All Comments on 'The Gallery'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
Another Awesome read!!

Love your stuff Sal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A cafe on the cliff above the museum...

I really couldn't help but expand a little on this story in my mind. It seems obvious that there should be a cafe just above the museum, at the top of the cliff, next to the lighthouse.

I'm imagining the cliff as somewhat U-shaped like a small inlet, with the museum built into the cliff on one side of the U, with the cafe just across, at the top of the cliff on the other side, so it has a good view of the museum, the other side of the cliff and the lighthouse. Further, the approach to the cafe at the top of the cliff is walled off. The way it's walled off, there's nowhere else at the top of the cliff to get a good view down at the top of the museum. There is a door in the wall, but it's opaque and can't be used as an entrance. The sign next to the door at the top of the cliff says:

Exit only. Please use Museum Entrance.

Cafe is for Museum patrons only.

Admission:

Women: $15

Men: Always Free!

Men who aren't accompanied by a woman who can put a block on them get a blue armband (blue... like his balls) that automatically blocks them, which can be removed at the cafe upstairs. However, they need to climb the stairs to the cafe in the state that Tim was in when he emerged from the exhibits in order to get the band/block removed.

That staircase is in full view of the cafe, and runs right along side the building, and on the other side of the staircase wall are the exhibits that give off the most powerful tease auras.

Climbing that staircase thus becomes an even more intense experience than getting through the museum, and a man climbing it will have no idea where the auras begin or end.

At the top of the cliff, true to word they remove the bands and let the guys pop. If they can make it there. Most can't. The ones that do have a whole lot of energy built up. Instead of a target a few feet away, they have a similar setup as the museum exit, but the target is on the other side of the cliff, at the top of the lighthouse. The sex-magic, powered by that level of lust means they have never have any problem shooting that far, it's just a question of whether they hit the target.

A lot of women like to meetup with their toys at the museum cafe. They arrive well ahead of time, and get a good view (along with their friends) as their toys attempt to climb the stairs. It really helps separates the serious tease-toy material from the discards. If the guy makes it to the top, his partner gets to be the one to aim him properly too. If he hits the bullseye this time, the couple gets a free dinner! Of course, it's a lot harder than the one down below, due to the distance to the lighthouse .

At closing time the museum clears off the guys stuck on the stairs, and deposits them at the exit, with their blocks in tact.

I might also imagine management of the museum might be debating whether to update their policy so that the drink coupons they give out are only redeemable upstairs at the cafe...

(And, btw, as always, great work! I really liked this one, which should be obvious given that my mind kept dwelling on it.)

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 5 years agoAuthor

Nice expansion on the idea!

And thanks for the compliments! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stuff

I have to admit that I prefer the stories where the woman isn’t flat out cruel, and love the husband and wife ones the best. Wish MY wife was a mage. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous