All Comments on 'Maid to Serve'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Incredible story of dominance and submission

I'm not sure how it fits into the Halloween theme, but I loved it nevertheless. It must be a huge turn on to be able to trust someone so completely that you can submit totally and still maintain your identity. I love the erotic telling of this tale, but I'm sure that Anonymous will find something dirty, and demeaning about it. Don't listen to them. Great story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5/5

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
!

Well goddamn.

This is excellent. So many ways it could have veered into cliche and didn't. I especially liked how complex their dynamic is, and how Ana seems to enjoy toying with those dilineations. I would be down to see these two characters explore some other scenario actually, I really liked that Ana's confidence didn't come across as just cheesy or arrogant and that Christine is submissive without being devoid of personality.

Nice work.

FestofishFestofishover 5 years ago
Are you fucking serious!?!

Great story until the end! God damn you set it up perfectly just to rush through their first fuck! 4 pages of setup an then boom...over in a few sentences of hurried sex. Shame. I’ll still check out your other stories. Keep on working to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story making horny

yes I had to rub and rub and rub…...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Luv your writing bruv

11 our of 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this story

I love the story and wish that I were Christine. Keep writing, you're gifted.

Ring_on_it_Ring_on_it_over 5 years ago
Superb

You are going from strength to strength and just getting better. I’ve only read Chapter 1 yet, but it’s five stars from me.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Not the sort of genre I usually read...

but enjoyed very much-the contrast in bodies, the shift in power dynamics.

mikecablemikecableover 2 years ago

This passes the "James Bond test" for me. It's not "believable", but the fantasy is so grand, and so seductive, that you'd have to be made of cardboard not to get caught up in it. The whole story has that pure fantasy aspect that can be irresistible. It's part pure sex, and part erotic emotional energy. Beautifully done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous