All Comments on 'A Guy Story Ch. 03'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why not me!

what a story. got me hotter than I've been in quite awhile. Love gangbangs and shemales. When I was married I convenced my wife that she needed to try all kinds of cocks and to eat some pussy. Prior to our marriage she had only fucked one guy - her ex husband. I had always sucked cock and took it in my ass but I hadn't told her about it yet and she had never ask. Took her to a ABS thinking that once she had the opportunity to see, feel and play with other cocks she might come around and that I might find a way to let her know that in addition to loving pussy i was also a cock sucker. We had already had a number of drinks during dinner so she was slightly tipsy. When we entered the theater there were a number of guys standing around and upon seeing us they made a bee line for the porn booths and lined up outside to see which one we'd go into. upon entering the booth I explained that the holes were for others to watch us and that she needed to strip everything off. Surprisingly, she did without hesitation and I saw that her pussy was very wet. I got her to back against the wall - to the side of the glory hole - so that I could eat her out. Immediately, a very large cock came thru the hole and as she looked at it I took her hand and placed it around the cock. She turned to face it and started jacking it off. I got her to bend down so I could fuck she while she sucked the cock. No problem! She sucked him for awhile and I then turned her so that he had access to her hot cunt, I shoved my cock up her ass to force her pussy against the glory hole giving the guy a better fuck. He quickly shot off in her pussy and I got to my knees and sucked his cum out of her. I think that was the point where she realized that I was a cock sucker because immediately another cock came thru the hole and she told me to suck this one and I certainly didn't hesitate a second. she fingered her pussy while watching me suck him off and when he shot off i ate every drop of his cum. She open our door and invited the 4 guys standing outside in and between the two of us we made quick work of those cocks, both of us sucking all 4 and eventually having two fuck her while two fucked me. From that point onward we both accepted the fact that we were Whores for cocks and very often we'd get together and have gangbangs for both of us. I actually got to the point where the theater paid us to show up on what was once fairly dead nights. When the word got out they were no longer dead! 15-20 became the norm and since those nights were dead as far as the machines were concerned he began charging an entry fee to the booth areas. Made much more money that they ever had on mid-week nights. Yes, she began eating pussy and doing other things i could not have imagined just a short time before.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
I lost it...

I am so fucked, by Marlene's story and by the Anonymous cocksucker who followed on. I've sucked a *lot* of cock in my time, and remember once I was sucking this guy at an ABS and he got me to agree to come to his place and so we got in our cars and drove there. Inside, we both stripped off, and started with 69, but I wanted his cock so bad, I laid him on his back and went down on his dick. Then I lifted his legs, spat on his asshole, and slid my cock all the way in, and fucked and fucked him til he played with himself and came. I still had not come, so I went to the bathroom and came back. He told me his boyfriend was coming over, and I had to leave. I was so pissed off, I got dressed silently, and left. He said before I left that I had a nice cock, and I said, "Well, suck me before I go!" but he wasn't ready to do that, and I left, pissed off. I mean! So that one started off fine but turned into a pisser. Sorry -- I don't march you guys! Right now, I'm in black satiny panties, ready to get fucked. My ass is lubed up, and it's available. Do you want me? I would fuck for either of you, as long as you wanted, and I'd also suck both of you.. Try me! I'm so horny for you, Marlene! You're my favorite-favotire author! Kises, darling! -- Johnny.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
My first gang-fuck.

Yes, it was a gang-bang, as you'd expect. I didn't expect it, but the guys had me spotted for a cocksucker, so I sucked them all off, and while I was doing that they slid my panties off, lubed up my ass, and took turns fucking me up the ass, coming in me, giving me their slippery cocks to suck again, until I was too exhausted to suck cock any more, so just splayed there and let them ass fuck me all they wanted. I lost count. I'd do it for you in a minute, Marlene.

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 4 years ago
So hot

I was wishing I could feel you Milk my Cock dry from your Orgasm! Edging to this Oozing Sweet Precum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous