All Comments on 'The Mint - Day 01'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape and involuntary enslavement isn't BDSM

Go play in non con, psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category. This is nonconsent/reluctance, not BDSM

As the title says. You've put this story in the wrong category. It starts off with a kidnapping and her cooperation is coerced, where it exists. This is non-consent.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Categories

I am switching between Non-consensual and BDSM categories in different chapters because it it contains elements of both. In Goodreads I have heard this type of story referred to as "Dark BDSM". Please note that the non-consensual part is never condoned and is met by an organized resistance and sharing of knowledge by the captives on how to eventually effect an escape. You will have to read the first two books and the epilogue to find out who ends up prisoners for life. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question about your comment

Roverguyxx, you said You will have to read the first two books and the epilogue to find out who ends up prisoners for life. :)

Is this a story we can read in full somewhere? Because I am really liking it.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
I will post the rest of the story over 30 days

Could use a bit of editing help on the last part of Book 2 and the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disturbing

Really really disturbing because it’s plausible as others have pointed out it’s not BDSM I’ve never heard the term Dark BDSM (unless it’s an American thing?), the term Dark Erotica is what springs to mind.

Even if/when the women cooperate it’s not consensual because it’s under duress. The only way I could continue to read this is the hope of escape and retribution the entire concept is sick. Actual slavery is wrong, consensual and I mean truly consensual ‘slavery’ is fine if that’s what that person wants. I understand it on a role play level of acting/living this for a brief period with your partner but have never been able to get to grips with TPE, it’s far too easy to lose identity in that process.

This though in the story carelessly destroying people’s lives, it’s so very very wrong. Presumably the papers that require her signature as hinted at will be about confirmation that she is willingly enrolling in the program. That would part of the process to mentally break her, regardless signed under duress makes it invalid. It’s easy to see how the process is plausible being in a constant sexual fog could work. I can keep an eye on this but if it’s drawn on too long it’ll just make me angry. I don’t know if that makes me a typical reader, just trying to give rational feedback even though the concept disturbs me. (If it’s relevant I’m female)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
124 Followers
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Mint Series Info