All Comments on 'Do I Want To Leave My Wife?'

by Gretatv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Humiliation is so intense!

Dear Greta, you capture the fear of many closet crossdressers with this tale. The humiliation is so intense. Hope you write more!

hugs, mandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Greta is back to her normal self!

What a good writer you are! For a while there you seemed to have misplaced the compass of your femininity with Mommy Adriana, and now you have recovered it. Perfect in every way, you are the absolute best when it comes to sharing the intimacy of your secrets with all your admirers, above all, we, your mother-in-law’s best friends. Keep writing, darling, and more admirers will come to you!

(Mrs.) S L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please continue this story!!!

Discovery and forced submission, my favorite theme! Please continue this story!!

GretatvGretatvover 18 years agoAuthor
Voting

Since several days I doubt about the voting system. As many who have voted for my stories know several of my stories, not only this one, have been placed high in the Top List. Funnily for a couple of month nobody voted for the stories anymore and then all of a sudden within one day Mommy Adriana and the Video Booth got seven (!) votes and was downgraded quite a bit. Also other stories, like this one you just read, got votes and were downgraded. I wonder who is doing this to me? Well, it must be a sad and envious person I believe. Since this happened I have already sent an e-mail to Literotica but got no answer on this matter. After several days of thinking it through I will take the stories off the voting system and that`s it. Besides I haven`t had any time to write more about Greta`s adventures. I know it is a little sad because I was on a roll, but then I got caught up very much in work. I don´t know when I will continue, specially after what is going on here.

hugs and kisses, Greta

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
A good question indeed!

And this situation just makes one evaluate this decision even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What I want for me

I loved this story so much and cant wait to read further along. I absolutely want this for myself, to be taken and feminised by the same methods used by the lovely and brilliant MISTRESS SYLVIA. I am ready after now reading how lucky I would be to serve such a lady at my own sissy expense. Thank You so much! Xoxo Steph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just awesome

Oh my, this is one hot story!!!! More!!! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Do NOT leave your wife

"Do I Want To Leave My Wife?" Don't you dare. Your wife is what keeps your girlie body in bondage as a man. Your wife is what keeps you in a state of eternal desperation to be accepted as a girl. Your wife is what keeps you yearning for her Mommy Adriana to tame you. Your wife is the source of your never-to-be-fulfilled sexuality. Your wife is what keeps your readers wanting more and more from you.

davedingydavedingyover 13 years ago
Very good story

This is a very good fantasy story well paced and told. Well done. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great beginning. Keep writing. How fare will you take him/her?? Will you slip female harmones for months until his/her male parts shrivel to nothing but a a clit and she grows tits? Will she try to return to her wife, only to fing out it is too late?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

I too am a closet CD who dreads my wife finding out and leaving me. At the same time, I've started seeing a domme/mistress and she's wonderful. Mistress Angelique makes me feel so feminine, especially when she's fucking me with her big strap-on dildo. However, she keeps my secret and would never tell my wife. That's not cool for any Mistress to do. Descretion is essential and is important in our Domme/sub relationship. She brings out the woman in me and we have even gone out in public a couple of times. Walking with her panties in my hand is actually something I've done -- and I loved the embarrassment and public humiliation. Please continue this story but hopefully Mistress won't be as mean to Greta as in the 1st chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous