All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 26-31'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amritaloveramritaloverover 5 years ago
Bravo, Bravo

Another great installment in this engaging story. Cricket is a very good addition to the family.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Incredible

Another great chapter. What an idyllic life. Loved it.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Wow that was uplifting and outstanding Five chapters

The author spins a great story! I can’t believe how well things are going. I’ve run out of superlatives to describe my enjoyment of the story. Please keep going.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Just love this series. I hope its demise is not in your future plans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still don't understand;

The description of the 'loosening up' process brought back ... a question posted earlier about how Dave decided that he didn't care if Alice stuck with the billionaire and never returned. That 'episode' dealing with Dave's thoughts on losing his bride did not delve into his thought processes very much ... and I still don't understand how he convinced himself that it didn't matter if Alice cast aside Dave's love and devotion during the years they had been married.

On what did Dave focus?

What made Alice wake up and change her mind?

How did Owen make peace with Dave and the rest of the group after trying to steal Alice from Dave?

.

Red48beardRed48beardover 5 years ago
confused

but i reckon all will be explained? who is Cricket (really)? how so clever and knowing? i expect she is some kind of space-time (see Dr Who) clone of Dave.. which would be really cute....

excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Car mistake

on page 2 of this chapter:

"Dave said, "I've got Heather for a serious gift, but I also wanted to get something for Rachel, Clarisse, and Ashley."

Bjorn asked, "What condition is Heather's car in?"

"Needs replacement. She's driving the same car she showed up at my place in about four years ago, and it was old and decrepit then. I've been thinking along those lines, but I didn't want to skunk the other grads who aren't in my family."

Grace said, "We were thinking of a new car for Rachel, too."

When Heather was joining the Prentiss family, Pam got a new car and Heather got Pams car, a car in much better shape than the older rust bucket. Not sure which book & chapter number the reference is.

Hope that helps to make it a better story. :)

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Wow looks like this will be first comment in a few years......I have enjoyed the story from the first chapter. I think if more people looked at the world and life like Dave and the circle does the world would be much better than it is. I also agree that the Christian church's and others have lost the gist of the msg Jesus was preaching. But not going to argue about that. Thank you for all your time and work for such a well done story. Would hope it is real somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3356 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES