All Comments on 'Mystery Box of Fun Ch. 02'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Well ...

At least Sweetie is STARTING to be a little ‘adventurous’ by LW standards. Sure hope she had her face concealed one way or another. Stupid to endanger a responsible job.

Gotta hold my rating for further episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HANGING

GREAT START, TERRIBLE END. LEFT ME HARD AND HANGING ON NEXT CHALLENGE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of juvenile and sophomoric.

Treating their marriage like some kind of parlor game. No way this can end well now that his topless wife is a masturbation icon on the internet. Stupid people doing stupid stuff usually end up with failed marriages. Is that going to be the point of your plot?

joefeltonjoefeltonover 5 years ago
Here's a suggestion

Jeff has to wear Patty's underwear for a day, and then she posts an online picture of him jacking off in her panties.

Rocketman51Rocketman51almost 5 years ago
More challenges!

Some public place sex. Maybe in the changing stalls at Vicky Secrets. Having him getting Pegged! A how many orgazims he can give her in say 8 hours. Of course how many she can give him in same time. Love your writing! Thank you for sharing!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No cheating yet, but they’re running out of games.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
774 Followers
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES