All Comments on 'Mary's Revenge'

by Mary0258

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story. I'm guessing that this won't be the last time they play this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
umm wow

That was very very Hot!!!

More more more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unrealistic

A fine story, but you totally lost me at a cup of semen. Come on now, not even porn stars shoot more than a tablespoon or so. If you're going to completely screw realism, why not just give him a three foot dick?

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
WOW

This story was amazing!! Maybe next time you can time him down and have someone else provide the facial for him? Just a suggestion. Then she can leave him after she tapes it.

SavageGraceSavageGraceabout 14 years ago
Fuck yes!

"His eyes are no longer visible, his nostrils glued shut, his lips coated by cum, his hair dotted by streaks of sticky white sperm." complete and total ownage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

More of these need to exist. Your writing is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it. Wife has done similar to me, so reading it is a thrill

I agree with the loss of realism with a cup of semen, but other than that, I loved the story. The one thing missing is him having to breathe through his mouth with his nostrils glued shut. She had to and got cum in her mouth. He should have, too. After all, this IS revenge. Great story, write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

i would let my wife do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Great story ... love the theme and not too heavy on the femdom

cube299cube299over 11 years ago
Nice story!

Turn about is fair play. Nothing better than to be teased over and over before having an orgasm in an unexpected way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why you receive praise for this story i will never know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

Unless she's a big girl or he's a small man there's no way she locks his legs like you described. The minute he saw what she had in mind, a simple straightening of his legs and a twist of his waist puts the cum either on the bed or the floor. And then I'd be interested in whether he talked to her or simply threw her out. I'm thinking she's out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And after you get the towel..

Pack your things and get out, We're done. I'll skip the part where he simply straightens out his legs and throws her off. What is she? A professional wrestler? That just made me laugh. But continuing on, she's history. What a bitch. Stupid story not worth the time spent reading it.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Taste (so to speak) of His Own Medicine-or Cum.

What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander. Gives a whole new meaning to sexual intercourse as a shared experience, didn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

My wife could do this to me, she is a little bigger than i and she could put me in this position if she wanted, and secretly I wouldn't mind.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
Oh WOW!

Being a man who loves cum, and sucking dicks, your story was superb. I loved it, and your writing is very erotic and descriptive. Your story make me so hard. . . I wish Josh was filling my mouth with his ocean of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HAHAHAH BEAUTIFUL SEXY KARMIC 10/10 LMAO I dig it. You might uh have made me acquire a new fetish now I think lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous