All Comments on 'Dear Sir, I Love Your....'

by HandFan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dear Readers......

IF you like my story, you really should look up the inspiration one done by Johnny Largo, titled Dear Lady, I Love Your....his story so inflamed me that I felt in impossible not to summit a humble reply letter in return. I will be summitting more stories in the future, hopefully to the enjoyment of those who read them. Feedback is more then welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i loved this..

i loved this! simple and effective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
woweee

wowee you had me in your hands just loved it!

mars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like WHOA

It's been over three years since I had a gorgeous cock to worship. Your vivid description has got my mind working overtime. Bravo :)

Johnny LargoJohnny Largoover 13 years ago
What a beautiful, loving tribute to maleness

Dear Handfan;

I really hope you see this (tho it's five years late). I had drifted away from Literotica, but recently was browsing again and happened across your beautiful answer to my very heartfelt Paean to Pussy. What a nice complement to my compliment to something I really cherish – not only the sex organ itself, of course, but the vagina as an embodiment of womanhood, women and women’s sweet, deep sexuality. (I do love you ladies.) That my tribute inspired you to respond with a more than equally appreciative tribute to men and our cocks really pleases me – knowing that a woman felt what I wanted to convey: how much I love women and love to give them pleasure. Your ‘Dear Sir, I Love Your. . .” deserves the high ratings it got from your readers; sweet and erotic at the same time, it really gets the blood flowing. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i came quickly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous