All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 21'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

OOOOkaaaayyy. Nice to see you back. But I must really say this is a big surprise. Well, let's see where this plotline goes and how long it is.

Anyway. Good to see another story from you.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 5 years agoAuthor
Just a few things

Hello.

I’m sorry I disappeared again. Things have been… crazy.

I’m in college, and I’m trying to balance life, schoolwork, and stories.

You see, I have more in store for our dear Elunara and family, but I’m a little stuck on how it should play out. I want to include some of the goings on in game right now, but… they fucked me over. The burned down Teldrassil, killed Varian, made Anduin king, almost killed Malfurion, set up Tyrande in a weird way, opened up new islands, and basically just stomped all over my plotline. None of this happens in my little world, and I don’t know if I should continue on with my plotline, or if I should add some stuff. I know that Elunara would want to go after Sylvanas’ bitch ass, but… uhh that’s not in the game at the moment. I have no idea where blizz is headed, so I don’t know what I want to do about it all. I’m just playing the game and seeing what I see and wondering if any of this is going in. I’m also trying to unlock the new races to see if those are going in too.

On top of that mess, I’ve started a new story. There was a contest for a short novella, and I wrote a 70 page story and submitted it. I liked it so much that I’ve been writing on it. It’s now a trilogy and I want to finish it out before I go back to “For the Whored”. I’m sooo close. If I don’t win the contest, I’m going to clean up the other two stories and submit them for publication. Either way, I want this story told. When I finish it, I will return to Elunara.

The funny thing is… randomly, pretty much daily, I think to myself “Elunara”. She haunts me. Fucking HAUNTS ME. She won’t let me rest in peace, I tell ya what.

But, I digress. I will not post again until I have many chapters and can post them in a sequence and get to a good end point. Or at least, a decent stop point that I may add to at a later date. I don’t know how I want to end this series, I’ve always sort of flown by the seat of my pants and hoped it stuck.

Please, enjoy my mania. I know it’s not much, but this little bit is how I get my message out to my readers. I love you all.

MarconMarconover 5 years ago
WOW ( in more than one way)

Glad to see u back and wonderful writing as always

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
559 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

story TAGS