All Comments on 'My Wife is a Slut'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
louienohiolouienohioalmost 19 years ago
another cover of the same old song

The author has the ability to write, but the story line has been played on Lit far too many times. Like the "cum soaked panties in the hamper"(how many times have you read that)most of the scenes were rewrites from other stories.

Gramatically, the nouns and verbs line up, but there's the occasional slip, e.g.,"she took my cock from my mouth" that couldn't be caught by spell check. Never the less, grading this story would not show that much red ink. The weakest points are subject matter. Maybe the author will visit the real world, have some real experiences, and then have some real stories to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
After her cheating...

...she has a lot of nerve calling him an "asshole" or a "jerk". I can understand her wanting to get fucked and her anger at being a prize in the game, but she had no reason to object to being called a "slut" after cheating on him. He should have confronted her first and then she wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I can understand his desire for having fun at her expense, however. It's just not how I would have handled the situation. Guess it's realistic for some guys, just not for me. I wanted to see if this was a plagiarism, so I checked it out, but at least it seems somewhat original. I'd have to credit the author with that much, it seems. Just not my cup of tea.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Trust

She cheats destories his trust and he likes it, and it ends up in a gangbang with his friends and this is getting even. Gee... she a slut but I guess its ok because he knew this when he married her cheating is cheating. and is the loss of trust in your spouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
little boys play games

a mature man don't play game with his marriage,respect and trust are important in a marriage.a man or woman who can't be trusted with the money or family duties is dangerous.once you expose your wife to friends they want to come back,they lose respect for her and you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Hot very hot.

Don't listen to these jerks, the story is hot and you did a nice job.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years ago
Not terrible...

It's hard to find new angles when this set-up is used, but it's just so convenient that you fall into it. It's like McDonalds - you *know* you're not going to get anything great, but it's often good enough.

This particular rendition started out with promise. Yeah, the panties as evidence is cliché, but it's tolerable given the character description (as if the title didn't give it away). Setting her up to take the fall – secrets revealed, new relationship dynamic – wasn't bad either. It goes south after that...

Like a previous comment, her hostility during the game doesn't make much sense. Nor is it likely that she'd so aggressively plunge into a gangbang, especially considering hubby hadn't figured her out until now. She's been hiding it this long, there's obviously some psychological weight that keeps her from running naked through the streets and fucking herself into oblivion. Unfortunately, it's like the writer lost patience to finesse her (their) descent and just wanted to get into the mechanics.

Unfortunate. This story had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wussy Wimpy Weak Men Self Cuckold

Self Cuckolding loving husband is so pitiful and weak to anyone with half a brain especially to a man with any self respect - right author! Male Humiliation seems to be your bag author but it paints you as being more than somewhat numbly jaded and depraved as are those who need this to get off. See teenager and sicko comments.

But those teenagers need a pied piper like you to excite them soridly & lustfully with the abnormally sick non-realities of giving a special lady - the one above all others - till death to us part reality - to a bunch of friends to fuck - how non-real - how non-erotic but depressingly sick to excite them beyond rationality and believeability.

Take a bow to your respected few in the sick audience but watch the simi-normal males you disrespected with this subhuman crap vote and/or comment negatively. Is this to be a theme you pursue - an audience of the weak, sickly demented and depraved below human convention element? Well Cuckster did you know your audience or was this a won handed wooops?

You appear to have some talent and selfishly we hope another theme is where you will elect to respect yourself and us. We need arousing entertainment not pitiful braindead wimpy male demeanment. Your consideration and choice however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
trust and truth

well the one thing that would have made it better to me was to have him and her set up the guys for this game

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

I am a little confused by her attitude and there was no explination of it in the story--unless it was all an act so she could get fucked and show her husband what had been going on before this. Hoping it would be alright by him.

But I am really not sure.

I am getting a little sick of the moralistic neo-nazi's with their attitude of "we don't like it, therefore you can't write about it." This author even moved it out of the sacrosanct "Loving Wives", but here they are with their intimidation and terrorizing techniques. So they are liars and can't even live up to their own low levels of morals.

Again, liked the story---sorry for the rant

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a relief!

I was getting a little worried when I read 5 or 6 comments and had not run across a reader ranting about "moralistic neo-nazis" who should get real. I feel better now though. One of the predictable anonymous commenters came through with his or her standard jibe about moralism. Whew! What a relief. One of the moralistic neo-nazis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So now we have one "predictable"

anonymous commentator taking off on another one for being "anonymous." Sheesh.

Disagree with one another all you want, but there's all kinds of good reasons for remaining anonymous on a board like this. And what's sauce for the goose...

And, weighing the merits of the competing anony-tators, it does get a little old reading the same old rants, particularly where here the title of the story was full warning of what to expect.

Sure there's free speech on this board. You're free to look for stories you actually LIKE and that accomplish the purpose (presumably a little physical as well as mental stimulation), all of it fantasy, no one harmed (except possibly your boss, who was hoping for some work, or possibly your girlfriend, who was hoping you'd have a little left for her). And to hand the author a comment or constructive criticism.

Likewise you're free to look for stories you HATE, waste your time on something you claim not to enjoy--which is REALLY wasting your time, IMHO!--and then to spew a little venom on the writer and your fellow readers.

Yeah, you're free to do either. But what kind of "human being" chooses the latter over the former?

And, yep, I'm anonymous. BFD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Didn't you read the stort?

She wasn't angry. She wasn't disrespecting him. It was a game understood and agreed by both of them.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot Story

I read all the comments and a bit confused. I don't remember reading about nazis in your story. Whatever. It was a hot story and after all, it was a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot!

Yeah, its been done but it was well written, the sex was hot and the wife playing along with her husband without the others knowing was an interesting angle. Unlike other critics, I didn't find it confusing. Gets a high five in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Made me hot and wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good stuff

was pretty good imho, but wtf are the rest of u on about. Go crack one off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn, I'm in the wrong Poker Club

Can't get this at Poker Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice

Wow, that was great. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Low Score

The 100 points on this story is not enough, but that seems to be as high as the scoring goes. Deserves much more than that. It almost made me get off reading it with no touching. Tex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why you got to havea whore to be happy

i don't want something everybody getting,your wife and mother of your kids not for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

I am one of your female readers and I can tell you this is hot :-D

To all the haters:

If your comment offers a legit comment or critisism, cool. But if your only complaint is that women shouldn't be treated like this, and we're all perverts, blah, blah, blah.... LAME. Look up the definition of Erotic FANTASY and then elect not to read a story titled, "my wife's a slut" LOL. Kudos Author - you got my panties wet :-D

PalotexxxPalotexxxalmost 16 years ago
Keeping Track

You really should keep track of who is doing what in your story. In several passages you switched names around haphazardly; one minute Paul would be in your wife's ass and the next he would be pulling out of her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

great read my panties are soaked

SegamiSegamiabout 13 years ago
Meh...

The 'erotic' parts were good and the overall build of the story was okay. It worked and was believable, but the only problem that made this story kind of sour and dry was the 'love' at the end. It didn't really seem as if the wife loved him. It seemed she was just afraid of being on her own, especially now that everyone in town was going to know how much of a slut she is and most likely would not lend a helping hand. The ending, not to mention the story itself, would have been saved if there was a little more elaboration on both their parts on how they felt about each other now and how they felt about their relationship & future. Instead we get a marriage-ending deep-throat scene. Almost to the 4-star range, but not quite. In my view, not quite a good read... yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horny as Hell Husband!

All wives should be like Joanne! I know that I would absolutely love for my Wife to be like Joanne! I know if every single female on this planet was like Joanne I would Marry every single one of them!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Great story, I wonder if she will ever have a clue who fathered her children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dickhead below...

who gives a fuck who fathered em? You know who fathered ur wife's kids'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

My wife fucked my best friend many times before I found out. Led to the best 3sums ever.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 9 years ago
hot

mmmm loved it,that is a good wife

tedsgirltedsgirlabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I am so wanting to do this for my BF, I am his little hot slut. Someday he and I will get together with some of his friends and have a good time. I can't wait to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

The wife took so much cum from the 5 guys that I thought she was gonna drown!

*** A big,wet dripping 5 rating for this scorcher!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whiteknight0417@gmail.com

That was one very good story. I've had the same thing even let my wife go to her own g******** 15 guys one sexy little lady she had a fantastic evening

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Editor, please. HELP

What should have been a hot if trite hotwife/group story lost a lot of appeal with the failure to maintain continuity. The author needs to remember who just came and who's now occupying which orifice. And, hey, if you really are so into writing the story that you can't remember, well then, just look back two or three paragraphs where you spelled it out. *2* could have been a *4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Great story! I’ve jacked off to it several times! Soooo hot! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope your wife got knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good whore

That's a whore to keep. All the ingredients for the best marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure I Agree with the other commentators. First she can never be trusted because she's no longer faithful, and will have some std sooner or later. She says she will "die" if she is not regularly gangbanged!!???!!. She won't be worth a fuck in a couple of months, and you let it happen. Looks like you wrote this three years ago, so where is she now?? I can't even come up with one star.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous