All Comments on 'Kate's Capture'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good start...

Good English and a reasonably good idea. It's worth moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good to see you back again

Good to see you back again. I'm looking forward to another well-written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Wonderful Beginning

This is one of my favorite fantasies. I cannot wait to read more!

LeetahLeetahalmost 19 years ago
Nicely written

I always enjoy reading a well-written non-consent type story. I look forward to more.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Great Start

I can see that this is going to be a very good series. Keep up your excellent writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yay,i love u

yay, im katrina again... *pretends the stories dedicated to me* the names kind of similar anyway... i loved the leah one, that was fun too, i hope the guy is kind of the same... im gonna go read the next one, ttyl

BudladyBudladyalmost 13 years ago
kates capture

this is an awsome story cant wait for more, so life like and realistic i loved it so much i added it to my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HOT.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Good start

I was hoping that, like Leah's Bondage, this would envelope me in the first chapter and it has. I am not one for the pirate fantasy-- I find it rather cheesy, but it can be done "tastefully" in some cases (if you can call it tasteful LOL). "Captured" was an excellent example. I hope that in this tale you have not let the criticism of readers affect what you plan to write. I think it had a poor effect on Leah's Bondage. Stay firm!

johnlw77johnlw77almost 11 years ago
An excellent beginning

The scenario is conventional so to arouse and captivate it has to be well told and subtle. PassionStJ has certainly achieved that and I can't wait for more! Take it slowly, please, so that the extent and totality of her descent will continue to suprise and distress her (and arouse us) with things she had not thought possible. Bruality must not be gratuitous, but her slavery must become absolute.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
Be warned horrible non-ending, just dropped

PassionStJohn has stopped writing. This story has not been added to for 7 years.

It ends with Kate in agony.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
Do not read Part 2. Horrible non-ending

PasionStJohn has not added anything in 7 years. She just stops writing.

If you stop at the end of Part 1, it's OK, though.

Part 2 ends in a really bad place for Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes...bad ending....

Yes it ends with Kate in agony meaning its the perfect story for the sick rape fantasy crowd. All you idiots who think sexual slavery is a joke should read up on it, then again you'd all probably just jerk off. Fucking pieces of shit the crowd here is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category.

This is clearly Non-consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NIce story.

I WILL ZOOM RIGHT OVER AND READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
The Modern Slave Trade

Plantation slavery has long since seen its day, but subjugation still occurs and subornation of the individual to the mastery of others still occurs where people are set up to be captured. The only question left open by this well told tale is why were these girls on a boat? Otherwise the erotic elements support the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous