All Comments on 'My Girlfriend, His Slut'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have this same fantasy

You did such a great job getting your readers to feel that mixed emotions of lust vs worry that is all so very real when having this kind of fantasy; which I do, but haven’t had the right opportunity to see it come true yet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Call me what ever. While I was sitting in a restaurant I overheard a old classmate Tim Creston talking to some other guys in the booth behind me about how his wife cuckold him with an old boyfriend from school. When I heard the assholes name I remembered who the asshole was and how arrogant he was and pushed smaller guy's around. I never really had a problem with him but I think he was careful about who he picked on. I slipped away without being those in the booth behind me noticing me. I knew where the asshole Jack Dillon worked, lived and that I knew he was a womanizer. I was do to leave two days later for three days for work. Someone needed to stop this guy and I decided it was going to be me. Well Jack got mugged while I was out of town. Then about a month later he was mugged again. Lol. My wife Amber and I actually seen Tim and Rachel his wife at a party later on and they seem to be getting along pretty well. They only danced with each other. We visited on and off that evening. Towards the end Tim asked if ihad heard that Jack Dillon had been mugged not just once but twice. I said yes I had heard that he had been mugged once but not twice. Really he said thanks anyway. I just tried acting like all I knew was that I had heard. Lol. Life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very emotional story! Loved how she dressed up better for the new guy, that was a bit humiliating! Loved it!

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

This is the one I told you about.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222about 2 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous