All Comments on 'IdeaCity Ch. 06'

by Leftbower

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My wife and I attended a party at the invite from my friend Anthony and his wife who had been invited. We just turned up as a surprise visit to Anthony. The party was at a mildly famous t.v actress place almost opposite Anthonys. Ok, so we went, i recognized quite a few t.v people and my wife was soon talking to people she had seen on t.v. I walked around. As the night went on, people came and went, i noticed my wife was with a few celebrities who i had seen on t.v and one quite famous movie star who i knew was her favorite. Whether it was the drink or who it was i saw that his hand was firmly on her bottom. I walked over, said to her, you ok, she smiled and said yes, i think so and smiled. I stood for a while, then walked away. I stood watching as his hand moved under her skirt, she didn't move and then i heard, your wife. I turned , yes, looking at an instantly recognizable former tv drama personality, Kate,the mother of the hostess, a woman in her late 50s. Well, you might as well face it, he is going to fuck your wife but don't worry, he is not that great. You can try and stop him, it might work, although some of his heavies are there, they might get a go at her as well, see that guy, Steve, well, she would probably enjoy him, big man in every respect or if you like, i know where he will take her, you can watch without them knowing. My room is right next to where they will go. I watched as my wifes skirt was lifted, hmm she has a great ass, wasted on him, strictly a tits and pussy man although Steve has been known to go the back route. I moved to my wife, whats going on, Steve fronted me, its ok, hes my husband, i talked to her, she said i am fine, don't worry. Enjoy the party. She moved away, i watched them go, i turned,walked back to Kate, well, she said, want to watch, i nodded, don't worry she will be ok, its what happens at these parties, your first obviously. I followed her, upstairs opposite to where my wife had been taken. We entered a large room, a big bed, a glassed balcony overlooking a lower level room, where i could see my wife sitting on a long lounge already her skirt was off and she was sucking on the stars cock. Your wife is nice, he will like her, how old is she, 38, yeh look, here he goes, he moved back, lifting her up, removing her top, squeezing her breasts, he likes that, she is going to get fucked. Look, over there, Steve, at the door, he might get a turn, oh no, he has a woman there. I looked down, it was my friend Anthonys wife, a short black haired attractive Italian woman kneeling with Steves very large cock in her mouth. Back to the lounge, my wife was kneeling as Russ pushed his cock into her pussy, it was done, my wife being fucked by another man. I found it mildly erotic but what i found more erotic was Steve behind Maria. Maria, lifted her skirt and Steve literally mounted her pushing his large cock into her, her head thrown back. She has a great ass, which i had often thought about when fucking my wife. Russ was fucking my wife doggy style, i was hard when Kates hand felt for my cock, i lowered my trousers, then felt her lips around my cock. I watched as Russ pulled out of my wife and moved his cock to her face, pushing into her mouth, his head back as she blew him. What was more erotic was Steve who had pulled out of Maria and was now pushing his cock into her ass, watching as it slowly disappeared and then slowly arse fucking her. Kate said, wow she took it, lucky girl, please fuck me, lifting her dress, no underwear on her ample bottom, as she leaned over holding the balcony, i pushed up into her very wet pussy.i heard her oh yeh, good as i couldn't take my eyes off Maria. I heard Kate, lucky girl, she reached back, grabbed my cock and placed it against her anus and pushed back slowly until i felt her open and my cock pushed all the way up her arse. Oh, oh fuck me fuck me, she felt really good as i fucked her arse as she orgasmed almost straight away and i wasn't far behind coating her gripping rectum with my cum. I moved back and she turned, oh thank you, i needed that and she knelt and sucked my cock as i watched Steve pull out of Maria, cum spurting from her open arse.First time we had partied like that and i think it was the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous