All Comments on 'Mom & Son Enjoy Each Other Ch. 03'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love it

Awesome start...keep going. It would be great to include some sexy linerie, pantyhose and foot play....all my favorites!! PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

keep it coming have part 4.

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More

Needs a part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't Stop

You have told a good story but not a complete one, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking my son when I was fetile,

I knew that I was fertile but my son said he had a rubber so he put in on. When I felt his cock slide into me I just knew I was going to enjoy this ride. What I didnot know at the time was that he had put pin holes in the rubber. He proceeded to fuck me and then he came and I had not but he was young and he had stayed hard. He continued to fuck me and I had a screeming climax and then he came again. He was through with me yet as he continued to fuck me for a third time and came in me again and we both fell asleep. In the morning as we were waking up he started fucking and kept it till we both came. As he pulled his cock out of me the first thing I noticed was that the rubber was shattered and right then and there I knew I was pregnant. He kissed me and I just melted and I pulled him back into the saddle and we proceeded to fuck again. When we went down to the kitchen I knew who had gotten all of my daughters pregnant. I missed my next period and after having four daughters I am pregnant again along with most of my daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for an excellent series, Clansmansco!

I'd also like to comment on the great report from the mother whose boy has fucked multiple babies up her cunt. Ma'am, you've got one terrific young motherfucker in the house! Not only that, but he's also an aggressive sisterhumper--the brazen lad's fucked babies up the sweet slits of his sisters, as well. It was all planned out, he made sure to knock up all the cunts in the family, his mother's and his sisters'. Your boy, ma'am, is an awesome model to all wannabe family fuckers. His fat young prick and heavy loaded balls are the center of the life of his family, and he treats his mother's mommy-hole and his sisters' sweet little twats as the natural place to unload his hot young--and very potent!--balls. He makes sure to make lots of little sisters and brothers and nieces and nephews, cute little incest-kids swarming all over the place. Your big strong boy, ma'am, is an inspiration and an icon to family fuckers everywhere.

bendigoboybendigoboyabout 10 years ago
so very erotic!!

Loved every moment, what a great story. Would love to hear more of what these three get into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wimp ass story

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
not bad

wonder why sam didnt come back into the story and why didnt son pound the piss out of him and mom never mentioned anything of him after he left and why was he there ,did mom have an affair with him alot of questions heed answering hope theres more to cum pretty hot with sis joining in

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Not bad

Mom should get pregnant, and then do it to the sister after she gives birth. He can take care of both women and live on some distant island.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Excellent series! Too bad it ended. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just got done cumming deep inside my mom now we are hoping she ends up being pregnant

Fireplace10Fireplace1025 days ago

Nothing special

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous