All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by Glenn4bj

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice.

Once you suck a gorgeous cock you will always crave another. Once a guy cums in your mouth and you taste that wonderful goo you will want to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice. Hot too!

Could have used more description of what was going through author's mind and body as his first cock-sucking experience was happening. Other than that no complaints. I think many, maybe even most men are curious about sucking a cock and this is a nice concise description of how the author made it really happen.

Thanks for the brevity too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like

what happened to me this week. I've been turned on by the thought for a long time.

Love and will go on loving women, but the fascination persisted.

Found out a cruising location, got courage and went. One van was turning on the spot and stopped. I stopped also. I waited a bit, he came out, said hello. I asked if this was the right location, he said yes but there is no one else around.

He approached my window I reached for his groin and he opened and pulled out his dick. I held it and couldn't wait to get it in my mouth. Nice seven plus fairly thick. I sucked it all as if I was a pro. I asked to let me know when he's cumming but he came in my mouth. I spit it out, he so up and off he went after saying it was marvellous.

I really enjoyed the sensation of my mouth full of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Cock

My first was an older man's late one night at the gym sauna. He was sitting opposite me, while we had only towels around our waists. He said he liked my big bulge. I could see that he also had a big bulge, and could see the outline of his penis, including the head & ridge. We jacked and sucked each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You never forget that first cock you suck. I knew right away that I had become a cock sucker. I try to suck 2 or 3 cocks every week. I love cock.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

Loved your story. If you're like me once is not going to be enough. I sucked my first cock about three years ago during a threesome and I loved it. I have sucked 8 cocks since then and a couple of those I sucked multiple times. I don't do anything with men except suck their cocks. I consider myself a straight cocksucker. I still love w Ok men and have no interest in the man other than sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can't suck just one

I sucked my first cock when I was in high school. An older neighbor boy. It wasn't something I really wanted, he kept trying to get me to suck his cock. One day I said ok. Like a lot of people I like the feel of it. I also liked that I made him have an orgasm.

He would ask me and I would give him one after that. Eventually, I asked him. I love woman, but giving a blowjob is awesome. I actually dated his younger sister for a few years. After highschool I left town and lost touch.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Mmmm Great Sharing

It's the taste, the smell, the texture; they are all so addictive. Thanks for sharing your first with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like Lay's, you can't just stop with one!

I can relate to those feelings.. Could I do it, would I if the chance happened, and the answer was yes I could and would. I was 22, he maybe was 40-45.. Made it known as we say in his pickup he only got blowjob's because he wasn't into sucking a guy at all but guys gave them for free. He was maybe 6 inches and he told me how he could tell I was into sucking guys and I was doing it perfect..I was so into it I forgot we were in a public lot and I could hear people snickering and commenting hope into it that fag was.. And when he held my head and told me he was coming I never thought twice annoy swallowing his load.. Sort of salty and sweet and thick and slick.. And more so tasty! I let him work those last drops out and gently sucked them from the tip and thanked him..I noticed as I walked two spaces to my car that I had actually cum in my shorts.. And as I walked in the door my wife meet me and asked me how those races were... And I hugged her tight and told her they were so exciting and took her to bed... And I've never looked back and love sucking a cock on the average of twice a week now for 38 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it!!! I did not want to swallow during my first BJ either. I got lost in the moment and let him get on top in a 69. Next thing I knew he was dumping down my throat. It was swallow or choke. Want to try a cum facial soon. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
first time

When I was 19 my divorced neighbor was in mid 30s. He had a pool and invited me over for a swim. When I arrived he was nude swimming and after a rum and coke I joined him. One thing led to another and he was blowing me, I let go a HUGE load that he French kissed back to me. Few min later he was down my throat. Rest of summer was a lot of fun.

o2baPrinceo2baPrinceover 4 years ago
Love the story...

And the comments that followed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Life changing

Great story I loved it. It’s amazing how sexual acts come so easy to us. Things we think we wouldn’t do we find ourselves doing again and again. Sex is just a lot of fun it is physically fun emotionally fun and mentally fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Waiting on my first

50 year old married man and have craved sucking cock for a long time now. Really need a nice hard cock to feed me a big load! No doubt about swallowing. Just need a willing dick to drink from!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

I am 63 now. I was the same way. Homophobic. Than at a sex party I was fucking every girl I saw and while fucking a girl from behind With a guy getting a BJ on the other end of the same chick, suddenly a tall black man swung his leg over her back and shoved his monster cock in my mouth. At first I fought it but than I began to get aroused more. So much more the chick started to cum right than because I was hitting her harder I started to cum because of the increased euphoria and the guy getting the BJ on the other end blew his load because the chick was so aroused.

Later I caught up to the black guy and asked if I could suck him again sometime. We ended up hooking up 5 more times. I was 50 then. Since I have suvked over 200 cocks. It never gets old, and they NEVER get headaches

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a delicious story and erotic too. Sucking cock is fun & I always swallow his cum because it's part of the experience. Blowing some random guy who you may never see again & in the dark is ideal because if you see him again in a public place you & he may not recognize each other. And I wish I still had my Ranger pickup because of the bench seat. Blowing a guy while leaning over a console is not comfortable.

Why many of us love to suck cock is a mystery and why wives have not realized this part of their husbands is a missed opportunity. If the wife is tired of sex she can send him off to blow someone. If she is curious about a 3some, MMF here's her opportunity.

I guess it doesn't matter because I'll keep on sucking.

Thanks for this well written and good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous