All Comments on 'Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

Good Story.

You hint early that she feels aroused looking at photos of sexy women. Might be an opportunity fo a follow-up the following day when she returns to finish the set.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story

Loved reading her point of view. I liked that he had a bigger cock than her husband's but not scary big; it made it more believable that she would give in and not be afraid to let him have his way with her. Not only did he had a slightly bigger cock, he was also in great shape - so that was very erotic. The mature wife taking on this hot guy was nice

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Very Erotic Story

The way that Richard (Dick) seduced Debbie (ShySlut) was fantastic. She stood her ground for the longest time but he is an Expert at Seduction of MILF’s. Could easily have another chapter on the next visit. Waiting to see what her husband’s reaction to the photos. Thank You!

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Good story

A nice erotic story and well written. Plenty of potential for future stories in which he fucks this one and seduces other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

It took longer than I thought it would, but that just made the story better. The author took time so that the reader could enjoy every little thing that was happening. You could almost visualize what the characters were doing. That was a hot one. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic…little character development; I don’t believe the history of this women would be consistent with her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I so wanted to believe in this women and this story. The excitement of a photoshoot. But......So Now finish it!

Tell us the part about where her husband notices the changes in his wife's personality and her time at-home with her family fades as she is now all consumed by her newly found desire for pleasure. The hell with everything else important in her life. Tell us the part about her husband of 13 years discovering she's become a whore that's obsessed with getting her pussy filled with young cock and Ignoring her love for her husband just to fulfill a shallow, short term quest for pleasure, very bad! What about the reality she should be facing and not just ignoring the heavy burden of guilt that really happens when a good relationship is destroyed by some young punk who has no respect for the real reason why we all exist, love! Hopefully one day his life will be destroyed by some inconsiderate punk who could care less about the wants and desires of another human being just to get his rocks off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous