All Comments on 'Let's Make a Fraternity Porno'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Fuckin' Hot!

Quite literally, fuckin' hot! Great story! Five stars! You're the best, Britt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nancy my hero!

5 star story. I loved where Brittnay cleaned her up! I didn't last.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago

Great gang-bang. Well told. I could imagine myself there, waiting in line for my turn.

Another 5 Star story from my new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you kidding me?

A hot story like that and the one thing you get from it is the clit piercing??? Are you kidding me? Get help or find a different......never mind get help. Britt hot story as always. You never fail to deliver! Great job babygirl!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five stars from me! A marvelously horny tale!

This story brought back my Fraternity days in living color. You described a magical collegiate romp wonderfully (and with your own lovely gift for detail and description giving it that special touch). More tales like this... it brought back not only hot fuckery flashbacks... it brought up a steam load of cum from me!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Super Hot

Another hot story. Bill was such a good cameraman...he deserves to enjoy the two gals to the fullest extent possible...that would make for a nice short stroke story. Can't wait for your next story!! 5 Stars for this GILF story,

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Absolutely 5+++++ stars. You’re absolutely helping with my next gangbang

Britt, OMG what can I say. This is the best gangbang story that I believe that I’ve ever read. Well deserving of a perfect 5 score, I can’t inagine anyone not giving you 5 stars. Seriously, I’m going to speak to Patrick about involving you in one of his gangbang parties - maybe several really well hung black men. I’m sure Patrick would love having you involved. Dynamite story. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

redkissyredkissyover 5 years ago
5 star

Very hot and erotic story. Brittni another great one! Keep them coming.

Lugls0066Lugls0066over 5 years ago
You scored another one Brittni.

Brittni you did it again. No matter what the topic is you get the juices flowing and make me hard. Love you.

MFM_wife_fanMFM_wife_fanover 5 years ago
Debauchery at its best!!!

My goodness, what a wanton slut!!! And I mean that in the most complimentary way. Love the tenderness that Nancy interjects and the surprise arrival at the end! Very fun!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Alternate profession.

Brittni, your stories are always unique and entertaining, and this 5-star offering is no exception. If I was filming a gang bang, I'd certainly want you directing it...plus giving me my compensation, of course. Maybe you should consider that as an alternate vocation--directing pornos. Of course, many directors also star in their own films...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking hot

So fucking hot, Brittni. Such a sexy set up and a great attention to details. I especially liked the part where you tasted the cum off Nancy's tramp stamp, and where you picked up the outfits and jewelry for a gang bang. Can't wait to read more. You are really talented; and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. Especially the part where Nancy was being pounded by three guys at once, and the part where you ate the cum out of her pussy and ass. That turned me the fuck on. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Smoking hot. A great ending to a great story. It turned me on so much. So dirty and kinky. My favorite part was: "He spun her around and laid her gently on her back. He pushed his cock back inside her pussy and fucked her in the missionary position. Her legs were up and he was on top of her where we could only see them, his huge, black, smooth, muscular body contracting, and just the top of her head peeking over his shoulder. Nancy was groaning and talking him like a sexy hotwife should do. 

She moved her hands around to hold his back while he pumped. Those white hands with painted red nails wearing that wedding ring looked so sexy up against his dark black back that was then starting to produce sweat. When he moved his hands over her thighs and drove himself in deeper, she whimpered. Her white cum was coagulating all over his cock and oozing down the inside her ass crack. I lost track of how many more times she climaxed but eventually it was his turn. "

Keep up the great work, Brittni. You rock.

TSpank61TSpank61over 4 years ago
Loved It

That was one hell of a creampie!

Locksley7Locksley7over 4 years ago
Never grow tired

Brittni, I never grow tied of hearing your stories. What a hottie Nancy is in this one! Bravo for the response of her husband. In my day, I would have loved to join in on that gangbang and filled her with yet another load of cum.

Keep up the good productions.......this is definitely a 5 star.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Stellar

Your stories are the best and this one knocks it out of the park!

Skye_subSkye_subabout 4 years ago
Mmmm

Babe, you are amazing. Never change. I love how raw and sexual you are.

brokolibrokoli5 months ago

Amazing gangbang/creampie story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredible orgy -- maybe the hottest story I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5117 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com