part is pushing limits of real. Carrie going to be "white trash/pig" seems be possible as for white women these days "white trash" move from negative to positive target (go figure - I guess human stupidity has no limits).

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago

I like your story. I would suggest a few things. I like to settle in with a chapter and enjoy the narrative going by. Your chapters are so short that it feels choppy and I don’t connect with the characters. Longer might be better.

There’s a need to go for the jugular. Perhaps Carrie will introduce that. Putting off the train wreck itself, as opposed to watching it about to happen, makes the story drag.

All in all, it’s a great read. Let it all go and paint the walls red. By thee way, thanks for your kind review

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This could happen

With all the guilt and shame , and then error upon error. . You must find a way to get them back together without him and Janet having sex again , also without the open marriage . Perhaps the children could play a role with both their parents ? But what if other black fantasy and his new black flame were in to his together , its beyond me to figure another way . All I know is if they don't get completely back together it will not be the story it could of been .3UR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please end it

spot on about his everlasting doubt, but give us an ending. doesn't matter if good or bad but end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was certianly fucked up.

Read through it all until this chapter. danoctober, this is a very depressing story. I know this is just fiction, but you throw in too many bad feelings. How does this even end? Can you even finish it? This is a sad, sick story. Just finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is so sad.

I like the story but it's so stupid the husband doesn't understand his wife loved only him. That guy she fucked was like a dildo. That was all. Why can't he understand that? Men are so into their dicks it's pathetic. She should have never asked him to video her doing that. That was so wrong. They seem like a nice couple who could work this out. Some of the stories here are hurtful to read. But as a woman, I can't understand why a man who allowed his wife this one time fantasy thing of hers would never want touch her again. He allowed it and made a movie of it. Also, he kept watching it over and over again. If he hated it so much, why did he keep watching the video over and over again? He gave her permission and now he is unhappy to the point he doesn't want sex with her. That's mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reply to Anonymous 02/14/19

I agree this is so sad, but...

Do you realize you just called the collective body of men 'pathetic'? That makes you a sexist. Please think about that.

As for all of your questions about why Dan would do this, or why he didn't view things in that particular way, it is all well explained in the story. I suggest you keep a list of your questions at hand and read it again.

I feel very sorry for both of them as well, but Dan isn't focused on his penis at all. It is very important to him to be able to please his wife in every possible way, including sexually. Now he feels like he can't ever please his wife in the bedroom, thinks he has tangible proof of that, and doubts he ever has been enough for her. He even thinks she might have been faking it the whole time, not to hurt his feelings.

I can definitely understand how and why he would come to that conclusion. It is well described in the story.

Personally, I would never have agreed to any of this. I would instead have demanded couple's counseling immediately. That Carrie could push this fantasy so hard, knowing what she did about her husband, shows that they had a much deeper problem to begin with. Unfortunately, counseling never even crossed Dan's or Carrie's minds. Instead, they are both acting out, and not communicating honestly. Immature, the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Carrie's getting what she deserved.

And Dan's an idiot. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous from 2 years ago 02/14/19

If what Carrie did was so insignificant then why can't she cope when Dan does the same thing. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander right? Typical feminine hypocrisy.

And by the way, if you've been married for as long as they have and you don't know that doing what Carrie did will change your relationship then you don't deserve that marriage. Actions have consequences, stop bitching when the consequences come home to roost

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Carrie the dumb bitch opened Pandora's box, what the fuck did she think would happen?? everything go back to the way it was?? Dan is a good man and deserves better, fortunately he's at the inn with that better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunately both men and women are indeed pathetic, each can be the best and worst thing to happen to the other (sad don't you think?) women have never gotten the point that a man in love will do good and truly idiot things for her a the slightest hint that he can detect (we guys can be severely dense, you know) why do women treat us like we're supposed to be able to read their minds, want to have their secrets as well? The difference between men and women is like the difference between cats and dogs, you can read a dog (or man) easily while a cat (or woman) tends to try to be as inscrutable as they can be, there are of course exceptions to the rules. There are the type of guys women go after (I call them GQ dudes) who can play the games women play and can actually read those stupid signs women throw out there. A normal guy will simply ask a woman he's interested in out straight forward, a woman will tease the guy as much as she can.

Tired of thinking about this shit now, it gives me a headache.😱

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are too many stupid thought processes and they run in circles. This extends this sorry tale way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Danny's mind has totally left reality; he's created a delusional world where his wife is compartmentalized into a non-person that has no more emotional impact on him

Than total stranger. What he's doing now is a psychiatric meltdowm into real insanity.

Any rational thinking is gone and the marriage with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anonymous comment two comments back is entirely correct: there are many thought processes going in circles. A person in such a crisis as Dan will go from one line of thinking to another - and maybe back again. He is unable to cope with his emotions and they are chasing him to do things he later would regret. Recall he regretted ‘getting even’ with Carrie by using Janet. And Janet is another wounded person dragged into the turmoil.

The question is whether there can ever be healing for all parties (or any party) after all that has happened? There can, but it won’t be easy. If not, the greatest trauma will be the children’s.

I wonder how the author go — tragedy? J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The psychos continue their dance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The constant return to the bogus feminist ego trope? Well, that's a misandrist way of doing character motivation on the chep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Misandrist dreck. "Dan" must be a tranny because he doesn't understand in the slightest how to write a normal man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Crap!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I have to agree with anonymous from two years ago on women wanting men to read their minds about stuff. If anyone has figured that out, please let me know. I've been trying for the last 43 years, and still haven't figured it out. That said, this is a pretty good story. Yes, at times it seems to be going in circles, but then emotions are at play in these kind of deals. So far I'm liking the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
383 Followers
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.